Young Writers Society

Spirit acadime SB [OOC]

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:30 pm
View Likes
Haileyg21 says...

thats fine. Thank you anyways!
Love is love. Just flow with it and all will be happy. Also take a moment to smell the flowers my friends because thats all we need. ~Love your Bisexual Trans friend.

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:10 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

Hey, @Haileyg21, please PM me a list of times when you're available. XD
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

45 Reviews

Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:47 pm
View Likes
Haileyg21 says...

HEYO! So me and Astral have FINALLY finished our collab! Check It out ya'll. Well my post of it really but still! Hope y'all have been good since we haven't done this in a while and sorry about that! But Lets go! keep up the good work!

Please read my post though!
Love is love. Just flow with it and all will be happy. Also take a moment to smell the flowers my friends because thats all we need. ~Love your Bisexual Trans friend.

293 Reviews

Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:53 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

Yeah, it sucks that you're really only available at one specific time period during the day, but at least our time zones made it possible for us to colloborate at all! If I hadn't been seven hours ahead of you, I could easily have missed you everytime. But hey, I enjoyed it! ^_^

Just as a note to everyone else, I think it may be better if we scale back the collaboration a bit if it slows down the SB too much. Since it took basically two months to get that post up, and I imagine all of us would like to post more frequently than that, it might be better if we don't spend more than two weeks working on a post. If somebody isn't really available, the other person will just have to improvise. :/ (Not that it's a problem, of course; that's what all of us did at the start anyway!)

I'm going to work on my post starting today, and hopefully, I'll have it done within the week. @LilPWilly, I know we mentioned that it would be fun to refine Karim's interaction with Ruel, but are you still interested in that? It would be a while (at least a few days) before I'd reach that part of the post, so there isn't a rush.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

48 Reviews

Reviews: 48
Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:30 pm
View Likes
LilPWilly says...

@AstralHunter Sure
I’m a little busy rn so I might not have time to do a lot of writing or planning, so do whatever you want with it.
God, girl, adventure

48 Reviews

Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:42 pm
View Likes
LilPWilly says...

@astralhunter @piyaliarchives
Are you guys still in this? If not np, I just wanna know when I can post again tbh lol.
God, girl, adventure

293 Reviews

Wed Mar 24, 2021 12:22 pm
BrumalHunter says...

@LilPWilly, I AM, SORRY! I got distracted and ended up forgetting to finish the post, but thanks for the reminder! I'll get back to working on it. :)
— Paul the Apostle

48 Reviews

Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:58 pm
LilPWilly says...

Ofc lol np
God, girl, adventure

45 Reviews

Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:46 am
Haileyg21 says...

Hi! So its been a while since Any of us actually talked and by us I mean You to me. So I hope that Anyone of your still into this SB will Say Hi back and say that your still here. If anyone has quit it would be nice to know. But anyways thanks And I hope to talk to you more.

45 Reviews

Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:47 am
Haileyg21 says...

So Im guessing either everyone forgot about this SB or isnt gonna do it anymore or is to busy! But thats fine! Oh well it was really fun while it lasted guys.

293 Reviews

Sun May 23, 2021 10:42 pm
BrumalHunter says...

I'll start with an apology. Life has been busy, both in terms of my research at the lab and personal affairs. Add to that a general lack of motivation to write, and I basically just… couldn't bring myself to do anything here. I didn't log onto YWS… probably since March, and I didn't even use my browser at all during that time (except to do my daily health checks to get access to the lab). I didn't announce any of this because I was in denial, but that was unfair. I disappointed everyone here, and for that, I am sorry.

For what it's worth, I've made a post! I don't want to return with false promises, after all. I considered writing more, but the later parts have already been covered in other posts, so I figured that was optional. The most important thing was to get a post out. @Haileyg21, @LilPWilly, and @MadilynReads, if any of you want to post, even if it includes Karim, you can go ahead! Where possible, I'll try to collaborate, but I've decided I'll just roll with any portrayals you make as best as I can. If you have a question, ask it here in the DT (or via PM) and I'll get back to you as quickly as possible, since I want to be fully present again. I'll try to get a post out again later in the week, if I have time, to cover the rest of the school day.

Hailey, I'm still here, despite the initial appearance, and I'm sure Willy and Madilyn would also love to post. The silence was my fault, for which I really am sorry. That's why, as I've said, all of you can include Karim however you need to if I'm not available.
— Paul the Apostle

45 Reviews

Mon May 24, 2021 11:47 am
View Likes
Haileyg21 says...

:D HEY! Its been forever. And its ok. I'm also About to have a large amount of time I can write due to Access to the internet. In About a week I am going on summer break and Wont be able to write anything online for 2-3ish months. I'll be able to read what has been written and All that. Which I hope everyone will continue to write for this story. If It turns into to much for everyone then We'll figure something out. As I am writing this I am going to read your post. I know it will be good and I'll get more story out there so we can continue. Due to the fact that I will be gone I want to try and get a few more post out on my part.

But still If anyone can't continue for any reason Please just notify Me and We will work around it. I love that we are slowly coming back. Please If anyone of you needs help just message me! I am free at anytime!

45 Reviews

Mon May 24, 2021 11:53 am
View Likes
Haileyg21 says...

:D WOW! I love it! Astral its really good!

293 Reviews

Fri May 28, 2021 8:42 am
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

I'm happy to write in your absence, provided you don't mind me writing for your character instead of you yourself. XD

However, we do need at least two people to write a roleplay, and for an SB, at least three people is actually the standard, so we'll need to see if we hear back from the others. And if they've lost interest, that would be entirely my fault… *smiles sheepishly*

Anyway, I'm glad you like my post! If nobody else posts by Sunday, I'll just have to double-post. I'll also be editing my post, since I forgot some stuff. XD
— Paul the Apostle

45 Reviews

Fri May 28, 2021 11:31 am
View Likes
Haileyg21 says...

I will message them directly and see if they will answer and all that. If they have lost interest its not your fault. Its Mine since I started this and Havent been keeping it up. But If they are able and want to come back I would love for you to write some for me. I honest dont mind your way of writing him and All that.

But Your post is great and I will try my hardest to post again but I probably wont be able to. sorry. But Ill message them!

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
— Robert Frost