z

Young Writers Society

The Land of the Eternally Bound [OOC]

4095 Reviews

Reviews: 4095
Fri May 21, 2021 5:04 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

The posts were great!!! I love how both of these two are acting right now...things should fall into place really well here...xD

Harry is definitely going to call Lyrth buff grandpa by accident at some point

Aaand well Lyrth will get his battles soon enough..xD

Also I loooove long posts so don't worry about that at all...:D

Also glad everyone loved Harry's little analysis....he has a habit of doing that with new people...xD
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Fri May 21, 2021 6:33 pm
View Likes
TheMythMaster says...

Posted!
I am loving my character more and more
I'm kinda making up his backstory as I go along and its getting really fun
Whatever people say there is Good and there is Bad, and there is nothing in between.

-Probably the greatest detective in the world

4095 Reviews

Sat May 22, 2021 10:02 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Woohoo...great post...I'm loving all these fancy names xD...This looks like its going to be soo much going forward...all the characters seem so much fun..xD...ahh I love this roleplay already.

Well...I posted again...Harry's got some names of his own xD...also I love the questions being asked in this Q&A session rn...and Harry's having too much fun answering them...aka that post ended up being ridiculously long as well...but half of it was just harry introducing himself...xD
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Sat May 22, 2021 11:32 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I also posted! Rune's so annoyed with everything that's going on that he's not even acknowledging the future darkness/cold. :P

also i'm sorry he's getting so annoyed with everyone he has a problem with authority
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

4095 Reviews

Sat May 22, 2021 4:07 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

xD...did Jennifer just read his surface thoughts...yeah...she did

Aaand posted a quick reply....
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Sat May 22, 2021 4:21 pm
View Likes
TheMythMaster says...

and I posted a question, also more about Felix's powers.

also, how big is the asteroid? if the darkness wasn't around could we see the edge from the shack, or is it like as big as the moon.
Whatever people say there is Good and there is Bad, and there is nothing in between.

-Probably the greatest detective in the world

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Sat May 22, 2021 6:05 pm
View Likes
SoullessGinger says...

EEEEEEK! You have no idea how awesome it was to wake up see EIGHT notifications relating to TLEB, lol. My response shall be up in a lil bit! 😁

4095 Reviews

Sun May 23, 2021 3:57 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Woo hoo...this one's moving along nicely!!

Uhh...great question @TheMythMaster...unfortunately I have to ask you edit your last post a tiny bit. You're not supposed to control other people's characters in RP Realm posts, sooo...if you could take out the parts where you mention everyone else's reaction, that would be great...its just a thing we have because it's hard to predict things like that where the characters personalities are not really laid out, and I for one can tell you Harry is not going to look confused at the blazing inferno thing, if anything he'll just cringe in sympathy at most or just laugh...

I'll throw a reply in once you've edited it...and to answer your question in here, the asteroid is approximately the size of a small moon, so yeah...it is about the size of a moon, you can't see the edge, the shack is located dead center...if you want exact numbers its radius is 1727km or about 1073 miles.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

26 Reviews

Sun May 23, 2021 7:33 am
View Likes
SoullessGinger says...

Just posted! And here's the design of the symbol I'm talking about.
Spoiler! :
image0.jpeg
image0.jpeg (20.28 KiB) Viewed 189 times
P.S. Remember to do at least one nice thing for yourself today! I’m glad that you’re alive :)
[call me ell, or ellen, or Soulless, or Ginger, the list goes on]
she/her

4095 Reviews

Sun May 23, 2021 8:55 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Ooooooh I loooove the analysis that Lyrth did here...

Hmm...also how prominently is he thinking those thought? Like would they be at the forefront of his mind? Cause the two of them are sort of surface scanning at this point, not really prying into minds...so they may or may not hear it depending on that? Or is he projecting this telepathically himself?
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

26 Reviews

Sun May 23, 2021 9:04 am
View Likes
SoullessGinger says...

He can't really project telepathically, he's just trying to be loud with his thoughts. Lyrth is kinda straightforward, he prefers physical altercation to magical, so he's thinking of speaking through minds the way we'd speak with our voices. So he's yelling inside of his head, like "HEYO CAN YALL HEAR ME?" and just kinda hoping that you guys can hear him when he tries to communicate.

It's sort of like when you're in class sometimes and you think something embarrassing, and then your brain goes off on a tangent like, "What if someone in here is a secret MINDREADER?!?!?" and then you think "HEY IF YOU HEAR ME RUB YOUR EARLOBE THREE TIMES". XD I don't know, my explanations are convoluted, but hopefully, it sort of makes sense, lol.

I think of it as if you guys are speaking at a normal volume inside of each other's heads, and then Lyrth's over here just yelling his head off because he can't tell if you'll hear him or not.
Last edited by SoullessGinger on Sun May 23, 2021 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
P.S. Remember to do at least one nice thing for yourself today! I’m glad that you’re alive :)
she/her

4095 Reviews

Sun May 23, 2021 9:08 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

xD...That actually makes a lot of sense...definitely helps me out writing this next post here...thank you for the explanation :D
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

26 Reviews

Sun May 23, 2021 9:10 am
View Likes
SoullessGinger says...

I'm glad I could help, and of course! Excited for your next post, I'm incredibly invested in what's gonna happen. And excited to fight some of these...inmates? Hmm, very intriguing
she/her

4095 Reviews

Sun May 23, 2021 9:40 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Yoohoo...great to hear :D Hm...ahh yes...a few inmates..and potentially even a couple of the guards...

AAaaand posed...another long explanation by the two of them.....xD...

Jennifer's thoughts are the ones in bold....
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

26 Reviews

Sun May 23, 2021 10:01 am
View Likes
SoullessGinger says...

BWHAHAHAHA oh my god that was great. My favorite part was right at the end when Jennifer drops that massive bomb about worst memories and stuff because my internal Lyrth definitely went OH that's gonna go SO WELL. not. But yeah, that was great! Okay, I'm gonna log off, for now, talk in the morning!
she/her

uwu
— soundofmind