Young Writers Society

Spirit acadime SB [OOC]

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:11 pm
Haileyg21 says...

@AstralHunter yes i would love for you to join thank you so much
@piyaliarchives I will look at it right now
Love is love. Just flow with it and all will be happy. Also take a moment to smell the flowers my friends because thats all we need. ~Love your Bisexual Trans friend.

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:42 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

@Haileyg21, I'm glad to hear it! I'd prefer if we could discuss some things live, as communication is always easier that way. We can always use PMs, but if you're fine with it, which among WriterFeedPad, Google Docs, or Discord do you prefer? I specifically have several questions about the lore.

@MadilynReads, @LilPWilly, and @piyaliarchives, if you have any requests for character interactions and such, let me know! If there's something regarding the lore that you'd want to know more about, I can ask Hailey about it on your behalf and also see if I can help develop that aspect a bit. :)
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

45 Reviews

Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:52 pm
Haileyg21 says...

@AstralHunter Hey so All i can really do is writers pad for all of us to collaborate so that it is easier For all of us to talk and keep up Um....... here

https://haileyg21.writerfeedpad.com/3
Love is love. Just flow with it and all will be happy. Also take a moment to smell the flowers my friends because thats all we need. ~Love your Bisexual Trans friend.

293 Reviews

Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:00 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

That's great! I've left a comment in there, but basically, I'm seven to ten hours ahead of America, so I need to know when you're available so I can try to be around then. When would work best for you? I can pop over into the pad at any time, save when I'm asleep.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:56 pm
MadilynReads says...

@piyaliarchives,
Is your character the same Clyde I posted about originally? The giant guy? Anyways, I changed my post to make it fit your character better. But if you are just another Clyde in moon dorm, I will change it back.
Happy Reading!

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:06 am
View Likes
piyaliarchives says...

@MadilynReads
Wait you had a Clyde in your story 0_0 Wut? Sorry for the confusion. I swear I came up with that name myself...I swearrr >﹏<
And yea my Clyde is another girl in the dorm, not the big guy. Again sorry

45 Reviews

Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:11 pm
Haileyg21 says...

@AstralHunter Im always on Every other day other than The weekends and winter/summer break..... Um summer break we can talk about later but

If You could just pop in when you can that would work and save. Since you have a different time then Atleast me. So that will work

And if anyone else has that problem to we can talk about it.....

One last thing since Winter break is almost here for me and ill be gone for two weeks we dont have to post..... if yall want to just do one each please so i can read them and then have time to go over everything.

Anything else yall need either tell me here. DM me or something else like that...

293 Reviews

Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:29 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

I've noticed you have a pattern of responding more or less around this time, so I hope I can catch you, @Haileyg21! I ask when you're available because that's the most efficient way of arranging a time, otherwise we'll always miss each other. You seem to be in EST, i.e. GMT-5. Is that correct? I just need to know when you're available (a range of times is needed here) and your time zone. I'll adapt to fit your schedule and pick the best times.
— Paul the Apostle

45 Reviews

Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:36 pm
View Likes
Haileyg21 says...

So im avalible from 7:00 to 8:20ish my time every other day my time zone is Actually EST, i.e. GMT-5 so yes you are correct.. so when ever around that time works..... most of the time its everyother day that im on sometimes everyday but i cant ever actaully tell you 100% if ill be on. Next week, and the week after that, i can 100% that i wont be on due to my winter break and having no access to the internet.. but After january 7th i should be back i could have the date wrong..... im pretty sure its the 7th though

so anytime between 7:00 and 8:20ish works ofcourse thats EST though

293 Reviews

Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:52 pm
BrumalHunter says...

Awesome! That means we have thirty more minutes. I'll be waiting in the pad! :)
— Paul the Apostle

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:00 pm
View Likes
MadilynReads says...

@piyaliarchives
Thanks, that is is funny we both came up with the same name, I changed my post back. :D

@Haileyg21
Who should post next?
Happy Reading!

293 Reviews

Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:23 pm
BrumalHunter says...

I might, but if you have the time and inspiration, go ahead! I still need to create my CP (character profile). :)
— Paul the Apostle

293 Reviews

Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:18 pm
BrumalHunter says...

Hey, @Haileyg21! I'm online again if you want to discuss lore and stuff before you go on winter break.
— Paul the Apostle

45 Reviews

Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:54 pm
Haileyg21 says...

@AstralHunter yes im on sorry.. if you still are able to talk about it

45 Reviews

Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:06 pm
Haileyg21 says...

@MadilynReads I figure @AstralHunter would post next just to be safe So we can go in an order. Since they haven't posted at all either and SInce im going on winter break i think yall can have time to go over yours just so you remember what happened um next post will have to be talked over so we all know where its going

You can, you should, and if you’re brave enough to start, you will.
— Stephen King