z

Young Writers Society

Into the Saeverse [OOC]

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Fri May 07, 2021 3:07 am
View Likes
TheMythMaster says...

I was thinking he’d take nock out one of the scientists and take his ID/access card (or something like that) and pretend to be one of the scientists
Whatever people say there is Good and there is Bad, and there is nothing in between.

-Probably the greatest detective in the world

4095 Reviews

Reviews: 4095
Fri May 07, 2021 10:09 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Soo...I decided to go with ol' Susie here...the same one from Hey Day Capriccio...well sort of...I think this roleplay allows me to use Susie in here actual form as she appears in my stories...sadly her sister Daphne isn't going to make it to this one either...poor girls keep getting separated...And I realize its been a while since there was a post in RoHG...gonna head down there and volunteer sooon...anyway..

Spoiler! :
Name: Susan Reyana Danvers
Appearance: She's exactly 5 feet tall (not a millimeter/ 0.039 inches) more than that. Shoulder length bright red hair (outrageously red to the point that someone would be skeptical if its real). Blue eyes. She's about average size for her age, not muscular but not exactly a walking skeleton either. She's also very pale.

Now...as she originally is...she is very much dead...yup...she died sometime in the year 2020 I think...as a 17 year old...but she's been dead for about two years when this story comes out....she, her sister Daph and Daph's girlfriend kind of chose this option to complete some quests and get out of the underworld and yes...Harry Hardy was responsible for creating these options...just fyi for those who know all of three of them.

So this kind of makes her a ghost...but not a ghost...like a mix between a zombie and a ghost...she would qualify as a part of the undead..but she's still very much ghostly...think of her like ghost from ant man and the wasp...she's solid occasionally and not so solid most of the time...she never has to eat or drink...and that's kind of her powers here really. That trio sort of travels time as superheroes...and they are technically wearing what they wore on their deathbed but automatic glamours cast on them by the lord of the dead in my world {Harry's brother} means they appear to be wearing what you would expect a normal teenager from the time period they're in to be wearing...superheroes that can see through glamour can seee what they're actually wearing though.

So...tldr...Sue can phase through stuff, and be invisible...she's had this power for about a year at this point so she kinda has control over it but not really...its not so much a power as a side effect of her state of being...at any rate, she can occasionally be super strong or fast, or sometimes the total opposite...the point is...its in constant flux. And she's known throughout time as The Phantom...for those that care to keep track of time travelling beings that is.

Also she is 100% the dorky mess that she always is in other stories...although being separated from her sister she's prolly going to freak out a bit extra about that for the first few parts of the story.

As for getting into the lab, she would totally just float right in and appear to be someone generic working there....although she'd be discovered pretty quickly if anyone looked too closely at her...so uhh...would that work?
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Fri May 07, 2021 10:31 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I love that plan, @TheMythMaster! That's usually how my characters sneak into places, so I definitely approve. Feel free to get your post up whenever you're free!

@HarryHardy, actual Susie sounds so cool! I love her skill set; I think it'll work really well with the abilities our group already has. And I definitely think her plan would work well.

@Corvid, @MomoMajesty and @AshlynPhoenix, were you also thinking of having your characters sneak in as fake employees? Because if you were, it might be really fun to have them all get called together for a meeting by a random higher up—all of them would be trying their best to seem like actual scientists, even though none of them actually work there. :P

Also, since we're officially starting this: it's good to avoid controlling other people's characters in your posts. I don't think that would happen, but it's happened in a few other roleplays I've been in. Since there's some newer roleplayers here, I thought it would be good to share that. c:

But man! I'm really excited to see how this goes~
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Fri May 07, 2021 2:51 pm
View Likes
Corvid says...

I can have my character be a fake employee! seeing them all pretend to be fake scientists would be hilarious lol
"yeet"
- albert einstein

590 Reviews

Supporter

Fri May 07, 2021 3:06 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

That's great, @Corvid! I can't wait to see how the fake employees all act as evil scientists—and how badly they mess up their roles. :P
mage

queer and here.

5 Reviews

Sat May 08, 2021 12:21 am
View Likes
Corvid says...

I should be able to get a post up tonight! :3
"yeet"
- albert einstein

5 Reviews

Sat May 08, 2021 12:36 am
View Likes
Corvid says...

Also, here's my character sheet!
Spoiler! :
Name: Nikolai Ashford
Superhero Alias: Oracle
Appearance: Blonde hair, brown eyes, Imageshort. He’s normally seen in a t-shirt, jeans, and a sturdy pair of boots -- though Nikolai will also wear a hoodie if the weather isn’t too hot for it. Uses he/him pronouns.
Powers: Flight, uncontrolled prophetic visions of disasters
picrew credit: https://picrew.me/image_maker/432607
"yeet"
- albert einstein

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sat May 08, 2021 12:37 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Nikolai looks great, @Corvid! I can't wait to your post once it's up. :)
mage

queer and here.

105 Reviews

Reviews: 105
Sat May 08, 2021 1:09 am
View Likes
momonster says...

I'll get my character up tomorrow! I'm toying with a shape-shifter idea...
For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace.
Romans 6:14 NIV

never apologize for standing up for what you believe in.

previously MomoandAppa, LordMomo, MomoMajesty, and dancingontheclouds

Random avatar

Reviews: 67
Sat May 08, 2021 1:15 am
View Likes
deleted32 says...

Whelpers, here's my character sheet
Spoiler! :

Name: Cyra Zapata
Superhero Name: Sparky Sparky Fire Queen. It's usually shortened to Fire Queen for...obvious reasons :P
Gender: Doesn't label herself with a gender. Prefers she/her, but doesn't mind most other pronouns being used (DO NOT use it/its, or he/him though or she'll yell your ear off).
Appearance: Average, slightly beefy build, with milky blue eyes, and dirty looking red hair. She doesn't care about the quality of the clothing she wears, so she's often seen wearing worn-out genes, and stained T-shirts with faded sparkly lettering.
Powers: She has the ability to turn her blood into fire, or in emergency situations only, she can turn her sweat into fire although that takes more concentration and the flames last 10 minuets.
She can use that fire to transform objects (example: using the fire she can transform gold into stew, and vice versa.) or she can transform that fire into an object (Example: she can transform the fire into a sword, a gun, or a scythe) Or she can just use the fire as a weapon by itself. It usually depends on her mood, and the difficulty of the opponent shes fighting.
Last edited by deleted32 on Sat May 08, 2021 1:45 am, edited 5 times in total.
She who calls the stars to shine

105 Reviews

Reviews: 105
Sat May 08, 2021 1:16 am
View Likes
momonster says...

Sparky Sparky Boom Lady????????
For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace.
Romans 6:14 NIV

never apologize for standing up for what you believe in.

previously MomoandAppa, LordMomo, MomoMajesty, and dancingontheclouds

Random avatar

Sat May 08, 2021 1:50 am
View Likes
deleted32 says...

Aadsjfhaskjfhasdfjhsadfjh shhhhhhhhhh

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sat May 08, 2021 9:47 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

if wren hears her full name, she's definitely going to think of avatar the last airbender

Also, Cyra looks really cool, @AshlynPhoenix! Is she going to try sneaking into the lab as a scientist, too?

And yeees to the shapeshifter, @MomoMajesty! You can probably guess from Wren's ability, but shapeshifting is one of my favorite superpowers/kinds of magic.
mage

queer and here.

Random avatar

Sun May 09, 2021 3:45 am
View Likes
deleted32 says...

@Magebird, yes, yes, she is. I suppose she can use her fire to make a lock for the door something, but a part of me wants to write her in a scenario where shes so excited she forgets to do all of that and get caught. Ack choices, choices, choices :P :P

4095 Reviews

Reviews: 4095
Sun May 09, 2021 1:10 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

YAAS...everyone pretending to be fake evil scientists would be so hilarious...well...ma first post should be up in the next few hours...
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

Understanding is the first step to acceptance, and only with acceptance can there be recovery.
— Albus Dumbledore