z

Young Writers Society

Melent Forest RP OOC

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:20 pm
View Likes
Pokeberry111 says...

@MustachesAndSwords & @LostInThought Should go, if they want to and have time ^^
@King15Mori Could you do a form please and welcome to the rp ^^
"If people are doubting how far you can go, go so far that you can't hear them anymore." -Michele Ruiz
They/Them
Berry/Lu's the name
Berry's Google Doc Books ^^

12 Reviews

Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:23 pm
View Likes
Pokeberry111 says...

Name: Lee
Species: Satyr
Looks: Below ^^
Clothing: Anything really, colorful aswell
Acessories: Below
Presonality: Understanable and nice, funny, chil
Dislikes: Humans
Pronouns and Gender: Male, He/Him
Attachments
download20210305163301.png
"If people are doubting how far you can go, go so far that you can't hear them anymore." -Michele Ruiz
They/Them
Berry/Lu's the name

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:22 am
Mageheart says...

That picrew of Lee is so cute, @Pokeberry111! I don't know if I've seen that specific picrew before, but the art style is absolutely adorable.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

12 Reviews

Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:54 am
View Likes
Pokeberry111 says...

@Magebird

It's my favorite one to use I can get the link if you like ^^
They/Them
Berry/Lu's the name

701 Reviews

Reviews: 701

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Sun Jul 11, 2021 3:05 pm
sakeofvanity05 says...

Character: Elysium, Skeletal Warrior

Spoiler! :

Name: Elysium (name meaning; blessed after death)

Gender/Pronouns: Male, He/Him

Species: Sentient Skeleton

Looks + Clothing:
Picture an ancient Roman warrior wearing a crisp attire of red and gold, a matching feather plume headpiece to go with it, as well as ruby-coloured armbands and a leather skirt of saffron strips ~ but without the flesh to go w/ it. Just bones and armour.

Accessories: A magical ruby ring

~

Likes: Being social, living carelessly happy and absent-minded, venturing across the lands to explore...

Dislikes:
~ Remembering his waking life in the unforgotten throes of their defeated army, fighting a losing battle at the hands of Odacer, a Germanic leader who overthrew their kingdom.
~ He buries the grief of his fallen comrades and tries to forget the lives of the enemy soldiers he had taken away. As a ruthless, loyal servant to the Roman Empire, he was trained to kill and was sent off to war, albeit with his hidden nature of goodwill. Now he finds comfort in violence — but peaceful violence - without ill-intention.
~ He also doesn't like to think back to the time he spent trapped in the amulet of an evil wizard, forced to do his bidding because he was revived through his magic. BUT, after managing to steal the amulet from his possession, Elysium broke the magic neckpiece and liberated all others chained to his command, untying all souls indebted to him— singlehandedly severring his rule over the army of slaves he'd amassed over the years.
....From thereon, he fled the lair of his former master and lived life as a free— dead— man! His escape lead to many fruitful quests and prolific exploits as he travelled the lands to his hollow heart's content.

Personality: Spirited, Valiant/Brave, Compassionate, Thrill-seeking, Affable, Good-natured, Good-humoured, Just looking for a pal or sword-sparring buddy

Abilities:
~ He can communicate with the dead. Any entity that has lost its life is fair game. Nonliving things don't count. It can sense corpses, miles away, within a small radius.
~ In addition: he can safekeep recently-dead souls by interceding the 'judgement process' that all living beings go through. Before a dying organism is guided to the afterlife (heaven or hell), he sends its soul into another realm: within the confines of a magic gemstone attached to his sculpted ring.
^ This special ruby ring is like a pokeball — it houses creatures (similar to pokemon-catching mechanics).
~ And after learning a creature's name, Elysium can summon said captured creature at any given time. They do his bidding.
~ But ! he only captures the souls willing to serve him; with any other, he fares them well and carries on about his day like any other.

Weapon:

Gladius Hispaniensis: A classic double-edged, short iron sword.
^(commonly used by roman warriors)^

"It was a great mistake, my being born man;
I would have been much more successful as a seagull or a fish.

~ Eugene O'Neill, Long Day's Journey Into Night

I have hated words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right.
— Markus Zusak, The Book Thief