Reviews: 47
Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:58 am
rida says...

I agree with @Ilium417!

701 Reviews

Reviews: 701
Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:47 am
ForeverYoung299 says...

Hey all. I wrote there. I am extremely sorry for posting late. I had been too busy with my project. Whatever, do let me know how it is and what can I change to make it better??

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:55 pm
MapleWay says...

It's totally fine @ForeverYoung299! You did a great job! Also, who is going to write next? Maybe @Ilium417 or @SpunkyKitty?
"Writing is a place where you can be who you are."

-MapleWay

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:36 am
Ilium417 says...

Probably not this week for me. I made a country at my school (long story XD) and I'm working on digitizing that in the form of a website and that'll take awhile. If I can though, I'll work on the God of Mindlessness thing!

701 Reviews

Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:01 am
ForeverYoung299 says...

@MapleWay @Ilium417 is the evil friend and @spunkykitty is a person who joins the adventure. But before that, we need to talk a bit about the storyline. What will happen next? Maybe they will watch the news and see that the scientists also can't find any reasons for the cold and wind. Um... I have a confusion with the next part. Can it be like her powers faded away for sometime. This, turning the world to it's original state. Or it will remain like that? Pls let me know

93 Reviews

Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:04 am
MapleWay says...

@ForeverYoung299 maybe she begins thinking about what it will be like when it is all over and suddenly it stops. She is excited but still a wee bit suspicious.
Last edited by MapleWay on Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

-MapleWay

701 Reviews

Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:07 am
ForeverYoung299 says...

@MapleWay that's a great idea. Then shall I continue??

93 Reviews

Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:17 am
MapleWay says...

Sure! @ForeverYoung299!

-MapleWay

47 Reviews

Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:11 am
rida says...

ForeverYoung299 wrote:@MapleWay @Ilium417 is the evil friend and @spunkykitty is a person who joins the adventure. But before that, we need to talk a bit about the storyline. What will happen next? Maybe they will watch the news and see that the scientists also can't find any reasons for the cold and wind. Um... I have a confusion with the next part. Can it be like her powers faded away for sometime. This, turning the world to it's original state. Or it will remain like that? Pls let me know

Maybe it can be that Myr will think that it’s getting really boring and she would wish it would stop, and then suddenly it does. So she and her family go out and the whole place is a wreck. She starts picturing a hurricane in her mind and a minute later she and all the characters are swept up by a hurricane. She starts getting suspicious. Suddenly she is in the clouds where people made of clouds are going about there business, and suddenly she is asked to enter a large castle made of what looked like raindrops. She starts wishing she could be back in her house, and then the same hurricane com- oops, sorry :P got ahead of myself.

93 Reviews

Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:31 pm
MapleWay says...

Sounds great @rida! What do you think @ForeverYoung299?

-MapleWay

701 Reviews

Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:17 pm
ForeverYoung299 says...

@rida that sounds great! But... I think we should exclude the part where she enters the castle because it's not her power. Isn't it??

47 Reviews

Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:21 pm
rida says...

ForeverYoung299 wrote:@rida that sounds great! But... I think we should exclude the part where she enters the castle because it's not her power. Isn't it??

Ummm. Like, there must be a source of her power, right? Like, a history behind it.... but it’s completely your choice.....

47 Reviews

Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:28 pm
rida says...

Umm..... Can I go next?

I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved.
— Romans 9:25