z

Young Writers Society

Abyssal [OOC]

129 Reviews

Reviews: 129
Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:09 pm
yosh says...

@Orion42 you can go next if you want
they told me to never give up on my dreams.

so i took another nap

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:31 pm
View Likes
illy7896 says...

Could I please join?

129 Reviews

Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:35 pm
yosh says...

sure!

so i took another nap

110 Reviews

Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:40 pm
View Likes
illy7896 says...

Name: Elissia Finn

Personality: Adventurous and bold however restricted by overthinking. Kind and sincere, honest and direct.

Appearance Long black hair that falls to her ribcage with a fringe, delicate nose and lips, her skin is an English Rose and she often wears long flowing dresses with a sunhat. However, for the expedition, she now wears leggings and a warm t-shirt and jumper.

Gender/Pronouns: she,her

Weapon(s)/Tool(s): Pick-axe, pocket knife, bow and arrow

Other: Her brother had died mysteriously and she feels determined to find the cause of his death

Reviews: 2
Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:35 am
Orion42 says...

I never actually got a character in here... oops. Gonna try and drop that here tonight and then get a reply in tomorrow after i sleep lol
Maidin mhaith, tráthnóna maith, agus oíche mhaith, mo chairde

Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:10 am
View Likes
Orion42 says...

alright time to write too much lets go

Name: Eugene Beckett

Personality: Annoyingly smug brother energy. To put it bluntly, Eugene's a bit of a prick. Eu rarely, if ever, takes anything seriously, and always seems to have some unbearably smug sarcastic one-liner for everything. He's prone to attempting to be as infuriating as possible by whatever means necessary- sometimes he'll straight up ignore people just to get a reaction, sometimes he'll say something flirtatious just to get a reaction. Nobody really knows what his goal is in doing this- he's not making any friends this way, but maybe that's the point of acting in such a manner. Eu does recognize when its not a good time to be annoyingly smug about everything, but that doesn't mean he won't say something sarcastic anyway. He tends to blow off any sort of kindness directed towards him- he won't accept a compliment, won't allow any sort of reward or kind words towards himself.
(I'm still working on solidifying his character and how he acts so I apologize if he ends up acting weird and inconsistent. I'm trying c':)

Appearance It's obvious Eugene's doing his best to take care of himself and be healthy, but he still comes across as almost sickly looking and somewhat frail. He's trying to take care of himself, but he always looks like he's just barely recovering from some serious illness- the perpetually grayish tone of his skin isn't helping him much there.
Eugene has relatively short hair styled (if you can even say that, I'm pretty sure he just rolls with a bedhead) in loose, somewhat messy curls. He's a natural brunette but whenever I draw him his hair is dyed- it's late as I'm writing this and I can't remember if that would be a thing here so. uh. yeah. im just covering all my bases here lol, someone correct me later when im not so sleepy and headachey.
Eugene leans towards a somewhat punkish/emo look. Plenty of dark colors and accessories (including piercings because im weak for accessories, theyre so fun to draw). I'd attach an image here as reference for his clothes, but... orion tired. brain no worky. cant get image to attach :(

Gender/Pronouns: Male, predominantly uses he/him but really couldn't care less if you used they/them. Has an aversion to she/her for undisclosed reasons.

Weapon(s)/Tool(s): Eu is, uh... perhaps concerningly well armed. He has a habit of carrying around little tools that can double as weapons, such as small knives and the like (think pocket knives but less modern and mroe fantasy i guess). The only obvious weapons he carries around are a dagger and a slightly damaged small axe that appears slightly burnt. It's definitely seen better days, but it still works.

Other: For as confident as he may seem and as comfortable as Eugene appears being his smug self, he never actually seems to talk about himself or his past. He has an aversion to mirrors and other reflective surfaces (calm bodies of water, reflective metals, etc) and especially doesn't talk about his home or his family. He'd much rather keep everyone at arm's length and have no real bonds than to have to talk about anything like that.

129 Reviews

Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:07 pm
View Likes
yosh says...

love the character!

so i took another nap

129 Reviews

Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:13 pm
View Likes
yosh says...

@GrandWild @SpunkyKitty @illy7896 @Orion42 if you haven't subscribed to this thread and the main one, I suggest you do! We've basically started now.

so i took another nap

Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:16 pm
Orion42 says...

@Yoshikrab Already did! I get notifs when ppl post things so I'm all good
I also got my reply in and I'm having too much fun writing this ww

129 Reviews

Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:18 pm
View Likes
yosh says...

I'm glad you enjoy it! @Carina your plan has been successful mwahahahah

so i took another nap

112 Reviews

Reviews: 112
Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:22 pm
Ljungtroll says...

I'm subscribed; I simply have nothing to add
"The artist deals with what cannot be said in words. The artist whose medium is fiction does this in words. The novelist says in words what cannot be said in words." --Ursula K. Le Guin

Formerly RavenLord, formerly GrandWild
she/her

Random avatar

Reviews: 112
Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:24 pm
SpunkyMonkey says...

I subbed as well
<3 i lub you wonderful hooman <3

129 Reviews

Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:25 pm
yosh says...

spunky, i had my character interact with yours

so i took another nap

110 Reviews

Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:07 pm
illy7896 says...

I have subscribed as well, I'm pretty sure. If not, will do now

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:31 am
DreamyAlice says...

Hey @InuYosha can I join now!
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

A poet is, before anything else, a person who is passionately in love with language.
— W.H. Auden