z

Young Writers Society

Spirit acadime SB [OOC]

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:32 pm
MadilynReads says...

Sorry, I had to go do some yard work. I am back now.
Happy Reading!

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:39 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

I just checked, but I seem to have missed you again. I throw a glance at the pad every once in a while, but unless I know somebody's in there, I'm not in it 100% of the time. XD
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

28 Reviews

Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:01 pm
View Likes
MadilynReads says...

@AstralHunter,
I will be on the pad!
Happy Reading!

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:14 pm
View Likes
Haileyg21 says...

Hello everyone im back sorry to be gone so long and i will catch up on everything.
@AstralHunter thank you for informing everyone about everything. Um lets see....
@MadilynReads if you could also drop in once and a while im gonna make another thing for this storybook so we all can plan this unless @AstralHunter already did i didnt really read that or look at what theirs was
@LilPWilly Hi

As always guys I missed y'all and Im back so thanks for holding down the fort!
Love is love. Just flow with it and all will be happy. Also take a moment to smell the flowers my friends because thats all we need. ~Love your Bisexual Trans friend.

45 Reviews

Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:37 pm
View Likes
Haileyg21 says...

ok guys ima say this WOW. y'all blow my mind. the way this story is going is amasing. Im in aww. Like damn guys. y'all done so good without me. Like ahh! I got tears of joy from this. Thank y'all so much. AND ima post next! just you wait ima blow y'alls minds or I wont it depends! :D :D :D :D :D 8) 8)
Love is love. Just flow with it and all will be happy. Also take a moment to smell the flowers my friends because thats all we need. ~Love your Bisexual Trans friend.

45 Reviews

Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:14 pm
View Likes
Haileyg21 says...

Also. So i noticed yall having and interaction in illusions right. I don't have much to do in water. I mean i was already there today right. I thought about it and Was wondering if. Yall wouldn't mind me skipping that class and going to Earth For it. I think if yall are having an actual class post ( as in yall explain the class) the ill wait but im gonna probably post today or tomorrow. I hope its ok AND Astral I am A DM. Lol. thats what it feels like. So ok. Just reply whenever. Im here to listen and help! MISSED Y'ALL!

AND @piyaliarchives sorry i forgot to mention you in my last message I could not for the life of me spell your name. BUT HIIIII

ALSO astral please look at my writers pad. I want to collab on this next post of mine. I hope you like the idea

28 Reviews

Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:44 pm
View Likes
MadilynReads says...

@Haileyg21 welcome back!
Happy Reading!

45 Reviews

Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:24 pm
Haileyg21 says...

@MadilynReads thanks its good to be back

293 Reviews

Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:36 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

Welcome back, @Haileyg21! I hope your vacation was enjoyable. :)

About Illusions: I do plan on describing the class! I'd have done Air with you too, but since Madilyn and I had to write in your absence for Vicky's post, and since the class itself wasn't really described, I thought I'd just Blake completely skipped Air and just hung out with Parker. I'd say he should either stay in Water, or he should follow Parker to his next class as well.

You don't have to wait for me to post, though! I'll be waiting in your pad, since I know when you're available, but Karim's next post will start in Air and just progress up to and slightly past the point where the last post ends.

Also, just keep in mind that @LilPWilly and I were intending to have Ruel and Karim interact during Earth already, rather than Fire, so we may need everyone's input for that class. (We'll be editing his post.) That also means if Parker has Illusions next, that'd be kind of convenient. XD
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

45 Reviews

Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:29 pm
Haileyg21 says...

ok that works
so i got quarentined again and im extra trying so dont worry about it. I will work out my schedual. #2021SucksAlready

293 Reviews

Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:17 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

Aww, that sucks! Yeah, we were warned the holiday season would probably create a new wave of infections, and sadly, that's been the case. I wish you luck in the two weeks ahead! <3
— Paul the Apostle

45 Reviews

Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:03 pm
Haileyg21 says...

hi guys. Hows life?

293 Reviews

Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:02 pm
BrumalHunter says...

The government brought our national lockdown level from 1 back up to 3, so that's kind of hampering social interactions and such, and since we also have loadshedding again (scheduled power outages throughout the day, usually only once a day for two-and-a-half hours), even just doing stuff at home can be interrupted. So, I'm slightly frustrated at that. XD

Otherwise, I'm working on catching up with storybooks, and I'll need to do research again soon. I'm looking forward to the year ahead! :D
— Paul the Apostle

45 Reviews

Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:03 pm
Haileyg21 says...

HI guys so we got a new member! So its an odd timing but Were gonna work with it and Ill close the SB to newcomers if Yall think I should after we get this guy started!. ME And Astral are almost done with our collab if ya'll are waiting for that! And yeee. Just reply what yall think and Yep!

Reviews: 0
Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:00 pm
Saucynugget259 says...

Sorry I made a character then deleted it, I just started a new project and I want to prioritize that... and right after I got accepted too!

You cannot understand and disagree.
— P. D. Ouspensky