4074 Reviews

Reviews: 4074
Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:48 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

The Hardy's have arrived...
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

95 Reviews

Reviews: 95
Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:57 am
View Likes
Teddybear says...

Greed is quickly losing their 'most powerful/only person who knows what's happening' status and they're gonna be a b*tch about it.
formerly TheMulticoloredCyr

he/they

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:34 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

@LadyMysterio, just in case the link in my last post didn't work, this is the DT!

Also, I finally posted. Elem's definitely getting overwhelmed by all of the new kinds of people showing up at The Tavern. :P
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:32 pm
View Likes
LadyMysterio says...

HI Mage, I got the link in the Tavern thx for tagging me and explaining. I am new to this whole thing. But its seems super fun.
I know my worth, anyone else opinion doesn't really matter
-Agent Carter

56 Reviews

Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:36 pm
View Likes
LadyMysterio says...

Zillahs here!! She's acually the main character from my nano novel. I'm super excited for this. I love the concept of The Tavern.
-Agent Carter

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:37 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

You're welcome, @LadyMysterio! I'm glad my explanation made sense, but definitely let me know if you have any questions about roleplaying! I'd be happy to answer them for you. <3

And that's really cool! Elem's not from my NaNo novel, but he's from the novel I'm planning on writing after NaNo is over.
mage

queer and here.

95 Reviews

Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:24 am
View Likes
Teddybear says...

This wasn't really clear so I feel like I should clarify: The threads/fabric of reality is something that can only be seen by beings that were born through the collective imaginings and beliefs of the Base Earth. Basically, of the people here, only Greed can see them because only Greed has that hyper-specific backstory. They're invisible. Literally the basic foundational 'threads' of the universe.

The same goes for the effects the other characters have on those threads. Greed often uses the effect a person has on the threads of reality to determine how foreign they are to whatever universe they're in. If they belong there, they'll mesh seamlessly, obviously, but if they don't, the threads will get agitated and strained as they try to make them fit.

The whole system is really complicated and I spent 3 hours trying to explain it to a friend last night so if you want more detail you can ask for it but I won't guarantee I'll be able to paint the whole picture.

TLDR: Only Greed can see the 'threads' or the 'fabric' of reality because that's an ability born of a very specific backstory involving the creation of the multiverse and all that jazzy jazz.

he/they

56 Reviews

Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:04 am
View Likes
LadyMysterio says...

Ah thz for clarifying that
-Agent Carter

4074 Reviews

Reviews: 4074
Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:22 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Oh gosh...that is very clear to me because it is scarily similar to mine...Harry and Jennifer, along with four others in my Universe, are the only ones who can see that fabric pf reality because they were kinda responsible for providing the energy to create it and shape it in the first place...insert a backstory I haven't even attempted to explain to anyone...:)

Anyways Greed and others like them sound like a very cool concept. :)
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

590 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:40 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

@TheMulticoloredCyr, I'm also grateful for the clarification! I was assuming that something like that was the case from the posts you've made so far, but the extra explanation definitely helped.

Also, I love how many similarities there are between the characters. This is definitely an interesting cast to write with!

(By the way, feel free to have your characters notice Elem in their posts! I know he seems boring just from his appearance and his actions, but I'd love for him to interact with the other characters more. He needs some friends. <3)
mage

queer and here.

56 Reviews

Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:09 pm
View Likes
LadyMysterio says...

I was gonna have zillah notice Elem but then some winged demons showed up. Greed was right, winged ppl do tend to steal the spotlight.
He's next tho!
-Agent Carter

590 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:17 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

They really do - even Elem noticed them first! :P

But I can't wait to see Zillah notice Elem. He's going to be so flustered the moment she starts trying to talk to him. :)
mage

queer and here.

178 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 178
Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:18 am
View Likes
MaybeAndrew says...

I just replied to you character @lordmomo
Sorry for my late reply everyone! I'll try to be faster in the future. But the tavern really filled up over the weekend!
Previously Andrewknorpp, now less sure.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:51 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Posted! I love how Zillah apparently is a protector of children - Elem could certainly usually someone like that in his life. :)
mage

queer and here.

95 Reviews

Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:03 pm
View Likes
Teddybear says...

Greed straight up makes a pigeon joke about the flock of winged patrons to their faces and gets blank stares in return

he/they

If you can't describe what you are doing as a process, you don't know what you're doing.
— W. Edwards Deming