Young Writers Society

The Land of the Eternally Bound [OOC]

4095 Reviews

Reviews: 4095
Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:23 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Aaand posted!!!

Oki...now we need another round of posties about this battle and then Harry's transformation will happen...and we can enter this maze!!
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:35 am
View Likes
SoullessGinger says...

Did my little 'postie'! Heading to sleep now, see you all in the morning (lol). Excited to see where this goes tomorrow- hopefully into the maze XD
P.S. Remember to do at least one nice thing for yourself today! I’m glad that you’re alive :)
[call me ell, or ellen, or Soulless, or Ginger, the list goes on]
she/her

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:33 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I also did my little postie! c:

I really liked the idea of Rune using that first set of remnants as a warm-up, but I also wanted him to push himself too hard by trying to control other people on top of his own reanimation. So I let him do both. :P
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

4095 Reviews

Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:29 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

xD...I love how you both said "little postie" when they there were in fact properly giant posts. Be still my heart...

Anyway, ahhh...I love the action happening right now, both descriptions are awesome and I love how both Rune and Lyrth just kinda of levelled up there, and are both close to exhaustion.

ANyway, we're just waiting on @TheMythMaster to fire in his little postie ;) and then woohoo..maze entry time...well I'm excited for it, I've never written this transformation before, and had to properly delve in a situation Harry's genuinely afraid of, so this is really going to be quite a post. Soo ahh...hope you guys are as excited as I am. :D
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:35 pm
View Likes
TheMythMaster says...

Sure I’ll get my “lil postie” up soon

Also does anyone else feel like we’ve just turned into a remake of Thor Ragnorak XD
Whatever people say there is Good and there is Bad, and there is nothing in between.

-Probably the greatest detective in the world

26 Reviews

Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:20 pm
View Likes
SoullessGinger says...

Yeah, a little bit, @TheMythMaster ! XD. I shot a small post in there responding to Rune, hopefully that's alright.
P.S. Remember to do at least one nice thing for yourself today! I’m glad that you’re alive :)
she/her

18 Reviews

Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:52 pm
View Likes
TheMythMaster says...

got my "lil postie" up, felix is defending rune, and switched a couple illusions to look like lyrth(:
Whatever people say there is Good and there is Bad, and there is nothing in between.

18 Reviews

Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:58 pm
View Likes
TheMythMaster says...

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:31 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Yes.

i'm also very amused by rune being compared to valkyrie
mage

queer and here.

26 Reviews

Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:42 pm
View Likes
SoullessGinger says...

YAY! Lyrth is Thor that brings me joy XD, and ouch- picking favorites are we…I’m devastated :smt010 (joking)
she/her

4095 Reviews

Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:40 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Ahhh...I love how the fight has just gotten the perfect point for Harry to do his thing, and also how everyone's naturally helping each other.

Also ahhhh..yes..that's a pretty neat comparison...anyway, here goes the next post. It ended up being wayyyy longer than I initially anticipated but I'm happy with how it came out...not too bad for my first time writing that particular transformation..xD Well it's time to jump into that maze...well unless you're Rune...if you're Rune, you probably want to follow Jen's advice there.

Oh and well, now Jennifer, and well The Frost's shield should take most of the edge off, but the feeling of standing next to a full power celestial will be extremely uncomfortable. Its a bit like in Percy Jackson when a god assumes their true form but this is like if a titan assumed their true form, just being near will vaporize you...but the shield here is preventing most of that energy, so its just a lot of discomfort.

Also uhh in case it wasn't clear, this isn't quite Harry right now. The Darkness is a bit of a separate being, and they have the pronouns [they/them].

At any rate, very soon, we're all gonna be in that maze...and ahh..I can't wait for that to get started. It should be fun. I have almost managed to properly finalize what this first obstacle will be like...:D
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:05 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I love that transformation scene! It was really good for your first time writing it. :)

I'm also really excited to enter the maze now that Jennifer and Harry know Rune's secret! It was really fun figuring out his reaction to that reveal—I'm still not entirely sure if he felt that way because of The Darkness or because he was having a panic attack.
mage

queer and here.

4095 Reviews

Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:00 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Thank youuu!!

And ahh....the reaction by Rune was great!! I can't wait to see what the others have to say as we jump into the maze now..

Ooh also I forgot to mention this earlier but once they jump in, they'll be falling pretty much normally for a few thousand feet Sorry everyone before they hit the slow falling spells which Yes it is shamelessly copied from Minecraft's slow falling potion should make them float down and land a place that feels somewhat like a soft matress. And their immediate surroundings will just be blank blackness. The maze itself is deactivated when the doors are open. Things will only start to appear once Harry closes the door and jumps in, and once he does that they will begin to see a small passageway. :D
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

18 Reviews

Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:56 am
View Likes
TheMythMaster says...

k threw my post in there, i only kinda glossed over your post about harrys transformation and stuff so feel free to tell my if I missed somestuff.

4095 Reviews

Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:51 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

I think you managed to get enough of the essentials :D

Tiny nitpick is that I don't think Felix would actually know it was The Darkness or The Frost cause no one told him but its tiny enough that its fine if you don't want to change that :D

Anyway, lovely post:D I threw in a quick reply. Aaand now it's up to @SoullessGinger to get Lyrth down...xD...and then the secret shenanigans to ensure Rune gets down without anything secrets being exposed shall begin. :D
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Ghosts, demons, and ghouls cannot scare the cat's underling.
— TheMulticoloredCyr