Young Writers Society

Enter The Above DT

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:49 am
Omni says...

Hi friends :D @Mea @Tuckster @ShadowVyper @ScarlettFire

now I do know that I'll be doing three characters. Right now I only have the teacher on the rebellion pretty fleshed out. How many characters are you all thinking of?

Scar, I know you said you're taking a bit of a break, but I tagged you just in case you wanna keep up with the story. I'd be more than willing to wait for you and have you join whenever you're ready <3
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

378 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:56 pm
Omni says...

AHHHHHH ITS STARTED ARE YALL READY???????

i do realize i only have one character submitted, i will be working on the rest soon :D

sass levels loading

[he/him]

378 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:47 am
Omni says...

ALRIGHTY WE'VE STARTED!!

Right now there's really only going to be intro posts. I'm thinking maybe one or two more from Vivian and then everyone's reactions to her (spoiler) death. So that means that, while you'll have to wait for my other Vivian posts to post, you can still start writing whenever you're available :D

Speaking of! @Mea @Tuckster @ShadowVyper how are those characters coming along? I only have one character posted personally, but definitely go check her out!! she's a sweetie <3

sass levels loading

[he/him]

The mind of man is capable of anything - because everything is in it, all the past as well as all the future.
— Joseph Conrad, Heart of Darkness