z

Young Writers Society

The Land of the Eternally Bound [OOC]

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:33 am
View Likes
SoullessGinger says...

Hey, @HarryHardy , is Jennifer in the pit or up on the ledge with Lyrth and Rune? I'm a little confused by this part of a former post
With that message, she ran towards the edge of her bridge and jumped

and the newest post you've made, where Jennifer speaks to Rune from up top on the ledge. Let me know if I'm wrong.

Also, I posted!
P.S. Remember to do at least one nice thing for yourself today! I’m glad that you’re alive :)
[call me ell, or ellen, or Soulless, or Ginger, the list goes on]
she/her

4096 Reviews

Reviews: 4096
Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:40 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Ahh...I think I mentioned her flying back up at very end...here's that part...

But she was soon at the bottom, casting cushioning spells and slow falling spells as fast as she could before flying back to the top of the bridge.

She's kinda hovering near the end of the bridge :D

Anyways, thanks for asking, awesome post as always!! Ahh, well, time to begin closing this door :D That post should be coming soon. :D
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

4096 Reviews

Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:54 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Aaand posted!!

Well the next bit is up to Rune...and then begins the maze. :D
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:36 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I posted! Let me know if I need to change anything. c:
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

4096 Reviews

Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:51 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

That looks great Mage!!! I went ahead and wrote Harry's post without mentioning anyone, so that we can all assume Rune made it through the gate and down in time to hear what he's saying. :D

OKaayy posted!! And so the maze begins...and ahh, we're technically about a quarter ish done with this rolepay...so yay for everyone. I'm really happy to get to this point. You guys have all been really awesome so far with sticking with me through all the craziness :D

Aaand so, now the first challenge I decided is definitely going to be Lyrth. I mentioned a general vague arena, but @SoullessGinger, if you could go right after this and describe the arena to match something from Lyrth's memory/ backstory that would be awesome. Or at least describe a generic arena and have him remember it :D

And then once they've posted, any order's fine for @TheMythMaster and @Magebird to react to it. Once those reactions are out of the way, I'll have the actual thing that's a challenge show up. :D

And that is going to be a bit of a swordfight situation....I'll elaborate more on it once we get to that post. But uhh...let's just say, hopefully all these people know how to use a sword or at least a dagger. :D
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

26 Reviews

Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:10 pm
View Likes
SoullessGinger says...

AHHHH IM SO EXCITED. Okay I will get right on that. Also you @HarryHardy mentioned that the challenges are based on our memories- would it help you if we sent you our backstories through private messaging?

Also, I’m laughing so hard at Harry mentioning that THE HYDROGEN THAT WOULD FREEZE ANY ONE OF US TO DEATH reminds him of home. Like, oh, yes, don’t mind me I was just born on Jupiter. Not that it’s surprising, knowing him, but still. I fricking love your OCs XD
P.S. Remember to do at least one nice thing for yourself today! I’m glad that you’re alive :)
she/her

26 Reviews

Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:58 pm
View Likes
SoullessGinger says...

Posted! It's definitely a VERY long one, so bear with me as you read it. The translation of the orcish is: "I promise. I promise I’ll find you again. No matter how long it takes."
she/her

4096 Reviews

Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:03 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Ahhh..that was another amazing post :D

Hmm, for now this is fine, but perhaps in the future, that might be easier :D

Also ahh, I loved that touch of orcish there. Its an awesome little detail. Also very tempted to drop a reply immediately but I'll wait till @Magebird and @TheMythMaster have also got their replies in.

Also THANK YOUU<33
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:53 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

That post really was amazing, Ell—I love how torn Lyrth was in it, and I can't wait to see how this challenge unfolds. <33

I finally got a post up. I'm already thinking of a fun future challenge for Rune, but that's still a little while away. :P
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:28 pm
View Likes
TheMythMaster says...

k got my "lil' postie up, feel free to start any challenges and/or fights
Whatever people say there is Good and there is Bad, and there is nothing in between.

-Probably the greatest detective in the world

4096 Reviews

Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:44 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Wohhoo...time to get this maze underway!!

I hath gone ahead and posted. Yes its another giant one with surprisingly less explanations than normal. This should be a fun challenge, at any rate feel free to get everyone's reactions in and if y'all want, also get the fight started, I sorta left it before the fight begins in my post. :D

If anyone wants any clarifications about the things we're fighting, feel free to ask!!

Also..uhh...I currently have no 3D models of those daggers...but I do have an animation I made of what Harry's sword looks like as it extends...sadly its not in color, its just black and white...but ehh...its something..:D

Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

26 Reviews

Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:00 pm
View Likes
SoullessGinger says...

Ooooh awesome post! I love the descriptions of your weapons and the enemies and the animation is so cool!! I do have a question though; do these guys bleed? Because the more human/humanoid they are the more I need to write Lyrth’s reaction.

Edit: I am going to go ahead and post as if they can't bleed since you mentioned that only their swords and hands can do damage, and the rest is apparition-like. Let me know if I need to make any changes.
she/her

4096 Reviews

Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:26 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Welp, this took me wayyy to long to respond to but uhh..@SoullessGinger, no, they don't bleed :D. You got it pretty much perfect there in that edit. Their hands are made of something along lines of concrete, or at least as strong as that, their swords are normal pretty strong metal swords, but the rest of the body is just like a uhhh...hologram, anything would pass right through.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

26 Reviews

Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:11 pm
View Likes
SoullessGinger says...

Posted! I assume there are twenty of these things in total since it's four on one. Lyrth took care of 2 of his 4.
she/her

4096 Reviews

Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:08 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Yup, 20 it is...I feel like I mentioned that somewhere but I most likely forgot...in any case for everyone else's reference, the number is indeed 20. :D

Also AHHH...another AWESOME post...that fight scene was very neatly done, and I think stopping on two down out of four is a great plan there.

I really want to Harry to join the fight now...but I shall wait for @TheMythMaster and @Magebird to post their reactions first...can't wait to see how those two end up tackling these guys. :D
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Painting is poetry that is seen rather than felt, and poetry is painting that is felt rather than seen.
— Leonardo da Vinci