Unyielding Stroke [OOC]

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:12 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Oooh, good to know!

I can't post just yet, but I can't wait to have Levi reply to the accusation that he has something to do with this. And I really love the Pokemon Go jokes in your second-to-last post, @Vil. >>
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

311 Reviews

Reviews: 311
Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:17 am
View Likes
Riverlight says...

Thanks, @Magebird! It was my pleasure to simultaneously world-build in an RP that has nothing to do with my books (sort of? I mean, still trying to figure out how to classify this XD) while also expressing my disdain for that game. Never could get into it :P
The politics of the world may be corrupt, but that does not mean that we must be corrupted ourselves.

135 Reviews

Reviews: 135
Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:23 am
View Likes
SilverNight says...

Most of the group: let’s not say too much, we may or may not be hiding a couple teeny-tiny things or at least wanna stay kinda mysterious

Winthrop: HI! I AM POLITICALLY IMPORTANT c:

I love the group differences though >>
"silv is obsessed with heists" ~Omni

"silv why didn't you tell me you were obsessed with heists I thought we were friends" ~Ace

"y’all we outnumber silver let’s overthrow her >:]" ~winter

silver (she/they)

590 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:32 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

This group is hilarious. :P

Posted, by the way! I didn't get a chance to comment on the specific parts of each post yet, so I just wanted to do that quickly right now:

@EditorAndPerks, I love how your post completely changed my view on Jam. I thought he was the type of character who loved post-apocalyptic novels but was terrified when it was the real deal, but it looks like he was just a little shocked earlier. :P

@RavenLord, I love how Gideon is just us. :P

No stranger than the rest of this madness, though. Gideon was eager to learn how everybody fit into this world.

@Vil, I love the differences between Emma and Winthrop's introductions. :P

And @SilverNight, I love the implication that Sky also has some secrets that she needs to hide. >>

I can't wait to see the next posts! c:
mage

queer and here.

135 Reviews

Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:27 pm
View Likes
SilverNight says...

@RavenLord, I love how Gideon seems to think Levi’s an actual miner. :P

"silv why didn't you tell me you were obsessed with heists I thought we were friends" ~Ace

silver (she/they)

112 Reviews

Reviews: 112
Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:29 pm
View Likes
Ljungtroll says...

Well he does come from an Industrial-era world. That's the only Minecraft he knows :D
"The artist deals with what cannot be said in words. The artist whose medium is fiction does this in words. The novelist says in words what cannot be said in words." --Ursula K. Le Guin

Formerly RavenLord, formerly GrandWild
she/her

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:11 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Levi doesn't have any problems with the mix-up.

Also, I'm about to start writing another post. >>

But before I do, I just had to comment on this gem:

The group seemed peculiar and strange, like someone had searched the human race to make a list of weird but unique people. If that was so, then she wondered why she would be part of it. Sky had far too many questions about this place and the people around her.

@SilverNight she knows too much-
mage

queer and here.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:32 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Me, starting this roleplay: I have a Plot™ and won't have any issues with figuring out what to do in each part of the roleplay.

Me, after my last post: Ah yes. The Market. The place I totally didn't come up with on the fly. Where Many Things that have already been decided (as of five minutes ago) will definitely happen.

tl;dr: Apparently I'm not a plotter after all. >>
mage

queer and here.

311 Reviews

Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:35 pm
View Likes
Riverlight says...

Hehe, don't worry, @Magebird XD When writing, those of us using the same world are all fond of using Plot Convenience™ to make sure everything works out.
The politics of the world may be corrupt, but that does not mean that we must be corrupted ourselves.

135 Reviews

Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:24 pm
View Likes
SilverNight says...

@Magebird does she really— oh well this is interesting. >.>

There will be a time when we won’t use the Magical Force of Plot Convenience™ for a roleplay, but apparently that’s not today. :P

silver (she/they)

590 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:52 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

;)

In all seriousness I just thought it was funny how she said something that sounded suspiciously like a fourth wall break about being a character picked for a roleplay. >>
mage

queer and here.

135 Reviews

Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:54 am
View Likes
SilverNight says...

I kinda didn't realize that! hehe. >>

@Magebird, about this Market with Many Things! I've got a few little questions for when we get there, since they might need to be worked out. :P

• If they find food there, what kind of food would it be? Probably some shelf-stable stuff-- we don't want someone to nom some very expired yogurt. Not a good start to their journey c:
  • A lot of stores sell food with labels or packaging with lots of writing on them. Unless they speak the language it's written in on this world, the group can't really understand it-- so if it's okay to ask, what would it be? (If this spoils something, you really don't have to answer!) This might read to some potentially delightful chaos as everyone runs around the store grabbing anything that looks remotely familiar. Is that a bad thing? XD
  • What might the setup be like? Modern grocery aisles or more like an open food court? Large or small building? Unless the building has power, the lights could also be out and the fridges not working.

silver (she/they)

311 Reviews

Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:18 pm
View Likes
Riverlight says...

*poke*

590 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:21 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Whoops! Sorry for not replying to this sooner. I've been busy between getting a vaccine shot yesterday and the inauguration today, so I haven't had a chance to reply the roleplay or the DT just yet. I also still need to figure out some of the answers to the question. >>

I'm planning on catching up on roleplays tomorrow, though, so expect to see posts here then! c:
mage

queer and here.

311 Reviews

Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:27 pm
View Likes
Riverlight says...

Congrats on getting the vaccine! c:

We can be patient :P

Cheat your landlord if you can and must, but do not try to shortchange the Muse. It cannot be done. You can’t fake quality any more than you can fake a good meal.
— William S. Burroughs