z

Young Writers Society

The Rise from Tartarus DT

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:03 pm
View Likes
Haileyg21 says...

heyo so.... are yall already at the Empire state building. Bc i cant wait to write mine.... I have a good idea.... no rush though take yalls time.... sorry if that was rude sounding....
Love is love. Just flow with it and all will be happy. Also take a moment to smell the flowers my friends because thats all we need. ~Love your Bisexual Trans friend.

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:26 pm
View Likes
winterwolf0100 says...

@Haileyg21, no that wasn’t rude at all! If you’d prefer you can go ahead of me! I’ve been swamped with some school work and since my exams are next week I’ve been too busy to write up something for this. If you’ve got an idea, I’d say go for it!
he/she/they

winter you are an adorable bean and I love your bad social awareness xD ~Omni
omni played robin hood, stole winter's brain cell ~Silver
winter is the only person who would survive the machine uprising ~Europa

45 Reviews

Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:10 pm
View Likes
Haileyg21 says...

its ok. ill wait. and i feel your pain.. I cant even manage my Online classes because of this. But if you want i can... its up to yall.
Love is love. Just flow with it and all will be happy. Also take a moment to smell the flowers my friends because thats all we need. ~Love your Bisexual Trans friend.

129 Reviews

Reviews: 129
Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:21 pm
View Likes
yosh says...

Hey can I post after you two?
they told me to never give up on my dreams.

so i took another nap

45 Reviews

Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:26 pm
View Likes
Haileyg21 says...

hi.... I don't know if any of yall will see this today but..... I'm going on christmas break next week and the week after that.... so i don't know if I will post until at least the 7th of january..... this might be annoying or something but I can't help it......
If yall dont mind or anything I would love to post tomorrow or today for my first post (finally right) so it is up to y'all. If its a yes i'll try to work on it i don't know if I will actually post it though....

AND MERRY EARLY CHRISTMASSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

129 Reviews

Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:15 pm
View Likes
yosh says...

Sure of course you can post

so i took another nap

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:40 pm
View Likes
TheRealEuphoria says...

Hey guys! I finally posted. I know I said I was going to post as Poseidon but I saw it fit to post as Aphrodite due to the whole Cronus mind invading thing (muahahha :) )

I was trying to describe what Aphrodite as much as possible. Basically, she feels trapped in her own head, incapable of controlling her own thoughts. I don't plan for this to happen all the time though. Maybe Cronus just taps in when he needs information or when something bad is about to happen. Let me know what ya'll think
"Our life is one big, proverbial coin toss." -Damon Salvatore

11 Reviews

Sat Dec 26, 2020 1:09 pm
View Likes
TheRealEuphoria says...

Who’s posting next?

129 Reviews

Sat Dec 26, 2020 1:13 pm
View Likes
yosh says...

idk

is anyone still here?

so i took another nap

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Sat Dec 26, 2020 1:20 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I'm still here! I wasn't able to reply in the DT sooner because I was working on preparing for Christmas when the last post went up, but I love the last few posts. I also really like how Cronus is tapping into Aphrodite's mind, and how Hestia was so easily forgotten by the other gods. That last part really reminded me of Hestia's role in the Percy Jackson series, since she was often forgotten as one of the Olympians - despite playing a crucial role.

I'd be happy to go next, but I'm not sure how soon I'd be able to post. I should be able to post sometime in the next week, though! :)
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

11 Reviews

Sat Dec 26, 2020 1:37 pm
View Likes
TheRealEuphoria says...

That's fine @Magebird, I myself was also busy for a couple weeks so no rush :) In the meantime if anybody has a post ready they can go ahead and submit it.

I did have one little nit-pick though @YoshiKrab about your post for Hestia. At the end of her post she says that she'll lead them to safety. I'm not sure if she's leading the whole group; or just Aphrodite, Ares, Athena, and Nike? The reason I'm asking this is because at this point Cronus can locate them at any time. Zeus, Apollo, and Poseidon were going to stay and hold back the Harpies until Ares and Athena arrive back to help. Maybe she could just lead those four to a safe area. If not, I'm pretty sure they'd fail before then. The Harpies would basically track Aphrodite's location. I feel like someone needs to distract them while the other gods find shelter.

129 Reviews

Sat Dec 26, 2020 2:40 pm
View Likes
yosh says...

@TheRealEuphoria I thought that since fireplaces and hearths are basically Hestia's power? In ancient Greece, a fireplace would be the safest place in any home or city. I was thinking maybe the fireplace in the Empire State Building could be like a temporary safe spot for the gods.

so i took another nap

590 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:37 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I'm cool with the fireplace being somewhere safe! I'm also cool with not giving them that home base, but I just wanted to say I'm down with both potential ideas. :)

Also, I'll try to get my post up soon! I can't promise it'll be right away, but I'll hopefully have it up in the upcoming week.
mage

queer and here.

45 Reviews

Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:17 pm
View Likes
Haileyg21 says...

heyo! im back sorry about that. I will get to posting soon if thats still ok. Just got to get back into the flow. Thanks!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:27 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I'm not the owner of the storybook, but I think that would be okay, @Haileyg21! I was planning on writing a post soon; I just haven't gotten a chance to write it yet. So I'd be 100% down for you posting before me. :)
mage

queer and here.

Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.
— William James