z

Young Writers Society

The Land of the Eternally Bound [OOC]

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:27 am
View Likes
SoullessGinger says...

Thanks! Sounds good! I’m excited to see how this plays out. Also, @Magebird in case you missed the snippet I put in about wall weapons, if you’d rather have a weapon that isn’t Harry’s spare knife, Rune can grab any of the ones that are along the wall (basically any sort of weapon you can think of)
P.S. Remember to do at least one nice thing for yourself today! I’m glad that you’re alive :)
[call me ell, or ellen, or Soulless, or Ginger, the list goes on]
she/her

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:16 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Thanks for the clarification, @SoullessGinger! I haven't had a chance to sit down and read your post in depth, so that's really good to know. :)

I probably won't be able to post until tomorrow morning or early afternoon, but I'm excited to have Rune react!
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

4096 Reviews

Reviews: 4096
Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:12 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Looking forward to it!!!

Pinging @TheMythMaster as well, just to make sure they're not left behind. :D
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Sat Jun 26, 2021 2:44 am
View Likes
TheMythMaster says...

ok question: what do you guys think, Bow N' Arrow or Spear/Sword thing for a weapon Felix gets from the edge of the arena?
Whatever people say there is Good and there is Bad, and there is nothing in between.

-Probably the greatest detective in the world

18 Reviews

Sat Jun 26, 2021 2:46 am
View Likes
TheMythMaster says...

actually nevermind, i made up my mind
Whatever people say there is Good and there is Bad, and there is nothing in between.

4096 Reviews

Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:36 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

xD

Looking forward to seeing what you come up...sounds like this will be entertaining!!
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:47 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

This past week was more busy than I thought it would be, but I finally posted! I realized five minutes into writing my post that Rune probably wouldn't be experienced in disarming techniques because he's so used to using magic all the time.

So I improvised. :P
mage

queer and here.

26 Reviews

Wed Jun 30, 2021 4:06 am
View Likes
SoullessGinger says...

THAT WAS AWESOME @Magebird !! And also would you prefer that Lyrth doesn’t notice the whole Rune-has-a-massive-hole-where-he-shouldn’t thing for mystery and intrigue? Or are you good with him noticing (when we get around to my posting turn next, I’ll still wait for @HarryHardy and @TheMythMaster of course) ? He’s not against the undead or anything XD
P.S. Remember to do at least one nice thing for yourself today! I’m glad that you’re alive :)
she/her

590 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:43 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I'm cool with whatever feels more natural to you! I don't want take the spotlight away from Lyrth since this is technically his challenge, but I'm definitely down for revealing his secret if you think Lyrth would notice. :)
mage

queer and here.

4096 Reviews

Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:03 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

I second that, that was an awesome post, big creativity points for Rune there to coming up with that way to take those guys out. This is already such an awesome fight here, and Felix and the other two haven't even done anything...xD

Also...oohh...this could be interesting if Lyrth spots it...I dunno if Harry will even notice cause he's going to be travelling a bit down memory lane here. :D
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

18 Reviews

Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:21 pm
View Likes
TheMythMaster says...

Yes I will get a post up sooon, sry it’s taking so long,

Um one question, can Felix take a weapon he gets off the wall to the other parts of the maze, or will it just disappear when the first part is done?

Also, I’ll be leaving for a while on summer vac, so after I’ve got my post up I probly won’t be able to post again for a little while

18 Reviews

Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:07 pm
View Likes
TheMythMaster says...

aaaand posted! finally.

also ill probly be gone for at least ten days, em you guys can move onto the next part of the maze without me, unless you really need Felix for something.
but ya, id love it if you guys didn't go too far ahead,

(:

26 Reviews

Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:46 pm
View Likes
SoullessGinger says...

@TheMythMaster ANOTHER GREAT ONE. My favorite part was the whole “a circle doesn’t have corners” thing XD lmao. And have fun on vacation!!!
she/her

4096 Reviews

Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:06 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Ooohh...yes yet another awesome post!! Aahh hopefully mine can match up to how awesome this battle already is...and yes I posted :D

Also no problem @TheMythMaster, enjoy your vacation, at any rate, with the current order of posting, there's still two posts to go before it gets to your one and then my post advances us to the second part of the maze. And we definitely will wait for Felix on that one cause I was planning for the second part of the maze to be based on Felix's memories...xD. But no worries, take your time, and let us know when you can post. Till then we still have a fight to finish off here. :D

Also answering that question, yes it will disappear, the arena will dissolve at the conclusion of the tasks taking all the weapons and anything else along with it.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

26 Reviews

Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:14 pm
View Likes
SoullessGinger says...

That was great @HarryHardy ! Also, to everybody, thanks for being such a great group. I know we aren’t done with this yet (thank the lord) but I’m glad y’all were my first RP experience on YWS. And I look forward to seeing you elsewhere in the RP forum since this month is all about that.😁
she/her

I didn't know beards could do that ;)
— ShadowVyper