z

Young Writers Society

The Order: Gifted [OOC]

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:32 am
View Likes
DreamyAlice says...

I am writing the post sorry it took this much time I will be posting it tomorrow
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:19 am
winterwolf0100 says...

I don’t know if other people posted some lines for you to use, but out of curiosity did you see the ones I dropped in the group WFP?
he/she/they

winter you are an adorable bean and I love your bad social awareness xD ~Omni
omni played robin hood, stole winter's brain cell ~Silver
winter is the only person who would survive the machine uprising ~Europa

166 Reviews

Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:25 am
View Likes
DreamyAlice says...

I have seen the ones you wrote on the WFP, they are nice I am gonna include them in the post. Everyone else should include their idea too on the pad, till tomorrow so that I can include them in the post.

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:26 pm
View Likes
PixieStix says...

I'll let you talk for Nub, she's pretty quiet so you can just give her a few lines and that should be okay. In the meantime, I want to bring Rosetta back. I'm thinking she'd return in the next round of posts.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!

166 Reviews

Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:24 am
View Likes
DreamyAlice says...

THE POST

Everynone sat down comfortably and began to eat the delicious dinner. Obviously Nubia was right, the food here is far better than that of Verna. I can see the satisfactory gaze on the faces of the people there, I understand they must have not eaten such a meal for a long time. Well, I am clumsy while eating, but I have to maintain my gesture in front of these people, but bless the one who made this damn fish.

My seat is assigned between Aiden and Catherine, damn my luck both of them are not the person I would like to sit with.

One just ignores everything I say and the other one will just reply rudely so better not talk to him. So I thought it’s better to concentrate on my meal.

Only one thing have turned out well for me. My roommate is Charlotte, I mean I feel like she is better that the other girls. I never wanted someone like Catherine to be my roommate, she is quite and boring. Well Charlotte don't talk as well but I feel like she is not a type of a person who will ignore me, nevertheless she is not paranoid like Chatherine. The other one what's her name, yes Rosina. Hmm I don't know much about her, I mean she doesn't even had shown her gifts yet, but looking at her appearence she looks like a hot head. And mostly the ones with tattoes loses their temper much.

Everything was silent except the sound of the thunderstorm, it was getting wild outside. The beautiful cocktail-blue shade was now darkened into gravel-grey. The winds were blowing furiously. The trees were rustling. The candles on the stand, in the middle of the table were flickering. It seems like it's gonna rain the whole night.

Aiden was the one who broke the maintained silence.

He flashed a lazy smirk. "Catherine--pass the salt?"

Catherine froze, a blank look on her face. "No," she said stonily, taking another bite of the food in front of her.

"Fine... the pepper?"

Catherine let out a small frustrated noise. "No," she repeated emphatically, and Aiden grinned. Looks like he really got under her nerves for her to reply like that - or maybe she was grumpy from the fever she no doubt had. Being sick would definitely bring out the grimpy in people.

“Maybe the juice ...it is the closest to you…..” he added silently. Oh this guy, Catherine is sick and he is irritating her in this condition.

“Here you are, this is juice, salt and the bloody pepper! Fine!” I growled and Aiden gave me a smirk, why this guy likes to smirk so much. As he was about to say something Nubia interrupted.

“Everyone! Stop this!” Nubia commanded, “You obviously don’t want to make Amelia offended on your first day.”

An awkward silence continued, after a few seconds I went on with my meal. I was so happy eating my tasty little fish, this guy ruined my mood. After sometime the rest also went on with their meals.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys I added the things that were in my mind and what winterwolf wrote in the WFP. If you have anything for me to add tell me. Is there anything you all want to change?

33 Reviews

Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:30 pm
winterwolf0100 says...

That looks great to me! It would be cool to have some other character lines but if nobody else puts forth any ideas, then I think that’s great!
he/she/they

125 Reviews

Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:07 pm
View Likes
PixieStix says...

I think that should be enough for the dinner scene, I want to get to the nitty gritty and the drama XD

If ya'll would like, I could submit next with Rosetta's post, and that could lead into maybe her and Aggie both wandering to the forest? I was thinking about it, and since Rosetta is such a trouble-maker, I feel like maybe she'd be the one to convince Aggie to go with her.

Maybe, the other characters could come along as well, trying to stop them or something. Any ideas?

33 Reviews

Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:15 pm
winterwolf0100 says...

She might be led to their room first which could ensue in some Rosetta Catherine drama if you want!
he/she/they

125 Reviews

Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:51 am
View Likes
PixieStix says...

I have this so far for Rosetta's post. What do you think your characters would reply? :)
-

I mean, who would’ve thought. A concussion? On show-and-tell day? Just my luck.

The nurse’s office, or medic-area—whatever it’s called, was quite dim. The place had this disgusting purple wallpaper, and the nurse smelled of whiskey and throw-up—which was most likely her own.

I had never really had anyone ask me about my tattoos as much as I did in that hell-hole. I’d have to say it was worse than Verna, the woman made my skin tingle in ways I didn’t even know it could. Her bright pink lipstick, and red and violet polka-dotted skirt was absolutely terrifying.

My skin quivers as I exit the awful-smelling room of the she-devil, and I start to walk towards the dining hall where I can hear some of the other students eating.

That lady had forced me to eat these old-looking grits that tasted weirdly of cucumber and mayonnaise. That wasn’t even the worst part, she even told me to pour raisins in it. Don’t get me wrong, I know people all around the world enjoy raisins in their grits—but none of them are me.

“Well, well, well,” I begin, smirking and pulling up a chair from the small coffee table across the room, “I say, since we’re all free, we explore the place a little bit. I’ve been trapped in that old-lady’s torture chamber for hours, and I’d like to get the sight of her obnoxiously pink-crinkly lips out of my head. Who’s with me?”

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:58 am
View Likes
ChesTacos says...

Thomas would agree and Charlotte would just ignore them lol
*boop*

125 Reviews

Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:48 pm
View Likes
PixieStix says...

I'll just go ahead and write my post in the WFP so you guys can see the updates. I would like to have it finished by tonight, so if ya'll could take a look that would be great! You're also welcome to add anything.

166 Reviews

Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:51 pm
View Likes
DreamyAlice says...

That would be nice!

125 Reviews

Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:27 pm
View Likes
PixieStix says...

By any chance, did you guys get a chance to look at my post in the WriterFeedPad? I'd like to include all characters so if you can give some suggestions for dialoge for your characters that would be helpful.

166 Reviews

Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:47 pm
View Likes
DreamyAlice says...

I read the post it's nice! I will probably give some suggestions in a while!

33 Reviews

Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:52 pm
View Likes
winterwolf0100 says...

Thanks for the reminder! I’ll check it out later today!
he/she/they

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
— Yoda