Young Writers Society

The Land of the Eternally Bound [OOC]

4100 Reviews

Reviews: 4100
Sat Jun 05, 2021 6:09 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Yay!!

We're almost all to the foot of the mountain now :D And in preparation for that I have gone back to my ridiculous amount of notes on this place...and hmm...well for now I can reveal that the maze will have seven sections...cause that's the number I use for everything apparently...xD

Hmm...also noticed something interesting about how I've written the entrance to this maze...it'll end with Harry having to show his true form, which should be a very interesting prospect, I have genuinely never written this into a story yet...only written down some basic stuff in worldbuilding gdocs...hmm...and also as it stands now, it will kind of force Rune to reveal he's been back from the dead..soo...uhh...@Magebird, lemme know if that's okay...cause if its not, I can totally do something to change that...and either make it so that only Harry and Jennifer found out and they help hide it or I can make sure no one founds out. Tell me which one you would rather have :D

Edit: I mention that seven is important to everything in my world...and this just happens to be the first post of page seven...uh oh...
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:15 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Seven really is the magic number. 0.0

I'd love to keep Rune being dead a secret for as long as possible, so that plan of Jennifer and Harry helping him hide it sounds good to me! Then it won't interfere with what you're about to do, but it also gives me a chance to dramatically reveal it later on. :P
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:41 pm
View Likes
TheMythMaster says...

Sounds cool, may I ask what the seven sections are?
Whatever people say there is Good and there is Bad, and there is nothing in between.

-Probably the greatest detective in the world

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Sat Jun 05, 2021 5:52 pm
View Likes
SoullessGinger says...

Thanks for the luck, I think it went pretty well! I'll have my post up in a moment or two! And ooooh there's so much going on now XD, also, a question for @HarryHardy do our characters need to be quiet so nothing big comes to snatch us? Or are we allowed to, for example >:), sing? (This is for future reference)
P.S. Remember to do at least one nice thing for yourself today! I’m glad that you’re alive :)
[call me ell, or ellen, or Soulless, or Ginger, the list goes on]
she/her

4100 Reviews

Sat Jun 05, 2021 6:31 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

@Magebird, sounds great...I'll get to work figuring out exactly how that is going to look...xD...I've been brainstorming ideas all day for the different ways this could play out...:D

@TheMythMaster Thx...uhh...well, for what exactly they are, the answer would be seven layered pocket dimensions...but umm...if you're wondering what exactly happens in there, its well the seven obstacles that make up the maze, and um...well, the first two are always relatively easy, the next three are kind of hard but doable, the sixth is meant to be possibly but the chances of it happening are infinitesimal for a normal being and the seventh is genuinely impossible for pretty much all beings...as for what these challenges will be, I don't actually know yet, these are ever changing so there's not set ones, I am slowly scheming my way through these, I'm trying to sort of tailor them to fit each person that's here, I think I'm almost done figuring out the first one which is going to involve an arena and sword fighting...that's all I can say for now...but uhh...the others will be revealed as we go on :D

@SoullessGinger Hmm...in the maze they should probably be fine doing some singing, I think....if any of the challenges end up being bad for singing I'll let you know...like I said above, I have outlines for these challenges but they're supposed to change so I have nothing concrete decided for all of them yet :D Aaand looking forward to see that post :D
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

26 Reviews

Sat Jun 05, 2021 7:06 pm
View Likes
SoullessGinger says...

Okay, posted! Hopefully, Lyrth is far enough away that Harry can't read all his thoughts... yikes. And hmmm, I'm intrigued by the arena and sword fighting... sounds right up Lyrth's alley. Can't wait for your next post!
P.S. Remember to do at least one nice thing for yourself today! I’m glad that you’re alive :)
she/her

4100 Reviews

Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:20 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

xD...well...I think Harry's too busy with his own thoughts to hear themm...and at any rate, Harry wouldn't mind him thinking that, he's totally justified in doing that. xD

Also...xD...yes..I planned the first challenge based on what Lyrth looked to be good at...so I hope its up his alley :D

I hope to divide it so that out of the first six, it'll be two each that are more suited to one of them. And this is mostly cause the maze is kind of sentient...that's how it can change...it sort of gives you something that you are familiar with and good at so you get more hope of getting through. Of course the seventh obstacle is another matter...xD

Anway...the post looked amazing as always, can't wait to see what the replies are to this question, but at any rate, once we have them quickly at the top of this mountain, that's when the real fun begins...or torture for the poor characters I suppose
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:44 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I can't wait to get to the maze's obstacles! I really love how you're tailoring them to the characters—it'll be fun seeing how the group overcomes it all together. c:

Posted, by the way! Rune is officially running for the Team Dad™ position now.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

4100 Reviews

Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:00 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Glad you like it :D It should be awesome to see how everyone manages to figure things out here.

xD...that was an awesome moment. Anyway, threw a quick reply in there. :D
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

18 Reviews

Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:01 pm
View Likes
TheMythMaster says...

Ok I should be able to get a post I soon, please don’t get to far ahead In The story without me

(Also I love how Felix started out as this really tuff guy and now he’s just a cute sleeping fox XD)
Whatever people say there is Good and there is Bad, and there is nothing in between.

18 Reviews

Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:33 am
View Likes
TheMythMaster says...

Posted!

i wasnt sure if it was just rune, harry and his sister, or if everyone is there so I just said rune and some of the others

4100 Reviews

Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:46 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Okay no problem!! Both those replies look great, and I especially loved Felix's reference to the nightmares...xD

Well..anyway..since it has been quite a few posts since we heard from Lyrth, I'll hold off on replying until @SoullessGinger gets a post in. But soon, we should be able to get to the top of that mountain...and the fun pain begins. :D
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

26 Reviews

Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:07 pm
View Likes
SoullessGinger says...

Just posted! Kept it pretty short, since I feel like we're moving along nicely.
she/her

4100 Reviews

Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:59 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Awesome!!

We're so close...now I'll just wait for @TheMythMaster to get Felix to give his agreement, and once everyone's reacted to this new development and gotten on board the pegasus...we can fly right in to the next part. :D
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

26 Reviews

Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:01 am
View Likes
SoullessGinger says...

Posted again! XD Lyrth is ready for the flight to commence!
she/her

You are not the voice in your mind, but the one who is aware of it.
— Eckhart Tolle