z

Young Writers Society

The Order: Gifted [OOC]

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:37 pm
winterwolf0100 says...

Oh no problem! I completely understand, I did the same thing when I first started on storybooks. It's just to keep the flow of the posts, nothing to apologize for!
he/she/they

winter you are an adorable bean and I love your bad social awareness xD ~Omni
omni played robin hood, stole winter's brain cell ~Silver
winter is the only person who would survive the machine uprising ~Europa

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:14 pm
View Likes
ChesTacos says...

How do you do the text thing with the name? Where you change it, if you know what I mean. Like the title.
*boop*

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:47 pm
View Likes
TheRealEuphoria says...

I’m not sure if I know what you mean @ChesTacos. Do you mean where you change your characters name?
"Our life is one big, proverbial coin toss." -Damon Salvatore

34 Reviews

Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:18 pm
View Likes
ChesTacos says...

Like at the top, the name of the characters each time you write in the actual storybook, it's different from the rest of the text Oh btw you don't have to @ me cause I'm subscribed
*boop*

34 Reviews

Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:30 pm
View Likes
ChesTacos says...

Nvm I figured it out I think
*boop*

11 Reviews

Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:20 pm
View Likes
TheRealEuphoria says...

So, I was playing around with my animation system and I created what I feel like Nubia would look like. Just not with the colorful hair. I'm not sure why they wouldn't let me change it LOL

Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (146.41 KiB) Viewed 256 times

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:30 pm
View Likes
DreamyAlice says...

It looks interesting do you need more people
I wanted to join If you don't mind this is my time joining a storybook
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

11 Reviews

Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:05 am
View Likes
TheRealEuphoria says...

Yes of course @ImaginativeAlice!

I also want to remind everyone to check into the WriterFeedPad. A direct link is located in the first post of the DT. But heres another one just in case.

Please try and check in on the WriterFeedPad every few days if possible. I'll be creating a timeline, and I'll need help on the plot etc. I find it easier to communicate on there.
In the WFP there's a section for character goals and some of the names aren't there yet, so if I haven't added yours go ahead and add them.

I'd like everyone to please try and get all the first posts/character profiles in by Wednesday (Jan 13th). Otherwise we will be continuing without you :( I'd like to get this flowing. Thank you :)

@winterwolf0100 @Carina @Yoshikrab @LadyMysterio @ChesTacos @ImaginativeAlice

147 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 147
Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:14 am
View Likes
Carina says...

I actually think I won't be able to participate :( I'm getting caught up with my existing RPs/SBs and mod stuff, and so my January is pretty busy asdfkhsd

but this idea is SO COOL and I'm really sad I can't commit to this because I love this idea ;_; but I'm happy there are many people who like this idea too! I hope this SB turns out to be a huge success <3
chaotic lazy
—Omni

the queen of memes
—yosh

secret supreme overlord of yws
—Atticus

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5/5
—Anonymous Yelp Review

33 Reviews

Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:08 am
winterwolf0100 says...

Hey sorry @TheRealEuphoria, schoolwork caught me off guard. I’ve been meaning to work on Catherine’s first post, just haven’t completed it yet. I’ll try to get it done as soon as I can.
he/she/they

34 Reviews

Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:27 pm
View Likes
ChesTacos says...

TheRealEuphoria wrote:So, I was playing around with my animation system and I created what I feel like Nubia would look like. Just not with the colorful hair. I'm not sure why they wouldn't let me change it LOL

Capture.PNG

You have an animation system?
*boop*

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:27 am
View Likes
JoyDark says...

Hey, y'all still accepting? This looks cool!
she/her

woah
i actually made a post
pretty radical if you ask me

33 Reviews

Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:15 am
winterwolf0100 says...

Okay, I'm about to publish Catherine's first post. Just a warning, it is very long. I prefer writing long posts with about the same length of dialogue and action happening as other people's posts, but a bit more insight into the character's head. That being said, I wanted to warn you anyway so you weren't too surprised at the length. I kind of zoned out while writing and came out to find a little less than 5,000 words in total. I would shorten it, but I feel like everything I said is necessary, and I couldn't really figure out a way to actually divide it into multiple posts without posting back to back.

Alrighty, so I'm going to post it. Another heads up, @ChesTacos, Thomas makes a bit of an appearance in my post. If you could read it over whenever you have time and get back to me on whether or not it looks like it's in character, that would be great. If it's not, I'm more than happy to change it. I had in mind that Amelia came, had the talk with Aiden, immediately had the talk with Thomas, and then had the talk with Catherine right after, because Amelia wanted to make it a one day trip for the three of them, so that'll open it up for some quality time with the four of them on the plane, which could be interesting. If you're interested in collaborating on that, @ChesTacos, I'm sure I could find some time where we could open a WFP and just tag each other back and forth through a post until we complete it!

Okie-dokie lol, this is a long post for the DT, but alright. I'm about to post now. I'd love any feedback anybody has!!
he/she/they

34 Reviews

Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:29 pm
View Likes
ChesTacos says...

@winterwolf100 I like what you've done but it doesn't exactly fit Thomas' personality. Thomas is only rude to someone who strikes first (as in they treat him rudely or they treat someone he cares about rudely) or if the person is of a higher authority or power than him because he doesn't like the feeling of being weak or having someone controlling him.
*boop*

33 Reviews

Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:15 pm
winterwolf0100 says...

@ChesTacos, alright thanks for the feedback! He’s pretty deeply woven into the post at this point, so would there be a way for me to have her accidentally antagonize him, then he shows it through insulting her like that?
he/she/they

Be led by your talent and not by your self-loathing ... everything beautiful in the world is within you.
— Russell Brand