4100 Reviews

Reviews: 4100
Sat Aug 21, 2021 4:18 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

No problem!! Looking forward to it :D
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Sun Aug 22, 2021 1:17 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I also can't wait to read it! I hope you enjoyed that film camp. <33

Also, I've been wanting to write up a Rune post but have no idea what new thing I'd even have him do. >> I'm currently just imagining him vibing in the background while the other posts are happening. :P
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:08 pm
View Likes
TheMythMaster says...

O.K posted, finally

i hope everyone understands

for @Magebird
Spoiler! :
so by the way the phantoms Felix was talking about are basically like Viking ghost things wearing dark cloaks, broken chains and tattered armor and they are dead warriors so if you want to make Rune control one at some point go ahead
Whatever people say there is Good and there is Bad, and there is nothing in between.

-Probably the greatest detective in the world

590 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Aug 23, 2021 12:56 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Sweet! I can't wait to read the post. :)

and rune is going to be happy when he realizes he can do necromancer things again
mage

queer and here.

4100 Reviews

Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:15 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Okayyy...I put in Harry and Jennifer's reactions to that one...and properly adapted the maze, to fit the rules of this...well...maze.

I left the ghosts thing purposely vague so Rune can control a few if he wants but perhaps deeper in the maze or a bunch at once might be uncontrollable...gotta give him a chance to do something with his powers too...xD. I may or may not have also thrown in a minecraft reference

And well, now we need Rune's and Lyrth's reactions to the splitting up idea and the maze in general :D
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:18 pm
View Likes
SoullessGinger says...

Posted! Very intrigued by whatever world Felix is from, @TheMythMaster
Can’t wait to get our teams decided and set out :)

And yes @HarryHardy your MC reference was wonderful- although it does raise some questions 👀 is “Minraftia” a planet/plane that Harry has been to? 😭😭
P.S. Remember to do at least one nice thing for yourself today! I’m glad that you’re alive :)
[call me ell, or ellen, or Soulless, or Ginger, the list goes on]
she/her

18 Reviews

Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:41 am
View Likes
TheMythMaster says...

Glad you like it Soullessginger Felix is only a small part(:
Whatever people say there is Good and there is Bad, and there is nothing in between.

4100 Reviews

Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:23 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Awesome!! Yeah, I have a feeling the team selections will lead to some interesting dialogue...

That is an excellent question...I've never written down something like that in the official lore of the Alphaverse (what I call the place all of my characters are a part of), but technically that's a yes, cause Harry's a part of the story of an SMP I'm a part of with my friends.

Aaand now we just need Rune's reaction before the team selection shenanigans begin. :D
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

590 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:28 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I'm not sure why I didn't get a notification from the last post in the roleplay, but I can get a new one up with Rune now! Rune's going to be in favor of them not splitting up, but my vote is that they do—especially if Rune and Felix are in the same group. :P

sorry not sorry felix
mage

queer and here.

4100 Reviews

Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:03 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Eep...that happens sometimes...

I do be liking that plan...I think...umm...@TheMythMaster, we'll see what Felix has to say especially with that necromancy comment and then Harry and Jennifer can kind of pass final verdict on the matter. :D
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

18 Reviews

Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:55 am
View Likes
TheMythMaster says...

and i posted felixs response, i hope no one to annoyed at how much Felix is getting mad at Rune

also I will be gone for a few days and I'm not sure if I will be able to write so i may or may not see the next couple of posts

4100 Reviews

Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:50 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Oh no, that's fine..at least for me :D

ANd no problem, thanks for letting us know.

Uhh...and I posted...had them sort of officially announce splitting up will be happening...aand I managed to get Harry to actually come up with a relatively plausible reason for Felix and Rune to end up together but had Jennifer realize the tension between the two and ask everyone what they felt about the teams.

So..now everyone just needs to react to the teams and based on that, I think we can dive into the maze after. :D
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Sat Aug 28, 2021 10:30 am
View Likes
SoullessGinger says...

Posted!! Lyrth is attempting to avoid awkward conflict 😭.
P.S. Remember to do at least one nice thing for yourself today! I’m glad that you’re alive :)
[call me ell, or ellen, or Soulless, or Ginger, the list goes on]
she/her

4100 Reviews

Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:10 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Noice!!

Hmm, this is going to make things interesting, now its all going to come down to how Felix and Rune react...and judging by Felix's earlier responses he will want to change teams...so, most likely, if there's a chance the Rune and Felix team combination happens, it'll depend on how okay Rune is with the situation...otherwise its looking unlikely....of course if we can't make them be in the same team for this challenge, the next challenge being based on Rune's memories can be engineered for them to have no choice just for the extra torture
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:11 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Hi! Sorry for poofing for a few days—my semester just started up, and I spent Friday night into Saturday sleeping over at the dorms on campus. But I finally got a post up! :)

I also figured out a way for Rune to not have a problem with being on the same team as Felix. ;) He's felt like a static character for awhile, so I'm happy that his newfound pettiness is going to be showing up in my next few posts.
mage

queer and here.

I'm also not sure why but even though I normally wear cool tones I have a feeling red would have been my color in the 1860s.
— Elinor