z

Young Writers Society

An Unexpected Time {OOC}

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:16 pm
looseleaf says...

Awesome! School is pretty busy today, but I promise I'll try to get the post out by tonight.

Reviews: 4
Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:53 pm
View Likes
JasmineFelicia says...

My time is EEST (GMT+2)
Hi, the name is Jasmine, but you can call me Jaz! Nice to meet you :D !

560 Reviews

Reviews: 560
Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:28 pm
View Likes
Tenyo says...

Can I go after LZPianoGirl? Levi is going to be reluctant to go in, and most likely hang back and debate with himself for a while, and I'd really like to have that moment of character development with him.

I can get a draft of it sketched up and be fairly prompt so I don't hold anything up.
We were born to be amazing.

Reviews: 4
Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:35 pm
View Likes
JasmineFelicia says...

I think you are next after LZPianoGirl anyway. If we are still going by last week's order, that is.
Hi, the name is Jasmine, but you can call me Jaz! Nice to meet you :D !

142 Reviews

Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:53 pm
View Likes
looseleaf says...

Just so you guys know, I'm roughly basing the interior of the house off of this one:

I know it's more of a 20s looking house, but I don't think a farmhouse in the middle of nowhere OK would be brand new. I was thinking not nessacarily the interior screamed "1940s," but perhaps there were papers or stuff that said 1943 on them. Also, I was thinking once they figure out its 1943 they maybe raid the house for clothes.

ALSOOO (im so sorry this is a lot) would any of your characters be familiar with piano brands? I'm adding a Chickering piano in my post, which stopped production in 1983. I was thinking if someone knew about it they could point that out (or if they knew how to determine the creation of the piano by the serial number).

142 Reviews

Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:43 pm
View Likes
looseleaf says...

OK, I finally posted. I'm sorry it's such a long post, but I had a lot of fun writing it for some reason. If I wrote a character wrong/got something historical inaccurate/just somethings wrong, please point it out and I'll change it!

I was thinking (I use that phrase way to much oml) each of the people find something that could prove that they're in 1943 and then maybe in the next round of posts they try to figure out what to do with the papers and car and then the collab posts.

174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:19 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

I loved the post LZ!!! Great descriptions!!

Can't wait to see your post Tenyo! :)
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

174 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:24 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

also hello yes i have indeed started a full cast lineup drawing and no one can stop me

and its so funny that bo is like at least ten or so inches taller than everyone ,,, he just looks giant LOL

Edit: Also LZ I'm sorry this is such a late tiny little tweak but I don't think Bo would close the door on Levi, he'd leave the door open - two reasons for that: 1. Doesn't want Levi to feel stuck out there and 2. Easy way out if for some reason they need to bolt
Last edited by soundofmind on Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

174 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:43 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

BEAFC522-0653-421B-9E12-0E81B866AC05.jpeg

ALSO OK LEFT TO RIGHT
ADLEINE, LEVI, Liam, Bo, Magnolia

DO THEY LOOK OKAY?? need any major changes? tweaking?

i know its super low res but thats because YWS but if u want higher res there's also
this

Edit: I changed Magnolia’s shoes from this pic because I somehow missed she wears boots!!!
Last edited by soundofmind on Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

174 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:43 am
soundofmind says...

OKAY okay, testing testing sorry for quadruple posting
hoooopefully this is 7pm GMT+2 for you Jasmine! i think i did the coding right?

What's this date/time look like for everyone? For me, it doesn't work b/c it's when I sleep, but maybe the rest of you could meet up! We could do two different collab sessions, too

142 Reviews

Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:58 am
View Likes
looseleaf says...

It's midnight for me, so it wouldn't work. I'll change the post quickly!

and OMG sound i LOVE your drawing!! Adeline looks perfect! and Bo towering over them is so funny for some reason! xD

174 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:02 pm
soundofmind says...

WAIT, LZ, lol - it's midnight for u? For me it says 12pm aka Noon.... i thought we were the same timezone BUT MAYBE IM WRONG

ALSO ITS FUNNY TO ME TOO LOL, bO just looks like a giant in comparison to everyone else

142 Reviews

142 Reviews

Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:12 pm
View Likes
looseleaf says...

I think that would work for me then, not sure though lol. We have Wednesday-Sunday off for parent teacher conferences, but I don't know when those conferences are.

174 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:42 pm
View Likes
soundofmind says...

how do the skin and hair tones look? i went by descriptions but for what wasn’t described i just used my imagination! hope these look okayyyy

Remember the rain that made your corn grow.
— Haitian Proverb