[ The End of the World As We Know It DT ]
[ a lz production ]

[ WFP ] [ ROLEPLAY ]

[ Map of Destroyed Cities and Affected Zones ]
[ for convienience, this story will ONLY take place in the united states/mars ]

Spoiler! :

[ Alien Information ]

Spoiler! :
There are three species of aliens, listed and described below.

Name: The Qelgeds
Have Left Earth: Yes, only children of both humans and Qelgeds are left.
Can Have Children With Humans: Yes

Description: The Qelgeds were the first of the aliens to come to Earth in what humans called "the Great Alien Migration." They mostly resemble humans except for their skin, which ranged from light blue to deep purple. Their hair could be any color and usually they had some sort of extra appendage, such as an extra arm, eye, more fingers, pointy ears, etc, etc.

Name: The Olgurs
Have Left Earth: Yes, but some Olgurs stayed.
Can Have Children With Humans: Yes, but with difficulty

Description: The Olgurs were a branch of humans that developed on another planet similiar to Earth. The only thing different between Earth humans and Darvis 4E humans is that the Olgurs' skin was on the greyscale. Their skin wasn't pale or brown or whatever, it was plain white, plain black, or a shade of grey in between. Their eyes and hair could be any color.

Name: The Lenphis
Have Left Earth: Yes and only the first generation to arrive's children are left.
Can Have Children With Humans: No

Description: The Lenphis were definitely the most mysterious of the aliens to come to Earth. They never said where they were from and left within twenty years. They were the only aliens that came that could be any color of the rainbow, from the brightest of red to the darkest of black. Their eyes were normal, lame human colors, though, but their hair was colorful as well! Lenphis children that were left on Earth were usually mistreated and looked down upon.

[ Characters ]

Spoiler! :
Valkyria's Character
Name: Diana Summers

Type: Half human, half Quelged

Appearance: Diana looks like a regular human, with normal skin tone and blue eyes. Except for two noticeable differences: her hair was blue and purple, and she had pointy ears. Her hair reaches down to her elbows, and she is tall. Diana has a dimple on her left cheek, and she has a crooked smile.

Personality: Diana is focused and decisive. She is honest and direct, and she leads by logic rather than emotion. She is ISTJ-T.
- Strengths: cunning; survivalist; cautious; persistent
- Weaknesses: Serious; doesn't remember how to have fun anymore; forgets to rest her body

History: A family of five, Diana, her siblings, and her parents lived happily in New York City until the first explosions rocked the earth. After Washington was hit, they were given the warning to pack their bags and get onto spaceships.
Two weeks before they left, explosions detonated in New York. Diana's younger siblings died from the radiation. Diana and her father were near her brother when he died. Her father, in his grief, abandoned her and her mother. She never forgave him.
As the spaceship started loading passengers, Diana lost her mother in a crowd of scared, desperate people. When Diana finally got to the station, the rocket was already taking off. The attendant assured her that her mother was on, but Diana was all alone.
Traumatized, Diana just stayed in her house, fending off bandits and trying to survive. After she heard the last rocket was taking off in Florida, Diana decided to go there and reunite with her mother.

Other: Diana was going to enroll in art school. Her weapon of choice is a staff.

LZPianogirl's CP

Name: Briana Frasor
Type: Human/Olgur

Appearance: Briana is a human and Olgur mix, her mom being a Olgur and her dad a human. Her hair is naturally blue, but her skin is light brown due to her dad. Her eyes are dark gold. Briana was 5'7 the last time she was measured, but she is 5'10 now. Bri is average weight.

Personality: Briana is a very laid back person, which wasn't very convenient when the world went to hell. What did benefit her, though, was that she isn't very extroverted, so not being around people didn't bother her as much. Part of this was because of how often she was bullied for her unique looks, but just in general she didn't like people. Briana is was a very bright student, yet lacked in subjects like Robotics and Science.
    - Strengths: Not having to rely on people, pretty athletic, not a worrier
    - Weaknesses: Low self-esteem, procrastinates even if the thing is very important, occasionally too pessimistic

History: Briana was born in a rural town right above the Minnesota/Iowa border. She had a generally happy life, despite her birth mother leaving when she was three. Her father remarried her new stepdad when she was five. They lived in a two room apartment with her dads, her, and two mixed-breed dogs.

It was several days until Briana's fifteenth birthday when the United States began evacuating the upper Midwest. Briana's fathers was evacuated at their job's buildings in the first wave of Minnesotans to make their way to Kennedy Space Center. Briana didn't want to wait to join them, so she "stole" her stepdad's car and began driving down to Florida with their dogs as best she could. Good thing she did, because she was in Mason City when a bomb in Fargo went off, and the radiation killed everyone in her town and in the surrounding areas.

Briana eventually ran out of gas and money near St. Louis and was unable to join her dad's rocketship or the four following it. In that time, she settled down in an old house on the outskirts of St. Louis. When she first heard of the last rocketship, she nearly knew for a fact she would never make it in time, but the more she thought about it, the guilt of not even trying to reconnect with her dads over came her and nows she is on the way to Florida.

Other: She refuses to be separated with her dogs and her weapon of choice is a revolver she found at the house she took. Briana carries it on her at all times.

MadilynReads' Character
Name: Rebecca Thompson (first and last)
Type:Human (human, alien, mix, etc [explained in the DT])

Appearance:long brown hair, usually in a braid, tall (5’7 ish) riding boots, pink jacket brown pants. (pictures are optional)

Personality:Independant, country girl
- Strengths:has a horse, independent, strong, resilient, knows how to drive.
- Weaknesses:introverted, claustrophobic, strong willed

History: (short or long)
Born and raised in Mississippi but was at a camp in Louisiana and got lost when her family friends and camp mates got sent away. She learned that the last rocket was leaving from Florida and with her horse (yes she brought a horse to camp, it was a weird camp.) she has been riding to Florida trying to survive.

Other:The horse’s name is chestnut an that is her color too.

HarryHardy's CP

Name: Kathryn Ashley Jennings
Type: Alien (Lenphis)

Appearance: She's around 5 0', quite short and fairly skinny too. She looks like a strong breeze would send her flying. She's got green skin, a color that's like Gamora from Guardians of the Galaxy, while her hair is dark cyan and shoulder length. Her eyes are two colors, so one is blue and one is green. Is that possible? Because some humans do have that condition

Personality: Very introverted, quite guarded and unlikely to trust anyone. Very self reliant.
- Strengths: She's learned to live by herself and despite her appearance she can certainly defend herself, and she's really good at surviving in tough situations.
- Weaknesses: Despite her fighting skills, she is still physically pretty weak.

History: She was youngest of three sisters, and was left on Earth along with them when her parents decided to leave. She was only around 8 at the time. Her sisters were sixteen and seventeen so they became practically her parents. Much like other Lenphis children, they were looked down upon and had to learn how to survive. Her sisters taught her most of what she knew and she learned to have to defend herself before she was even in her teens. Her sisters were on a trip when the explosions happened, thankfully not in one of the cities that were destroyed but they were quite close to a escape point and since Kate never heard from them again, she assumed they escaped. Now that she's among the few that got skipped over, she is determined to make it to the final rocket out of there and hopefully find her sisters. She is currently in Phoenix, Arizona...I hope that's an actual place. I know nothing about this stuff...

Other: Despite her trust issues due to being looked down on by everyone besides her sisters, she's always wanted a friend, especially now that she's all alone.

I can't wait to start writing with you!
Last edited by looseleaf on Sat Dec 12, 2020 3:06 pm, edited 7 times in total.

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Fri Dec 04, 2020 4:05 am
looseleaf says...

Hey guys! I can't wait to start working with you on this.

Just to let you know, I created this as a roleplay because the posts may be a bit shorter and less organized, but it will still run as a storybook with a DT and character sheets and such!

147 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 147
Fri Dec 04, 2020 4:08 am
View Likes
Carina says...

THIS IS TEMPTING
chaotic lazy
—Omni

the queen of memes
—yosh

secret supreme overlord of yws
—Atticus

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5/5
—Anonymous Yelp Review

174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:38 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

offended that you are tempting me again with another cool concept how dare you

i need to use self control
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

Reviews: 0
Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:10 am
Limio says...

suspense I is indeed. well lovely work

142 Reviews

Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:58 pm
View Likes
looseleaf says...

haHA jOIN ME SOUND (and @Carina im not forgetting about you)

4100 Reviews

Reviews: 4100
Fri Dec 04, 2020 1:04 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Me wants to join
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

142 Reviews

Fri Dec 04, 2020 1:06 pm
looseleaf says...

Thanks @may_pathak! I'm glad you liked the description of the RP.

142 Reviews

Fri Dec 04, 2020 1:09 pm
View Likes
looseleaf says...

oOoH yay! awesome! i still need to get started on a character myself so if you don't mind making a character as well, that would be great!

Reviews: 0
Fri Dec 04, 2020 1:18 pm
Limio says...

how long have you been writing?

160 Reviews

Reviews: 160
Fri Dec 04, 2020 1:24 pm
View Likes
Valkyria says...

I want to join too! This is like a siren; it’s calling me to join.
There is always something left to love.
- One Hundred Years of Solitude

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Fri Dec 04, 2020 1:36 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Hi everyone! I'm not thinking of joining this, but I just wanted to pop in quickly to say that this roleplay looks wonderful and that I can't wait to see how it turns out. <3

(I also wanted to say that I moved some posts from the roleplay to the DT, just in case anyone was confused about new posts in between the posts already posted here.)
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

142 Reviews

142 Reviews

Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:08 pm
View Likes
looseleaf says...

Ok, just tagging everyone who expressed interest in this (@soundofmind, @Carina, @HarryHardy, @Valkyria). I'm going to try to finish my chcaracter today and maybe get the first post out!

I was thinking to organize the characters we'd post them here, in the DT, and then I can put the descriptions in a spoiler in the first post!

160 Reviews

Reviews: 160
Sat Dec 05, 2020 6:54 pm
View Likes
Valkyria says...

Here's my CP! I hope she's alright!

Spoiler! :
Name: Diana Summers

Type: Half human, half Quelged

Appearance: Diana looks like a regular human, with normal skin tone and blue eyes. Except for two noticeable differences: her hair was blue and purple, and she had pointy ears. Her hair reaches down to her elbows, and she is tall. Diana has a dimple on her left cheek, and she has a crooked smile.

Personality: Diana is focused and decisive. She is honest and direct, and she leads by logic rather than emotion. She is ISTJ-T.
- Strengths: cunning; survivalist; cautious; persistent
- Weaknesses: Serious; doesn't remember how to have fun anymore; forgets to rest her body

History: A family of five, Diana, her siblings, and her parents lived happily in New York City until the first explosions rocked the earth. After Washington was hit, they were given the warning to pack their bags and get onto spaceships.
Two weeks before they left, explosions detonated in New York. Diana's younger siblings died from the radiation. Diana and her father were near her brother when he died. Her father, in his grief, abandoned her and her mother. She never forgave him.
As the spaceship started loading passengers, Diana lost her mother in a crowd of scared, desperate people. When Diana finally got to the station, the rocket was already taking off. The attendant assured her that her mother was on, but Diana was all alone.
Traumatized, Diana just stayed in her house, fending off bandits and trying to survive. After she heard the last rocket was taking off in Florida, Diana decided to go there and reunite with her mother.

Other: Diana was going to enroll in art school. Her weapon of choice is a staff.

I tried to write as much as I could about the character; she's much clearer in my mind, but I hope you like her!
There is always something left to love.
- One Hundred Years of Solitude

The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically. Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.
— Martin Luther King, Jr.