z

Young Writers Society

The Land of the Eternally Bound [OOC]

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:38 pm
View Likes
TheMythMaster says...

right I posted, (its a bit short) I ended the fight, and Felix is back in the maze again so if anyone wants to talk to Felix or ask a question maybe we could have a conversation as they finish the maze.
Whatever people say there is Good and there is Bad, and there is nothing in between.

-Probably the greatest detective in the world

4094 Reviews

Reviews: 4094
Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:34 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Awesome, I posted too!! I think the fight with Harry and Lyrth can end perhaps in another two or so posts, so uhh, @SoullessGinger feel free to end that one. And umm, I had Jennifer remain quiet because I think perhaps Rune and Felix can have a bit of a moment there before they go into the maze. I can have Jennifer get Rune ready for whatever will come next while Harry and Lyrth finish their fight and get out of the maze. :D
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Tue Jan 04, 2022 7:52 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I also posted! Rune used too much magic earlier, so anything from Jennifer will be great appreciated. :)

But, if we want to do some fun foreshadowing for Rune's part of the maze, Felix could theoretically go to help Rune up, feel how skeletal his body is underneath his shirt, and then look up to see that Rune's face has gone skeletal, too. >> If we wanted to be mean to both of them. :P

(Also, @HarryHardy, do you want me to DM you over on Discord so we can scheme up the next part of the maze? I know we talked about it before, but that was awhile ago and I might have come up with a little more lore for Rune. not much though)
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

4094 Reviews

Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:00 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Hmm...she'd be glad to help out :D Seeing Rune and Felix get a moment like that could be fun though. Perhaps a combination of both. Felix helps him up and then afterwards Jennifer could offer to help? Maybe if whatever magic is holding his face together isn't powerful enough to fully support his legs, both can happen?
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

4094 Reviews

Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:04 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Also completely forget to reply to that other thing. But uhh, I think a DM would be good, just in case there's anything super secret and such to scheme up. With the way the maze works, both the 3rd and 4th ring will be Rune before it moves back to Felix in the 5th ring so there will be quite some scheming there.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

590 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:24 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

That sounds like a plan to me! If Myth is cool with it, I am, too. :)

I'll probably be hopping off for the night soon, so I'll probably DM you tomorrow morning instead of tonight about those schemes! I'm really excited to see what happens next.
mage

queer and here.

4094 Reviews

Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:09 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Awesome! We'll see what @TheMythMaster has to say then.

And sure!! I am very excited about this too!! :D
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:50 am
View Likes
SoullessGinger says...

poke poke
P.S. Remember to do at least one nice thing for yourself today! I’m glad that you’re alive :)
[call me ell, or ellen, or Soulless, or Ginger, the list goes on]
she/her

4094 Reviews

Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:39 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Thanks for the poke!!

Umm...I think we're waiting on @TheMythMaster at the moment. I believe we wanted to see if you wanted Felix to help Rune up there?
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

18 Reviews

Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:51 pm
View Likes
TheMythMaster says...

Uhh sure that sounds good, I totally forgot there was so many parts of the maze, also mages idea of Rune going skeletal is making me think of pirates of the Caribbean.
Whatever people say there is Good and there is Bad, and there is nothing in between.

4094 Reviews

Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:58 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Awesome!! @TheMythMaster, in that case you could go ahead and have Felix do that, and @SoullessGinger you can go too with another post for Lyrth...perhaps time to end that battle I think since this other in one is coming to a close really soon too. That way we can really shift things forward again once things take a fresh turn with the third part of the maze coming into play.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

18 Reviews

Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:41 pm
View Likes
TheMythMaster says...

posted!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:48 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Felix realizing he feels loyal to Rune makes me feel 🥺.

Also the line of "his curse was the only thing he had been loyal to" was an absolutely amazing one, and I love what you followed it up with!

I have a lot of downtime tonight, so I should be able to get a post up with Rune sometime in the next few hours. :)
mage

queer and here.

4094 Reviews

Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:30 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Awesome!! Great posts, @TheMythMaster and @Magebird !!

I had Jennifer make here offer as well!! Either on of you can reply rn!!

@SoullessGinger feel free to get a post up with Lyrth at some point too!! That fight is possibly going to be done in the next three ish post or so for Harry and Lyrth.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Jan 22, 2022 1:42 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I was wondering if Jennifer would step in! It seemed like something she could help with, but Rune would never outright ask her for help. I'm glad she offered instead. :)

I think I'll let @TheMythMaster go with Felix first. I'd love for Rune to take Jennifer up on her offer, but I also very much love the idea of Felix seeing underneath Rune's hood because it's far from his best attempt at hiding his skeletal features and seeing a skull partially covered in bandages. Then Jennifer could fix Rune up before they run into the other group~
mage

queer and here.

This is a message to all you out there. You don't have to be the fastest writer. You don't have to write 2000 words in one sitting. But if you put your mind to it and really love your project, you can and will get further along than you ever thought possible.
— FireEyes