z

Young Writers Society

Spirit acadime SB [OOC]

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:08 pm
View Likes
Haileyg21 says...

hello nice to meet any one who is joining this. thank you for showing interest of this

Here's A Little background on the story since i noticed people pay attention to this better

In the kingdom of Romavek, lives 30 colonies. Most stay with a certain race that they believe it highest and mightiest but some decided to be inclusive. Long ago when the kingdom was first established the king decided that he would marry one woman from each race to continue on the races that were slowly going extinct. SO he married 10 woman and had 14 children.

Each child was a little different and grew up proud of the race they had in them. Slowly as time continued these children grew and grew Going off to have their own family. And so the 30 colonies were made at first it was just 14 then their kids expanded it and it continued until the first HALFY was born.

That brought out war. A human with animal features! it was insane the people took it as a bad omen and shunned the children. But time continued and NOW its year 2130 and the races have started another war. This time its because of the magic. Only certain people can use magic they are closely related to the royal family and Are shunned for this. But there's a safe haven for them Spirit Academe. A place where no one is shunned for their magic and can freely use it and learn about it. Outside the Of their walls Holds dangers they are learning how to fight.

Dangers No man or woman should have to face alone. The children are taught to Fight these dangers with the help of a group. Most groups have 8 to nine people who Over all can do any magic. Through the years students are monitored and placed together even if one is in the last year they can be They can be placed with people who are just now joining.
The school goes under attack Every few months by outsiders. so when this happens the groups are deployed and have to go save the school. There are also small groups of Magic users who will attack at random on the civilians that cant defend themselves, which the schools tries to stop.

THANKS GUYS <3
Last edited by Haileyg21 on Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Love is love. Just flow with it and all will be happy. Also take a moment to smell the flowers my friends because thats all we need. ~Love your Bisexual Trans friend.

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:32 pm
View Likes
MadilynReads says...

Hey! How do I join?
Happy Reading!

174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:32 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

I'm not joining this SB, but just popping in to help! @MadilynReads if you want to join the sb, you'll go to the storybook and you'll create a character. It looks like Hailey has included a list of information to fill out/include about the character you make in the spoiler!

Aka:
Name, Age, Pronouns, Up for love, Race, Apperance, Personality, Strengths, weakness, Brief history, Grade, Dorm, Other

You would put all that info in the "description" box!
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

45 Reviews

Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:10 pm
View Likes
Haileyg21 says...

HELLO to anyone who joined this. Nice to meet you. Thank you for joining. I approved the characters you two put up. Thank you. Tomorrow the FIRST Post should go out. Again thanks For joining
Love is love. Just flow with it and all will be happy. Also take a moment to smell the flowers my friends because thats all we need. ~Love your Bisexual Trans friend.

28 Reviews

Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:56 pm
View Likes
MadilynReads says...

Man, I am both cringing and loving my character! The innocent bean.
Happy Reading!

45 Reviews

Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:13 am
View Likes
Haileyg21 says...

@MadilynReads and @LilPWilly. i love ur posts, madi urs is so cute! and willy the way u fit urs all together is amasing. next posts should go out by friday. im hopeing to do weekly posts but at least hv 3 posts each monthly? um... i understand if schol or fam take away time. just message me or type it here. next post should encorperate first day classes and meeting or seeing each other. uh i forget to say like willy and i did putting in modern things is ok. mine were different then willys by far. (hint/ trans boy & gayness). THANK YOU!!!

28 Reviews

Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:10 pm
MadilynReads says...

@Haileyg21 and @LilPWilly, I am working on a response right now, what class periods were you guys planning to have? I know I am taking Water magic and Illusion classes.
Happy Reading!

28 Reviews

Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:21 pm
View Likes
MadilynReads says...

Also, @Haileyg21 are these mythical creatures based off of the Norse mythology ones, like how the elves are related to Van and Vanir and the tree elves are legend to have a hollow back like an old tree? And where faeries are powerful and mischievous beings?
Happy Reading!

28 Reviews

Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:53 pm
MadilynReads says...

I can do more about my other classes later, my post was just starting to be really long.
Happy Reading!

45 Reviews

Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:22 pm
Haileyg21 says...

@MadilynReads Im planing on having Air classes And Quite a few others. And since my character is an overachiever im also taking Fire, Water, and earth classes. SO my schedule will be like this and i hope that you guys will make your similar.
DAY 1
1. Air
2. water
3. earth
4. fire

DAY 2
1. water
2. Air
3.fire
4. earth

Mostly i'm focused on the element classes my person does better with those classes then anything

28 Reviews

Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:46 pm
MadilynReads says...

@Haileyg21

I will make mine similar then,

1 day
Water
Illusions
Earth
Air

2 day
Water
Air
Illusions
Earth
Happy Reading!

28 Reviews

Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:48 pm
MadilynReads says...

@piyaliarchives ,
Can you make a character in the character creator area? Do you know how? Also, are you going to be the Clyde from my dorm? I will have to edit a few things if so
Happy Reading!

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:59 pm
View Likes
piyaliarchives says...

@MadilynReads
I have made my character in the character area on the right, but @Haileyg21 hasn't accepted it yet, so you will view it when my character sheet gets accepted Yes, Clyde is from moon dorm. But you can introduce both of them in the next post or I can do so! No need to edit.

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:14 pm
View Likes
piyaliarchives says...

@Haileyg21
hi, I have submitted my character sheet :)

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:27 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

Hey, Hailey!

I see you're looking for more writers. Two friends of mine, one of whom is Mage, whom you already know, mentioned your storybook, and since I'm currently looking for a way to overcome my writer's inertia outside of my existing SBs and novels, I thought I'd give it a look! The premise seems interesting enough, so if you're open to it, I'd be happy to join your cast.

Regardless of whether I join or not, I'm also more than willing to answer any questions you and the other participants might have — about any aspect of storybooking, really! Running a storybook is tough, but then again, it seems like you're familiar with D&D, so that issue shouldn't be new to you. I only started playing it myself two days ago, but I've never seen "Abjuration" used anywhere else. XD

One of the things that especially helps to keep the story running is having a cohesive group of characters that assist not only in the plot's progression, but also each other's development. To that end, I'd happily discuss how best to create a character that would suit your and everyone else's needs.

Let me know what you decide. :)
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

it's ok, death by laughter was always how i've wanted to go out
— Carina