Young Writers Society

The Land of the Eternally Bound [OOC]

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Mon May 31, 2021 3:20 am
View Likes
TheMythMaster says...

XD

so far Lyrth has autocorrected to: learn, truth, lyth, and one other thing I cant remember
Whatever people say there is Good and there is Bad, and there is nothing in between.

-Probably the greatest detective in the world

18 Reviews

Mon May 31, 2021 3:23 am
View Likes
TheMythMaster says...

also i posted, felix tryed to cheer lyrth up
Whatever people say there is Good and there is Bad, and there is nothing in between.

4094 Reviews

Reviews: 4094
Mon May 31, 2021 7:58 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

xD...I see you left a truth in there accidentally too sorry...once a reviewer, always a reviewer Also Felix trying to advice them is awesome!!

Aaand woohoo...everyone's out of the shack and in various states of anguish...time to start marching towards a mountain I suppose...xD...well I put in my reply now...Felix will probably not have too much to react to but I expect to see some interesting reactions from Rune and Lyrth...definitely Rune...

Now just to clarify, Harry here just saw that Rune's face looks a bit twisted with the pain he's experiencing and assumed there was some super painful experience in the past....he didn't use any of his powers to find out about Rune coming back from the dead, but of course I worded it ambiguously enough that Rune can potentially interpret it that way...xD I'm so sorry Rune
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Mon May 31, 2021 9:14 am
View Likes
SoullessGinger says...

Posted! I wasn't sure how far to push along the story so I just left it with the hiking. XD
P.S. Remember to do at least one nice thing for yourself today! I’m glad that you’re alive :)
[call me ell, or ellen, or Soulless, or Ginger, the list goes on]
she/her

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Mon May 31, 2021 4:17 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I also posted! I'm glad Harry's comment was as vague as it was--it was just what I needed to torture give Rune some more angst and unease~
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

18 Reviews

Mon May 31, 2021 9:22 pm
View Likes
TheMythMaster says...

Question: Harry asked Felix to go in front in the direction Jennifer went, how far ahead can Felix go from the rest of the group, and is there anything he might see? Like something off to the side of the road

4094 Reviews

Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:59 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Woohoo...those reactions look great!!

And @TheMythMaster he might as well go right to the foot of the mountain...this leg of the journey really doesn't have much else happening besides having to get used to the memories...so if he gets suuper far ahead, that's fine....as for seeing anything and hearing things....he will see ghostly shapes here and there, and voices calling out for help. The shapes to him would probably be vague blobs of shadow that can't be identified. Hope that helps :D

Aaand I will prolly chuck in a postie sometime soon. At any rate right now, feel free to get your characters to the base of the mountain as fast as you want...just make sure they see and hear some things along the way but otherwise the pacing rn is just about getting to the base of that mountain and that's about all...once everyone reaches that point, then more things will start happening...xD
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

4094 Reviews

Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:31 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Okayy...threw in a quick post there :D
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

590 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:25 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Sweet! I'll wait until @TheMythMaster or @SoullessGinger post before I post again, but I love the implications this part of your post has for Rune:

He'd learnt to tune them out a long time ago, but the other three would certainly hear them calling out, a haunting cacophony asking for help. Their forms would look like nothing more than shadow to most, these beings weren't even corporeal enough to be classed as ghosts, they were mere remnants.

I can't help but wonder if it would be stronger for him because he's a necromancer and brought himself back to life. >>
mage

queer and here.

4094 Reviews

Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:43 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Hmmm...that is an interesting angle to explore...I haven't really given much thought in that direction...but...umm...seeing them is going to just be normal cause that's a different matter but hmm..if he's been around the dead more it would make more sense for him to have more of an affinity to them and for their voices to affect him more. :D
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

18 Reviews

Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:05 pm
View Likes
TheMythMaster says...

ok posted, Felix has reached the foot of the mountain and, kinda hilariously has fallen asleep, whenever the others get there they can wake him up if you want, if not he'll just wake up from the noise.
also, he had a close encounter with the, ghosts, spirits, phantoms, whatever they are.

4094 Reviews

Thu Jun 03, 2021 6:12 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

xD...yes it is hilarious...let's hope he has no nightmares...

Also..xD..those are just called remnants when they're mentioned in my stories, but feel free to call them ghosts, soulds, phantoms or whatever you like :D

Also woop..we got one fellow at the foot of the mountain, well Harry's prolly gonna get to said mountain last, so Imma wait until @SoullesGinger and @Magebird have posted before I go :D
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Thu Jun 03, 2021 6:54 am
View Likes
SoullessGinger says...

I’ll try to post tomorrow, sorry I havent been as active as usual! I have an AP test in the morning tomorrow, but hopefully I’ll get around to posting early afternoonish.
P.S. Remember to do at least one nice thing for yourself today! I’m glad that you’re alive :)
[call me ell, or ellen, or Soulless, or Ginger, the list goes on]
she/her

4094 Reviews

Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:07 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

No problem :D Take all the time you need!

Also good luck!! :D
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

590 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:06 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I hope that AP test went well!

And I love how Felix just switched to his fox form when he was getting overwhelmed with everything. I know it's not supposed to be cute, but it lowkey is when I'm imagining the sudden shift and running along. >>

Posted, by the way!
mage

queer and here.

"She doesn't even go here!"
— Damian Leigh