z

Young Writers Society

Rise of the North OOC

112 Reviews

Reviews: 112
Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:06 pm
Ljungtroll says...

Whenever!
"The artist deals with what cannot be said in words. The artist whose medium is fiction does this in words. The novelist says in words what cannot be said in words." --Ursula K. Le Guin

Formerly RavenLord, formerly GrandWild
she/her

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:39 pm
View Likes
AceassinOfTheMoon says...

I'm good to start whenever y'all are ready :P
this is Ace erasure and I won't stand for it— silv

I haven't really said anything about ace but that's cause I'm usually speechless with how awesome ace is— Harry

Ace, you’re aggressively loved. Accept or perish.— Wist

[Ace]
[she/they/xe]

311 Reviews

Reviews: 311
Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:42 pm
View Likes
Riverlight says...

Ok. I'll start work on a post, and I guess there really doesn't need to be an order since it's just us three :P Sound good?
The politics of the world may be corrupt, but that does not mean that we must be corrupted ourselves.

112 Reviews

Reviews: 112
Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:43 pm
Ljungtroll says...

Sure thing!
"The artist deals with what cannot be said in words. The artist whose medium is fiction does this in words. The novelist says in words what cannot be said in words." --Ursula K. Le Guin

Formerly RavenLord, formerly GrandWild
she/her

13 Reviews

Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:53 pm
View Likes

Sounds great!

I haven't really said anything about ace but that's cause I'm usually speechless with how awesome ace is— Harry

[Ace]
[she/they/xe]

13 Reviews

Wed May 19, 2021 6:11 am

Alright before we get any further into drugs we should probably start figuring out exactly what we want to happen XD
Some very good suggestions from @TheScribe:
- *insert dramatic event here*
- Bar Fight
- Battle Scene

I don't think a bar fight would advance the plot all that much? Idk, what do y'all think?
A battle scene (I'm assuming with the pirates?) would do more to advance the plot imo, so... yeah. I'd have to write a nice little introduction scene for the pirates who am I kidding I've had the pirates introduction scene written ever since the RP began and then set them loose on the town and then... plot? Hopefully?

[Ace]
[she/they/xe]

311 Reviews

Reviews: 311
Wed May 19, 2021 2:48 pm
Riverlight says...

Drunken debauchery is fun uwu

But in all seriousness, a sudden pirate attack would be nice, maybe let some interesting-ish thingies happen?
The politics of the world may be corrupt, but that does not mean that we must be corrupted ourselves.

935 Reviews

Reviews: 935
Tue Dec 13, 2022 2:37 am
Shady says...

Hey y'all! Just letting everyone know that this roleplay has been locked and archived! If you wish to continue the story, you can either poke the DM to see if they want to continue (and then poke a RP mod and we'll unlock it) or start an RP of your own in the same vein. Happy RPing! <3

"u and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws" - Atticus
"From the fish mother to the fish death god." - lehmanf
"A fish stole my identity. I blame shady" - Omni
[they/he]

sometimes i don't consider myself a poet but then i remember that i literally write poetry
— chikara