32 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 32
Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:19 am
View Likes
atlast says...

Spoiler! :
Name: Nikolas (Niko) Elara

Type(adventurer, nymph, tree, etc.): Adventurer (human)

Description: Tall and thin, but not lanky. Niko has olive skin, shoulder length black hair (usually worn in a messy ponytail), and hazel eyes. He has calloused hands and almost always has dirt under his short fingernails. He usually wears brown trousers, a plain, off white tunic, and black boots. His longsword is sheathed to his back, and he carries a beat up leather satchel containing a journal, a bit of food, and a small, nearly empty coin purse.

Weapon: He favors his longsword, but has weak abilities in aerokinesis (manipulation of air) that he is working on strengthening.

Skills: Niko is quick on his feet and using his longsword.

Weaknesses: Since he is human, he is more susceptible to injury or illness. However, he is overall healthy and able to defend himself well. He's a bit of an outcast, despite his extraverted personality, and while he finds it easy to talk to others, he worries of what people think of him.
atlast

previously AtlasWut

my pms are always open <3

105 Reviews

Reviews: 105
Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:31 am
View Likes
momonster says...

Great! Still waiting on your character @Magebird, but there's no rush. :D
For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace.
Romans 6:14 NIV

never apologize for standing up for what you believe in.

previously MomoandAppa, LordMomo, MomoMajesty, and dancingontheclouds

105 Reviews

Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:51 am
View Likes
momonster says...

Spoiler! :
Name: Rya Silva
Type: Guide
Description: Black and silver hair, pale skin, grey eyes, white shirt, grey pants, sandals
Weapon: Daggers
Skills: Tracking, hunting, knife throwing
Weaknesses: Memories of a hard past

Just realized I hadn't posted my character yet lol. :D
For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace.

105 Reviews

Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:01 am
View Likes
momonster says...

OK, I posted! Who wants to go next?

112 Reviews

Reviews: 112
Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:08 am
View Likes
Ljungtroll says...

I'm gonna wait until we're in the forest, since Grier doesn't leave it unless he's out on business.
"The artist deals with what cannot be said in words. The artist whose medium is fiction does this in words. The novelist says in words what cannot be said in words." --Ursula K. Le Guin

Formerly RavenLord, formerly GrandWild
she/her

32 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 32
Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:53 am
View Likes
atlast says...

I'll go!

edit: it's posted. i've never done this before, so please let me know if i'm not doing this right XD
atlast

previously AtlasWut

my pms are always open <3

Random avatar

Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:27 am
View Likes
SpunkyMonkey says...

@AtlasW don't worry! You did great! @LordMomo it's either your turn or another one of the adventurer's turn
<3 i lub you wonderful hooman <3

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:12 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Hi! Sorry for taking so long with this. I had work yesterday afternoon, and when I got home from work I had dinner with my family and watched TV with them. I didn't get a chance to work on my character profile until this morning.

I'll go write up a post now since Romi's an adventurer! :)

Spoiler! :
Name: Romi

Type: Adventurer // Human

Gender: I'm not exactly sure, but I think she/her pronouns work for her!

Description: Romi has long, dark brown hair that she keeps up in a ponytail, as well as dark brown eyes. It's clear that her life hasn't been easy: scars litter her notably muscular arms, and her hands are rough from constant use. She's currently wearing a loose light brown shirt with short sleeves, noticeably tighter black pants, and a comfortable pair of boots. She also has a belt with multiple pockets and a quiver/bow on her back.

In her story, her family is from Japan. Her family origin doesn't really matter in this roleplay outside of her looking Japanese - I actually wasn't going to mention it, but then I realized I wasn't giving a full picture of her appearance.

Weapon: Romi's main weapon is her recurve bow, but she also has a small knife in a sheath at her side - as well as a few potions lurking inside of the endless pockets of her belt.

Skills: She's been using a bow since she was little, so that's definitely one of her big skills. She's also pretty empathetic and open to new ideas, so she's a great diplomat when the need arises. She also has a special kind of magic, but the magic is oddly specific: she can grow and manipulate coral reefs. Specifically, she can create a kind of coral reef from the Favia family - it's a brown, more compact kind of coral reef.

(It's also known as the most northern kind of coral here on Earth!)

Weaknesses: She can fight in close combat when she has to, but she's obviously a little more of a long distance person. Her coral reefs are also susceptible to dying from too-high temperatures, and usually need some kind of nearby water source to last for long periods of time.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:28 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Posted!

I also threw my character profile into WFP. :)
mage

queer and here.

Random avatar

Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:13 pm
View Likes
SpunkyMonkey says...

I just thought of something. As a plot twist, the humans who venture into the forest find a temple, or a rune or something, that transforms them into the magical creatures.

If you don't like this idea, or it doesn't match the plot, just ignore it.
<3 i lub you wonderful hooman <3

590 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:15 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I'm not sure what @LordMomo has in mind for the plot, but I'd definitely be interested in that if LordMomo wants to add it! I have no idea what Romi would become, but it would definitely be entertaining. :)
mage

queer and here.

105 Reviews

Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:57 pm
View Likes
momonster says...

I really have no idea what is making people disappear in the Forest, and I'm open to suggestions! Great posts everyone!

112 Reviews

Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:03 pm
View Likes
Ljungtroll says...

I'm not sure it really works for my character, so I'm not gonna do that.
"The artist deals with what cannot be said in words. The artist whose medium is fiction does this in words. The novelist says in words what cannot be said in words." --Ursula K. Le Guin

she/her

590 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:40 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I'm about to pop off for the night, but in case the me of tomorrow forgets - I really like the idea of the woods not actually being at fault, and some other external group spreading the rumor that the forest and its inhabitants have something to do with the disappearances. :)

Alternatively, they could discover that the people who "disappear" in the forest really were just running away from their homes, and the forest was a convenient place to cut through.

(I just really like the idea of the forest and its inhabitants not being the bad guys. :))
mage

queer and here.

112 Reviews

Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:44 am
View Likes
Ljungtroll says...

I could get behind that!

she/her

I wouldn't think "impossible" was even in your vocabulary.
— Sharpay Evans, High School Musical