z

Young Writers Society

The Order: Gifted [OOC]

129 Reviews

Reviews: 129
Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:30 pm
View Likes
yosh says...

Actually, I think I could probably edit euphs post, but that's beside the point.
they told me to never give up on my dreams.

so i took another nap

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:55 pm
View Likes
DreamyAlice says...

It's totally fine!

So whose post will be next?
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:27 am
View Likes
TheRealEuphoria says...

Hey guys, I apologize for the last few months. I had a lot of stuff going on outside of YWS and had to take a sudden break. I'd love to continue this storybook, though!
"Our life is one big, proverbial coin toss." -Damon Salvatore

129 Reviews

Reviews: 129
Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:45 am
View Likes
yosh says...

UR BACCCCCCC
they told me to never give up on my dreams.

so i took another nap

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:48 am
View Likes
ChesTacos says...

WELCOME BACK!!! GLAD TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!!
*boop*

11 Reviews

Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:25 am
View Likes
TheRealEuphoria says...

Again I’m sorry😭 I’m in grad school and it’s kicking my a*s. But anyways, let me catch up. What’d I miss?

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:34 am
winterwolf0100 says...

OH YAY!!! Hi Euphoria how are you?! It’s been so long, I was hoping you weren’t gonna be gone forever! We just got finished through with everyone presenting their powers. We had Rose have a minor concussion from hitting her head in the plane, so she can present on another day, like the first day of training. That’s pretty much all we’ve been up to though! I’m glad you’re back. : D
he/she/they

winter you are an adorable bean and I love your bad social awareness xD ~Omni
omni played robin hood, stole winter's brain cell ~Silver
winter is the only person who would survive the machine uprising ~Europa

166 Reviews

Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:16 am
View Likes
DreamyAlice says...

I am so so so glad that you are here now!!!!!

11 Reviews

Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:45 pm
View Likes
TheRealEuphoria says...

<3 I love all this love!

I'll go ahead and create a post for Nubia for the next part of the plot. I had to re-read the whole storybook to remember some details. It should be up either tonight or tomorrow night, but my goal is to have it up today. I might include some of your characters so expect a DM within the next few hours.

Glad to be back!

11 Reviews

Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:51 pm
View Likes
TheRealEuphoria says...

Also, I'm super excited to get to the drama-filled action-packed part of the plot. Maybe we should have a few people wander off into the forbbidden forest like idiots and Amelia could find out some-how some-way. Or any suggestions from you guys would be great, since my head has been filled with judicial rights for the past 4 months <<<. Anything helps!

edit: I'd also like Nub to make some friends. :3 she's an outsider and I feel like with some friends she might actually come out of her shell.

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:55 pm
View Likes
JoyDark says...

These all sound like great ideas, Euph! Maybe Nubia could try and befriend Kendrick as she’s trying to help them train their powers or whatnot. They seem to have similar dispositions, at least in my mind.

Maybe some people start to feel cooped up in the castle and venture off into the woods? Something like that? Where were you thinking that would go?
she/her

woah
i actually made a post
pretty radical if you ask me

11 Reviews

Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:59 pm
View Likes
TheRealEuphoria says...

I love the idea of Kendrick and Nubia being friends!

As for the forbidden forest part, I mainly want to do that to create some mysteriouness in the SB. Since nobodys really been there but Nub, it would be interesting to some other characters who don't have the gift of Dark Arts to get curious and venture over there.

166 Reviews

Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:26 am
View Likes
DreamyAlice says...

Ok so I have a plan for the forbidden forest plot

As Aggie is an adventurous and curious person we can have her trying to know the secrets of forbidden forest. Like one day she was sitting outside the forbidden forest gate (whose boundries were protected by electric wires). She had her spy inside the forest which will be a little ant (as ants can come from below the boundaries and don't forget she can understand forbidden forest's animals too). She heard from ant that Nubia always goes somewhere in the forbidden forest( like there will be a ghost castle kind of thing or whatever). Then after hearing this she decided to try going inside the forest to find out where actually Nubia is going and why. Maybe she was making a tunnel with the help of her rabbit to go inside when Aiden or Cloud or her other teammates saw her doing that, and they threatened her that if she don't allow them to come with her, they will inform Amelia about her doing. Then they all ventured inside the forbidden forest to find out what Nubia does there.

How is it guys! I thought Agatha would be perfect to try knowing the secrets of the forest as her nature is very adventurous as curious

11 Reviews

Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:54 pm
View Likes
TheRealEuphoria says...

We also have to understand, though, that the Forbidden Forest is forbidden for a reason; so it’s not gonna be all nice and just adventurous. There’s creatures in there, dark magic, etc. So we need some conflict. I don’t really know how Aggie would be able to communicate with the animals in the forbidden forest because most of them aren’t really living. They’re like demons.

Maybe someone could get lost?

166 Reviews

Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:49 pm
View Likes
DreamyAlice says...

I understand,
Then I don't really have an idea what to do next. Shall we start by giving them rooms and introducing them their roommates.

Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.
— Plato