4096 Reviews

Reviews: 4096
Thu May 27, 2021 12:49 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Uh oh...
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Thu May 27, 2021 2:27 pm
View Likes
SoullessGinger says...

This is hurting Lyrth’s individuality complex @Magebird XD. It’s my favorite thing ever and also definitely same, so we’ll see how Lyrth does...
Last edited by SoullessGinger on Fri Jul 02, 2021 4:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
P.S. Remember to do at least one nice thing for yourself today! I’m glad that you’re alive :)
[call me ell, or ellen, or Soulless, or Ginger, the list goes on]
she/her

4096 Reviews

Thu May 27, 2021 3:12 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Uh oh to the power of two...

Edit: Oooh that kind of rhymes
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Thu May 27, 2021 8:10 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I can't wait for everyone to deal with their angst. :P

also i love how lyrth and rune just keep being more and more similar!

Posted, by the way! Rune is done with everything right now.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

26 Reviews

Thu May 27, 2021 9:16 pm
View Likes
SoullessGinger says...

What’s killing me the most is that both Lyrth’s secret backstory person and this Chima have green eyes. And YES unfortunately my writing fault is dumping wayyyy too much angst into every character. XD
P.S. Remember to do at least one nice thing for yourself today! I’m glad that you’re alive :)
she/her

4096 Reviews

Fri May 28, 2021 8:44 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

xD...I accidentally created a giant angst generation machine...it appears...I apologize to all our characters once again...and don't worry, Harry and Jennifer are only good at pretending the memories don't affect them....their thoughts will contain plenty of angst...xD..and when you live for as long as they have....you accumulate a looot of crappy memories.

Anyways...well...we're outside now finally....time to get these folks to the entrance to the maze...

We gonna climb up the world's most ridiculous mountain and jump right into a volcano full of lava
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

26 Reviews

Sat May 29, 2021 1:41 am
View Likes
SoullessGinger says...

YIKES. Posted! I just wrote A LOT of Lyrth being very much the edgelord that he is, so hopefully, it wasn't too much. Annnd he might need some help getting shaken out of his memories. XD Excited for your responses!
she/her

4096 Reviews

Sat May 29, 2021 5:07 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Ooooh...I LOVED that post...his backstory is soo well developed, its awesome...and you captured the effect of that place reallly well...that's exactly kind of thing this place was meant to do to you. That was such an awesome post!! Very tempted to write Harry going over to help the poor guy a bit, he definitely looks in need of a big hug but umm....I think I'll wait until we get to see the reactions of the other two, just to see who else might need a hug...xD...also so I can get an idea of whose standing where...xD

Also I'm loving how massive the posts in this rp are continuing to be....this could very well pass off for a sb
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

26 Reviews

Sat May 29, 2021 5:42 am
View Likes
SoullessGinger says...

Haha, thank you, Lyrth is one of my best-developed and favorite characters to write for! And honestly, it's more difficult for me to write less so expect more loooong posts XD. Annnnnd yeah he might need some moral support.
she/her

4096 Reviews

Sat May 29, 2021 5:50 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

xD Bring on the looong posts...we want more :D
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Sat May 29, 2021 12:30 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

We gonna climb up the world's most ridiculous mountain and jump right into a volcano full of lava

Sounds fun! :)

I'm also a really big fan of how big these posts are, and I love how Lyrth and Rune seem to have so many similarities between them~ I had Rune go over to help Lyrth, but I'm not sure how easily he'll be able to fight off his own memories in the future. :P
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

26 Reviews

Sat May 29, 2021 3:40 pm
View Likes
SoullessGinger says...

Ahaha @Magebird that was so good!!! I’m so interested in Rune’s backstory and whatever’s goin’ on with his “lighter”situation. I think I’ll write a short response to Runes helping Lyrth up (it won’t be too long so the flow will continue as is). Let me know if not.
she/her

4096 Reviews

Sat May 29, 2021 3:56 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Oh no problem,, go ahead with that reply @SoullessGinger

Also yes, that was also an awesome post @Magebird...now I just need to get Harry and excuse to hug him.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

4096 Reviews

Sun May 30, 2021 5:37 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Just gonna leave a small boop...@TheMythMaster ...xD...no pressure...just a small reminder in case you forgot among all the angst happening right now :D
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Sun May 30, 2021 4:43 pm
View Likes
TheMythMaster says...

Hehe thanks and no I haven’t forgotten Felix is quiet, I’ll post something soon
Whatever people say there is Good and there is Bad, and there is nothing in between.

-Probably the greatest detective in the world

Remember when dad's shoulders were the highest place on earth and your mom was your hero? Race issues were about who ran the fastest, war was only a car game. The most pain you felt was when you skinned your knees, and good byes only meant tomorrow? And we couldn't wait to grow up.
— Unknown