Young Writers Society

The Land of the Eternally Bound [OOC]

4074 Reviews

Reviews: 4074
Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:08 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

*pokes back*

But hmm, yes it has been a few days, so uhh obligatory tag for @TheMythMaster, how's your post coming along?
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:40 pm
View Likes
TheMythMaster says...

Oh ya my post.....*looks at blank sheet of paper* sorry it's taking so long, I haven't had much time with school starting but ill get it up, at least by tomorrow hopefully by today.

but ya, I haven't forgotten
Whatever people say there is Good and there is Bad, and there is nothing in between.

-Probably the greatest detective in the world

4074 Reviews

Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:51 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Ahh no problem!! Just wanted to make sure you hadn't forgotten! :D
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

18 Reviews

Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:53 am
View Likes
TheMythMaster says...

O.K that's my post, the next one or two will probably continue the flashback I started which should be interesting. (I hope you like it)

and Btw I didn't mention whether Jen was following them because I wasn't sure if Harry might want to do something else (having her hesitate and then have to find them in the maze again would be interesting? But I don't know whether Harry would want that so ya.

also If you don't want the maze blocking them in at all i can edit my post (:
Whatever people say there is Good and there is Bad, and there is nothing in between.

4074 Reviews

Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:53 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Awesome!!!

I posted too!!

Ohh no problem with the maze blocking them, but I don't think it would be very realistic for Jen to get separated, she's much too fast to be stopped by a wall, so I had her kind of stand back a bit and let the others deal with so that they do kinda get to fight the thing on their own. :D

ALso woohooo...we just passed 100 replies in the roleplay now!! Ahh, this has been an awesome journey! Hopefully we can go on for many more!! :D
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:14 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Ahhh! Congrats on making it so far, you guys! It's incredible how much we've done for this roleplay. <33

Also, that flashback was great, Myth! I love the little Felix lore we're getting now. I can't wait to see how it gets fleshed out more in the next few posts. :)

And I love how you nerfed Jen, Harry!

I'll go write up a post now—and I'll make sure to keep it vague in case Rune can't control this phantom. ;)
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

4074 Reviews

Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:20 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

<33

xD...nice post!!

All of this vagueness that needs to happen sometimes makes me think that for some of the bigger fight scenes in this...we could just go SB style and write one long collab post
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:27 pm
View Likes
SoullessGinger says...

Posted! Hopefully we can get started on the maze now! I wasn't really sure what to do with Lyrth, or how I should describe the maze as we move into it, so he'll wait for Harry to enter. And you can just write as if Lyrth has entered the maze and is just following.

I think that was probably the shortest post I've ever done on here. XD
P.S. Remember to do at least one nice thing for yourself today! I’m glad that you’re alive :)
[call me ell, or ellen, or Soulless, or Ginger, the list goes on]
she/her

4074 Reviews

Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:31 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

xD, sometimes the shorter post is the right one!!!

OKayy...so since we're in two teams, I wrote for Harry in order to advance that!!

But uhh...I think we should wait for @TheMythMaster to post next before anyone else goes, or they'd be left behind:D

But umm...I set up some things for Lyrth to fight :D I only sort of vaguely described the creatures cause I may or may not have been feeling slightly lazy so feel free to add some detail to their descriptions however you want. I don't think it matters too much what they look like :D
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

18 Reviews

Thu Sep 30, 2021 5:53 pm
View Likes
TheMythMaster says...

quick question for @magebird

will Felix be able to feel the air getting "still and warm"?

or can only Rune feel that?

590 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Sep 30, 2021 7:10 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Felix would be able to feel it! :) I have the air get warm as a side effect of magic in my writing, so any magic Rune does usually involves the air getting a little warmer.
mage

queer and here.

4074 Reviews

Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:05 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Ahh the post was great!! I love seeing these little flashbacks from everyone. All the characters here are so well developed :D

So I wrote a post for Jennifer's reaction to that. Aaand I think pretty much anyone can go now with reactions to what's going on except me of course :D
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

4074 Reviews

Mon Oct 04, 2021 5:59 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Oooh that's a nice approach for Rune to take there :D
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

590 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Oct 04, 2021 10:30 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Thanks! I wanted him to contribute to the fight some way, but I didn't want a repeat of the last battle. :)
mage

queer and here.

4074 Reviews

Mon Oct 04, 2021 10:41 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Good plan :D
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
— Mark Twain