z

Young Writers Society

Into the Saeverse [OOC]

105 Reviews

Reviews: 105
Sat May 29, 2021 1:30 pm
View Likes
momonster says...

So sorry, I had a great idea for a post and had to sneak one in >.< is that okay?
For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace.
Romans 6:14 NIV

never apologize for standing up for what you believe in.

previously MomoandAppa, LordMomo, MomoMajesty, and dancingontheclouds

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Sat May 29, 2021 1:36 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I think so! The glitching would have happened when Wren’s glitching did, and there wasn't really anything that happened after that in your post--so Nikolai isn't too far behind.

(It would definitely be good for Corvid to post next, though!)

Also, I love how Alissa's glitching involves switching between different forms. :)
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Sat May 29, 2021 3:35 pm
View Likes
TheMythMaster says...

mind if i throw in a small post were julius quickly says he's also a superhero and then glitches?
Whatever people say there is Good and there is Bad, and there is nothing in between.

-Probably the greatest detective in the world

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Sat May 29, 2021 3:42 pm
View Likes
Corvid says...

posted! nikolai's all caught up!
"yeet"
- albert einstein

4093 Reviews

Reviews: 4093
Sun May 30, 2021 5:35 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Okay...now Susan really needs to glitch at some point...I keep forgetting that's a thing that should happen

Also yay!! Looks like everyone's soon going to stop pretending to be scientists and do some superheroing...is that an actual word?
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sun May 30, 2021 4:25 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

@TheMythMaster, I don't have a problem with it! I know the glitching was at the same time for everyone in Into the Spider-verse, but I don't think we necessarily have to do that here--we can just throw it in whenever to spice things up a bit~

and if a conversation ever gets a little too stagnant

@Corvid, awesome! I love how Nikolai's first thought after the glitching ends is to check on everyone else. <3 <3 He really is a good superhero.

@HarryHardy, I don't know if it is one, but I vote we make that a word if it isn't. >> And forgetting about the glitching is a mood. It technically does have a role in the roleplay's plot, but it's more of a little extra detail than something that has to happen at a specific point. I'm surprised I remembered it in my last post. :P

Since we're almost done with this little scene, I wanted to give a quick heads up for what's going to happen next! The group isn't going to be able to get something to bring them home because of Reasons, so they'll have to retreat. Since Wren's presumably been here the longest and has a place, the group can go to her apartment and formally get to know each other. c:
mage

queer and here.

18 Reviews

Sun May 30, 2021 4:49 pm
View Likes
TheMythMaster says...

k threw in a post there, Julius is really mad that alissa bit him,
hehe
Whatever people say there is Good and there is Bad, and there is nothing in between.

105 Reviews

Reviews: 105
Sun May 30, 2021 4:59 pm
View Likes
momonster says...

C:
For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace.
Romans 6:14 NIV

never apologize for standing up for what you believe in.

previously MomoandAppa, LordMomo, MomoMajesty, and dancingontheclouds

4093 Reviews

Mon May 31, 2021 6:51 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Yay!! Everyone getting to know each sounds like it'd be pretty awesome.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

4093 Reviews

Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:28 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Threw a postie in and finally remembered the glitching

Soo...where do we go from here?
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

590 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:57 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Good question, @HarryHardy! c:

Since we've all been revealed—or almost revealed, in Nikolai's case—I thought now would be the perfect time for this infiltration plan to go horribly wrong. We have a couple different ways for our characters to escape. They could either use their superpowers to fight against the guards that are about to break down the door in a post or two, or one of them (probably Julius, if I'm understanding what his powers are like?) could teleport them to somewhere far away just as the door breaks down. The guards that would attack our characters are probably highly trained, well-paid ones, with body armor and a combination of tasers and actual guns.

Once they escape, Wren will offer her place up as a base. c:

As a quick little side note: Wren's scientist disguise looked like herself as a superhero, but just with her usual old glasses. So she currently appears to be a twenty-something year old guy instead of a teenage girl, and has appeared that way since the other characters met her. I'm not sure when she'll actually reveal who she really is (maybe at the apartment??) but I wanted to clarify that really quickly in case it wasn't too obvious in my other posts. :)
mage

queer and here.

18 Reviews

Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:00 pm
View Likes
TheMythMaster says...

Ok thanks I’d love to have Julius teleport them out, I’ll try to get a post up soon, is it ok if I have everyone go through the portal when he opens? Cuz he would have to go last.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:11 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Sweet! Maybe he can open the portal in your post, and we could have everyone go through it in ours? That gives all the characters a chance to decide if they'd want to fight, as well as an opportunity to say that they're not sure if they want to trust Julius.

(Wren will trust him, though! :))
mage

queer and here.

18 Reviews

Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:41 pm
View Likes
TheMythMaster says...

hmm o i'll just do another post small post after everyone has gone through because something does happen (nothing to plot changing though) to him when he goes through and he has to go through last

590 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:50 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Okay! That sounds like a plan. :)
mage

queer and here.

Positive anything is better than negative nothing.
— Elbert Hubbard