z

Young Writers Society

Pokébook RR OOC

177 Reviews

Reviews: 177
Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:17 pm
View Likes
Chaser says...

@STRvArmory I first want to thank you for bringing this back to my attention, I admit it slipped my mind once school started again. The long and short of it is, while I don't have anything written out, I do have all of my notes and the newly acquired free time to write this RP.

If you're not done with your post, I can whip something up and put it in as an introduction. I agree it could spark some much needed new life, and I'll hop to it quick.

Tagging any others as well:
@Carina
@Valkyria
@Lezuli
@ScarlettFire
The hardest part of writing science fiction is knowing actual science. The same applies for me and realistic fiction.

177 Reviews

Reviews: 177
Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:26 am
View Likes
Chaser says...

And with that, we've officially begun! I apologize for the inactivity and subsequent abruptness, but @STRvArmory, you're welcome to go as well!
The hardest part of writing science fiction is knowing actual science. The same applies for me and realistic fiction.

159 Reviews

Reviews: 159
Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:10 pm
View Likes
Valkyria says...

This is a great intro post, @Chaser!
There is always something left to love.
- One Hundred Years of Solitude

Reviews: 1
Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:12 pm
View Likes
STRvArmory says...

@Chaser Thank you. Glad that helped.
And thank you for posting. I wouldn't have minded going second anyway.
I'll resume working on my post now. I'll have probably said something about yours by then. I enjoy the commentary.
Greetings.

Call me Mory.

I'm working on a worldbuilding project called The Wonders of Pujil Archipelago. You can find it here: The Wonders of Pujil Archipelago

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:35 pm
Omni says...

Hey peeps! Just letting everyone know that this roleplay has been locked and archived! If you wish to continue the story, you can either poke the DM to see if they want to continue (and then poke a RP mod and we'll unlock it) or start a rp of your own in the same vein. Happy RPing!
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

One is not born, but rather becomes a woman.
— Simone de Beauvoir, The Second Sex