The Descent OOC

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Tue May 11, 2021 12:36 am
View Likes
JamesPeterson says...

@Spearmint :) thanks, and don't worry about the "tardiness"

Yeah, i really like Risius too. hes just SO FUN to write. :D
Im glad you enjoy it! You're here to make it better too!
Zacharias Drake

21 Reviews

Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:16 pm
View Likes
JamesPeterson says...

Ok guys I posted.
This is the first version, and I think i might change it, so please tell me if there is something you dont like etc :D
also, realize that not every story is going to be the same. Risius was drugged cause he cant be patient, but that wouldnt happen to you
As always, if you have questions, please ask
Zacharias Drake

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:06 pm
View Likes
Terian805 says...

If this is still going I'd be very interested in jumping in. Have taken a break from YWS, but this has piqued my interest in role-play again! Kinda have an idea for a character too
"You can't live over your shoulder, overbehind."

21 Reviews

Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:07 pm
View Likes
JamesPeterson says...

@Terian805 Sure! Just use the character sheet and make a character. When its approved go ahead and make your first post. I'll have to edit my own post a bit to make continuity but other than that, should be easy to fit you in
Zacharias Drake

31 Reviews

Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:44 am
View Likes
Terian805 says...

Cool exciting stuff. Reckon my characted might be human. I just however have a couple o' very random questions if that's cool. Do demons always appear as the colour corresponding to their species, e.g emerald demons having green skin? Also could I perhaps take some liberties and suggest trains exist in some sense in this world? There could be just freight trains that transport goods and cargo if youd prefer

21 Reviews

Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:02 pm
View Likes
JamesPeterson says...

@Terian805 the color normally corresponds, though the eye color is what always matches their Demon subrace. So most emeralds will have green skin, but others have shades of blue maybe with at least a bit of green. It depends on heritage.
I mean, Risius is an example of that, cause he has a sort of peachy white color that could pass him off as a human

For the trains, yes, there are hoverrails and subways. It's the future so play with it how you'd like. Im not the only one building the world here :)
Zacharias Drake

31 Reviews

Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:50 pm
View Likes
Terian805 says...

Character awaiting approval bro @JamesPeterson, let me know any problems.

21 Reviews

Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:36 am
View Likes
JamesPeterson says...

@Terian805 alright it looks very good and detailed, but there's a few flaws. First of all, green skin with red eyes for Puck? I like the character idea, but those don't match. I mean they're opposite, so if you were a ruby demon, which by the red eyes I assume he is, then he would have warm colored skin. So red orange yellow, but not dabbling into green. :)
Second, it says you traverse Earth And Hell? That's not the exact wording, but when you were talking about painting (nice touch btw) you said Earth. Just incase you don't fully understand, there is no Earth, or at least that you know of. It's all Hell now. :D
I think that's all, go ahead and make your post, just keep those issues in mind. Sorry for the delay, I have a lot of stuff happening irl.
If you have any questions feel free to ask.
Can't wait to see what you have! :D
Zacharias Drake

21 Reviews

Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:23 am
View Likes
JamesPeterson says...

Hey guys, I am revising half of Risius's second Part before it gets far enough that I cant. This will heavily affect the future story, but i definitely think for the better.
Just so you know :)
Zacharias Drake

21 Reviews

Mon Jun 28, 2021 4:25 am
View Likes
JamesPeterson says...

Alright, its done, I laid out the meeting at the end, and the rest of what happens there is up to you guys.
If you have any questions, id love to hear them.
Zacharias Drake

31 Reviews

Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:34 pm
View Likes
Terian805 says...

Post is up! Just introducing Lan to bring us up to speed with his situation. Ball's in your court now guys.

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:57 pm
View Likes
winterwolf0100 says...

That post was amazing, Terian! I’m definitely excited to see more of Lan in the future!

As for what to do next, I’d like to get a post in for each of my characters soon because I’ll be much more busy in July and probably not able to write as much.
he/she/they

winter you are an adorable bean and I love your bad social awareness xD ~Omni
omni played robin hood, stole winter's brain cell ~Silver
winter is the only person who would survive the machine uprising ~Europa

21 Reviews

Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:55 pm
View Likes
JamesPeterson says...

@Terian805 That was very well written, and was great to read :D
I can't wait to see your future posts. I also like how you started to do some worldbuilding of your own, and that's awesome.
Zacharias Drake

21 Reviews

Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:01 pm
View Likes
JamesPeterson says...

@Spearmint @winterwolf100 Next up is you two, so you can just go in whatever order you like, but realize whoever goes next is going to start the meeting, (I can help you with details)
You can do some control of other characters, based on how you think they'd act, etc etc
No rush on that just a plan for what's ahead. :D
Zacharias Drake

243 Reviews

Reviews: 243
Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:08 pm
View Likes
Spearmint says...

Awesome job, Terian! I loved the details about Azeria City! ^-^

And I think Winter can go next, but I could start working on a post as well! C:
mint, she/her

.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D

I can factcheck ur flashback outfits
— SirenCymbaline