z

Young Writers Society

The Elementals OOC

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:15 pm
View Likes
winterwolf0100 says...

Alrighty, the first post of the Elementals is officially UP! *cue cheering and applause* for this first round, characters will be introduced and you can go up to (but not into) the orientation. That’s what‘s going to start us off for our second round! I hope you’re as excited for this as I am! We’ve got a fantastic journey ahead of us : D
he/she/they

winter you are an adorable bean and I love your bad social awareness xD ~Omni
omni played robin hood, stole winter's brain cell ~Silver
winter is the only person who would survive the machine uprising ~Europa

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:41 pm
View Likes
PixieStix says...

The first post is amazing, Winter! I love him already!

Question, would it be okay if I put both my character’s post in one post, or should I separate them into two?
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!

33 Reviews

Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:01 am
View Likes
winterwolf0100 says...

Great question Pixie! So my answer to that would be that your characters likely won’t always be posting back to back once we reach a bit of a less... predictable plot, is how I will put that. When we reach that point, we’ll choose what order to post based on what character should be highlighted in that post or the focus of that group for that post. So I think it might be best that even if you want to go back to back this time, you separate them into two separate posts!
he/she/they

4074 Reviews

Reviews: 4074
Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:24 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

*cheering and applause*

That was a great first post there!!
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

243 Reviews

Reviews: 243
Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:47 am
View Likes
Spearmint says...

Ahh this roleplay looks awesome, and the amount of detail is stunning too... >.> it seems like there's an opening for an Air Elemental? Soo would anyone mind if I joined? ^^
mint, she/her

.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D

33 Reviews

Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:48 pm
View Likes
winterwolf0100 says...

Hey Spearmint! You’re welcome to join! I would appreciate if you designed your character as trans (whether that’s male-to-female, female-to-male, nonbinary, genderfluid, agender, etc.) because we don’t have many trans characters currently! : D Also, do you have discord? I’ll send you an invite to the server if you do!
he/she/they

243 Reviews

Reviews: 243
Sun Jun 20, 2021 3:52 pm
View Likes
Spearmint says...

Ooh yay, thanks!! =D Hmm, I'll probably go with nonbinary, and I should be able to have a character sheet up by tomorrow/a few days at most! And yup, I have discord!
mint, she/her

.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D

33 Reviews

Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:21 pm
View Likes
winterwolf0100 says...

Soooo I've mentioned this in the discord server, but I'm going to post it here as well to make it official. I'm just dropping in to say that I have been accepted to a summer camp that will run all of July, and I will be reachable during that time, but I am not sure how much time I will actually have on my hands to write. It will be kind of up in the air for me to determine once I get there. That being said, let this be a warning that I might be able to write as normal, but it may be best to just assume the worst in that I'll be contactable but unable to write unless I learn otherwise once I arrive. I will still be reachable through DMs and discord, and I'll likely be checking my notifications very often on YWS, so don't fret! I've posted the first post already, so now it's time for the introductions of all your characters, and I feel confident that I'll be back before the second round of posting begins (unless everyone here writes exceedingly fast XD).

These storybooks are about having fun, and life always comes first! If you ever find yourself feeling torn between real life responsibilities and this storybook, always feel free to reach out to me! This is marked as slow for a reason-- we'll take our time and wait for you. If we've reached a point of the plot where you really want to do a certain set of events from your character's point of view, we can wait until you're able to post to move on. This is about bringing everyone together, not leaving people behind!

All that being said, I wanted to give everyone here a heads-up on what will be happening with me for the next month approximately. Feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns you may have, and I'm excited to work with everyone! : D
he/she/they

33 Reviews

Fri Jul 16, 2021 2:00 am
View Likes
winterwolf0100 says...

Hello! I am alive!

This "camp" (it's not really a camp, but I have no better word XD) is not over yet, but I am still alive and wanted to check in! @HarryHardy, I believe you said you would be working on your post next, if my memory is not faulty? How's it coming along? Completely fine if you haven't got anything actually written, I'm just very curious to see all of your wonderful characters introduced! XD
he/she/they

4074 Reviews

Reviews: 4074
Fri Jul 16, 2021 1:10 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

:D

Uhh...yes...I did say I would work on it....but sadly I have in fact not quite gotten to writing the post itself...did not get past the outline quite yet...:D
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

33 Reviews

Fri Jul 16, 2021 7:12 pm
View Likes
winterwolf0100 says...

Hey, no problem! That’s completely okay. Just wanted to check in with everyone!
he/she/they

33 Reviews

Sat Aug 28, 2021 9:17 pm
View Likes
winterwolf0100 says...

Harry, I mentioned this in the discord, but amazing post! Anyone else up to going next? : D
he/she/they

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:01 pm
View Likes
Haileyg21 says...

This still open for people to join?
Love is love. Just flow with it and all will be happy. Also take a moment to smell the flowers my friends because thats all we need. ~Love your Bisexual Trans friend.

33 Reviews

Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:14 pm
View Likes
winterwolf0100 says...

It is! Would you like a water or air Elemental? @Haileyg21
he/she/they

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:18 pm
View Likes
Haileyg21 says...

Water. if thats ok
Love is love. Just flow with it and all will be happy. Also take a moment to smell the flowers my friends because thats all we need. ~Love your Bisexual Trans friend.

This is the way the world ends, not with a bang but a whimper.
— T.S. Eliot