z

Young Writers Society

The Order: Gifted [OOC]

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:44 pm
View Likes
winterwolf0100 says...

Hey, just read the post! One thing I will say is that Aiden is trying to gain Nubia's trust right now-- so I don't think he'd say something like that to her. He wants her on his side since she knows the place best, and he definitely doesn't want to say anything rude that might push her away from that.
he/she/they

winter you are an adorable bean and I love your bad social awareness xD ~Omni
omni played robin hood, stole winter's brain cell ~Silver
winter is the only person who would survive the machine uprising ~Europa

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:47 pm
View Likes
PixieStix says...

What would be something he would say? I wasn't sure, so I'm glad you caught that!
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!

33 Reviews

Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:50 pm
View Likes
winterwolf0100 says...

I’m on mobile right now, so it’s harder for me to look back and forth, but I’ll be back on the computer in about thirty minutes or so! I’ll figure something out : D
he/she/they

125 Reviews

Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:50 pm
View Likes
PixieStix says...

Sounds good!

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:00 pm
View Likes
DreamyAlice says...

I think you can add Agatha in the post agreeing with Rose, I mean she would love to adventure
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

125 Reviews

Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:00 pm
View Likes
PixieStix says...

Sounds good! I will go ahead and edit the post as soon as Winter gives me the input on Aiden's dialogue. I'm super excited for this part of the story!

166 Reviews

Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:04 pm
View Likes
DreamyAlice says...

Me too! Adventure parts are exciting!!!!

125 Reviews

Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:05 pm
View Likes
PixieStix says...

What exactly would you want me to put dialogue-wise for Agatha?

166 Reviews

Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:10 pm
View Likes
DreamyAlice says...

I mean like she can be there instead of aiden convincing nubia to come with them

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:19 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

(Hopping in to say if you're both available, you can jump into a wfp together to rp some dialogue :P)
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

33 Reviews

Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:40 pm
View Likes
winterwolf0100 says...

Why hello there Vince, lol! Nice of you to pop in! That is a good idea, if anyone ever wants to do that. Currently, I just got back to my computer, so I'll be drafting up something else Aiden might say in the WFP if anyone wants to come and check it out!
he/she/they

33 Reviews

Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:23 pm
View Likes
winterwolf0100 says...

Hey, it's Winter here! I am super excited for this storybook, and happy to be a part of it! Just a little announcement:

I'm just dropping in to say that I have been accepted to a summer camp that will run all of July, and I will be reachable during that time, but I am not sure how much time I will actually have on my hands to write. It will be kind of up in the air for me to determine once I get there. That being said, let this be a warning that I might be able to write as normal, but it may be best to just assume the worst in that I'll be contactable but unable to write unless I learn otherwise once I arrive. Just wanted to give a heads-up. Thanks! : D

(P.S. I've got until July 4th because I leave on July 5th, so if we want to try to cram some Aiden or Catherine time before then, I'm more than up for trying to get a post in for either of them quickly! I'll also be reachable through discord and YWS likely the entire month, so no need to fret. I'll still be able to talk through things! I just don't know how much writing I'll be able to do)
he/she/they

166 Reviews

Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:44 am
View Likes
DreamyAlice says...

So @TheRealEuphoria maybe you can add more in the last post. I think it would be niceif every character is included in that post, so maybe you can write charlotte , she just nodded and agreed and cloud just say something like "Oh yeah, that okay for me. I am sure there is nothing so interesting about that forbidden forest, but let's see" if @InuYosha thinks it's okay and then add something about Agatha saying "I wouldn't mind getting out of here," Agatha chips in, flashing a smile to lift the mood." Like you did in the pad and something like this for every character, I think it would be good if everyone is included in that post.

And then we can move on! I am excited for this storybook and it is my first storybook. I want to take it further, but I understand everyone's lives are busy. And what will be the next part? Agiie getting lost in the forest?

I have an idea for this part

Agatha will go wandering in the forest following a rat, she was first time unable to contact to an animal, so she was confused and just followed the rat inside the forest without knowing and then she founds her inside the evil forbidden forest.

And maybe Aiden and Kendrick sees Aggie going inside the forest and decided to see what is she going to do? and followed her and boom they too are in the forest.

And then the other's like Cloud, Rose, Thomas and Charlotte is there and they saw a glimps of someone going inside the forest gate and rose is like "Hmm why are the other three, so they tricked us and they are already in the forest, let's follow them and see what is this forest and what's so forbidden about it," you know somthing like that and now they too are in the forest.

Aggie following the rat and enters the forebiddden forest and then Aiden and Kendrick follws her and enters the forest and lastly everyone else and rose enters the forest following Kendrick and aiden and boom everyone is in the forbidden forest where they shouldn't be.

I am thinking about Cantherine and Nubia entering the forest later maybe alone.

It's just my suggestion so @TheRealEuphoria @InuYosha @ChesTacos @winterwolf0100 @JoyDark what you all think about it?

33 Reviews

Fri Jul 16, 2021 7:14 pm
winterwolf0100 says...

That’s… a good question lol. I’ll need to think for a bit I think. I’ve also noticed that the last message wasn’t edited with the new suggestions for Aiden’s lines, so we might want to wait for that too. Just because I don’t want that to be forgotten.
he/she/they

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:28 pm
View Likes
ChesTacos says...

Oh woah, OK, so this is weird but I was not receiving any notifs from the OOC or the Storybook, which is why I haven't said anything here, like at all, so um....gimme a bit to catch up lol
*boop*

Perhaps when we find ourselves wanting everything, it is because we are dangerously close to wanting nothing.
— Sylvia Plath