Young Writers Society

The Land of the Eternally Bound [OOC]

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:39 pm
View Likes
TheMythMaster says...

Posted! Felix accepted the ride
Whatever people say there is Good and there is Bad, and there is nothing in between.

-Probably the greatest detective in the world

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:40 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I also posted! Rune was a little hesitant and confused, but he accepted the ride, too. :)
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

4099 Reviews

Reviews: 4099
Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:58 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Yay!!!

Well wooohoo....I posted...and...that post got kinda long...but there was a lot to explain. Well, I have to say Lyrth is good at predicting things...the pegasus can indeed breathe fire...xD...and well, everything leading upto this door is explained, and the first proper fight can begin now. :D Rune might be freaking out.

And well feel free to have them jump of the pegasus and start the battle. The way the spells around them work is that, uhh, Jennifer well be sorta outside them, blasting back the remnants in large waves. The occasional one that escapes will hit against this shield which will occasionally not be able to hold and let through the remnants one at a time.

And these things are well ghost, but a bit solid. They can be harmed by most forms of light and heat, like severely hurt. But of course, they are decaying bodies....so...pretty much anything will work to destroy them. They're pretty easy to kill, it's just the numbers that slip through the shields will continue to increase...soo...watch out for that.

And let this battle begin!! :D
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

18 Reviews

Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:23 pm
View Likes
TheMythMaster says...

Ok felix has some illusionary powers would it be alright if he made like doubles of everyone or something like that?

If not he would be fine with just normal fighting though
Whatever people say there is Good and there is Bad, and there is nothing in between.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:30 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I also have a power question! Can I have Rune control some of the enemies? I don't think he'd be able to control too many at once and I'm not entirely sure what his powers would look like, but his powers are related to death. ;)

(I actually think he's more of a healer than anything else, so he'd probably be able to manipulate their decay in some way.)
mage

queer and here.

4099 Reviews

Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:12 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Okayy...lemme see, I definitely don't have issues most powers, and these two certainly seem fine, but lemme just drop some background info to how I think they would react.

Uhh...so @TheMythMaster, now...the remnants can't actually see you. They only sort of sense things around them to get around, so if these doubles are just images, they wouldn't even see them, if they have some of heat to them, then they could be noticed by the ghosts, but yeah...use it as you will...xD

And @Magebird, yup sure, he's a necromancer surrounded by dead people, he better be able to use what that particular form of magic is used for...xD...can't have him not control the dead....and uhh yeah, use it as you must. They are simply spirits with very rotted bodies, so uhh...if he could maybe make them just crumble to dust...somehow..or if he's a healer he might end up making them stronger and go like whoops...up to you :D

Just keep in mind it starts with one thing, then slowly the number increases, and these are very rotten bodies, so if you use one to fight another it probably will end with both just becoming dust...xD

Anyways...I'm totally fine with both powers, just keep the above points in mind...and ask me if you want anything more specific. :D
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:41 pm
View Likes
SoullessGinger says...

Question: Because Lyrth is drawing his blade for the first time, I want to make sure his situation is alright: His blade is a person, who can talk when drawn. Is this alright, since we aren't technically allowed to make more than one character? Vendryck doesn't talk much, mainly just in battle. And he can't become a real person, he's stuck in blade form.
P.S. Remember to do at least one nice thing for yourself today! I’m glad that you’re alive :)
[call me ell, or ellen, or Soulless, or Ginger, the list goes on]
she/her

4099 Reviews

Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:50 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Ahhh...I love talking swords...or swords with personality...ever since Jack the sword if you know what I'm talking about ;). Please use it by all means!! I don't know if Harry will get a chance to draw his sceptre, but its actually got a bit of a personality too and does talk occasionally. :D

Also pretty cool name :D
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

26 Reviews

Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:01 pm
View Likes
SoullessGinger says...

Awesome! And YES Jack the Sword was iconic, and that series was amazinggg. I’ll start on that post then, great!
P.S. Remember to do at least one nice thing for yourself today! I’m glad that you’re alive :)
she/her

26 Reviews

Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:05 pm
View Likes
SoullessGinger says...

Spoiler! :
FEDC5F0F-99C2-4B85-A8E3-85A48CEA1A38.jpeg
Double bladed scimitar
Oh and here’s a photo of the type of weapon Vendryck is- he’s a double bladed scimitar
she/her

4099 Reviews

Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:09 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

YES

Also ahhhhhhh...I love double sided weapons like that tooooooo....fun fact #2, Harry's trident is double sided.

I can't wait to meet Vendryck...!!!
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

590 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:06 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Posted! If there's anything I need to change, let me know. :)
mage

queer and here.

18 Reviews

Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:23 am
View Likes
TheMythMaster says...

posted, a bit of a long one, I took this wonderful chance to give Felix some serious loki vibes (:

he's actually a very good fighter (cuz its kinda his job(no actually it IS his job)

26 Reviews

Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:31 am
View Likes
SoullessGinger says...

Posted! Let me know if my descriptions of the remnants were alright, or if anything else needs to be changed. Excited to jump into the maze. >:)
she/her

4099 Reviews

Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:52 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Ahhhh....the feeling of waking up to so many notifs from this....awesome!!

And ahh, I loved all the descriptions, its really fun to see the different reactions and fighting styles in action here, I feel like these guys could work together pretty well if necessary. Well...uhh I shall have a postie up as soon as I can...of Jennifer fighting and Harry doing his thing....I think after said postie...our trio will have to survive one more round of posts before Harry opens le door. We shall see how it flows :D
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

'They are afraid of nothing,' I grumbled, watching their approach through the window. 'Together, they would brave Satan and all his legions.'
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights