Young Writers Society

The Land of the Eternally Bound [OOC]

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Sat Aug 07, 2021 10:22 pm
View Likes
TheMythMaster says...

is it alright if Felix's part of the maze is in two rooms?*
basically how I've been thinking of it is one entrance hall type room and at the end it opens up into the maze.

*not two rooms as in two different memories its just that the first room is were all felixs bad memories come back to him and then he has to continue as he dreads the actual challange.
Whatever people say there is Good and there is Bad, and there is nothing in between.

-Probably the greatest detective in the world

4092 Reviews

Reviews: 4092
Sun Aug 08, 2021 5:30 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

That should be okay :D
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

18 Reviews

Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:33 am
View Likes
TheMythMaster says...

OK my apologies for the delay but my post is finally up!

so basically the maze part is like a normal maze with no roof (the only sky you would be able to see would be grey and blizzardy) and walls and floor made of stone with runes and carving in a Scandinavian style.

please don't go farther very much farther into the maze than Felix is until I've posted again because this maze does have more secrets.
(although harry i suppose does have final say on this)
Whatever people say there is Good and there is Bad, and there is nothing in between.

4092 Reviews

Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:05 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

No problem!!

Hmm, well I dropped by postie...Harry's still with Lyrth in the previous room having answered that question, while Jennifer is standing with Felix and asking him about the maze...now we just wait for Lyrth and Rune to react and come to this part of the maze and then we'll see about how we get through it. :D
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

18 Reviews

Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:48 pm
View Likes
TheMythMaster says...

Nice post Harry!

I’ll get a small post in to answer Jennifer’s question.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:27 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I finally posted! I really got a kick out of how different Jennifer and Felix's reactions were to Rune's comment about being a necromancer. Even though he didn't end up saying anything, it gave me a chance to write him being thrown off. :)
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

4092 Reviews

Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:43 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

I love how in The Ringing of the Bells, its Mage telling Harry that darkness isn't necessarily a bad form of power, while here its Jennifer that tells Rune that necromancy isn't necessarily a bad form of magic.

Great post!!

Aand oki, go ahead with the reply post if you want @TheMythMaster aaand we know just need the reaction from Lyrth @SoullessGinger :D
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:46 am
View Likes
SoullessGinger says...

Posted!!! Sorry for the vague question in my last post. 😅😅 And will we have a time to rest between challenges? Also how does time work in the maze? Like are we going to get back to our home planets years from when we left?
P.S. Remember to do at least one nice thing for yourself today! I’m glad that you’re alive :)
[call me ell, or ellen, or Soulless, or Ginger, the list goes on]
she/her

18 Reviews

Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:50 am
View Likes
TheMythMaster says...

ok as said in my post once everyone is accounted for Felix will try and do a little explanation of how to get out of the maze.

4092 Reviews

Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:13 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Dropped a postie!!

And sounds good @TheMythMaster!!

And @SoullessGinger, no problem, it was fun trying to answer that. :D As for the other questions, uhh, nope, plunging straight from challenge to challenge with no breaks, the maze is not designed to allow for rest there's no rest for the wicked..xD.

As for time...well that's an interesting question actually, so yeah, time is weird there, as it is in most lands of the dead, so technically there's no real day night cycle on that planet and time is frozen so none of them will age a single second when they're here...but relatively outside, time will flow about seven times faster than normal. As for returning though, Harry and Jennifer can and will return everyone to the exact location and time they came from, so it'll be like they never even left.

Also I believe only Lyrth is outside the second challenge at the moment, so once he gets in there, I think Felix can do his explanation and the second challenge can begin. :D
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

18 Reviews

Sun Aug 15, 2021 10:26 pm
View Likes
TheMythMaster says...

ok nice post @SoullessGinger um could i do a post now or should i wait till lyrth has reacted to the maze

4092 Reviews

Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:19 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Uhh, I think you can probably go ahead, its safe to say that Felix would start explaining the maze as soon as he sees Harry and Lyrth enter...both of them can react to the maze after Lyrth's explanation :D
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:06 am
View Likes
SoullessGinger says...

Wait do I need to explain something? I’m all good to go ahead with the maze unless there’s something else
P.S. Remember to do at least one nice thing for yourself today! I’m glad that you’re alive :)
[call me ell, or ellen, or Soulless, or Ginger, the list goes on]
she/her

4092 Reviews

Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:37 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Whoops, I meant to say Felix there...xD
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

18 Reviews

Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:27 pm
View Likes
TheMythMaster says...

Hey sorry for the delay, me and Lady have been going to a week long film camp soooo i haven’t had time to write my post but today’s the last day so I should get it up soon

The poetry of the earth is never dead.
— John Keats