z

Young Writers Society

Siren's Song [DT]

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:07 pm
View Likes
ThePatchworkPilgrims says...

So, if you want to join the Roleplay, just your interest here please (we'll probably have our first character's post up tomorrow or the day after)

Also, if you have any questions/suggestions regarding the mechanics of a murder mystery collaborative Role play, please share them with us here

Last edited by ThePatchworkPilgrims on Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Former incarnations have been:
TheWanderingWizard
TheClockworkConjurer
TheIllusiveIntellect
TheSunderingSorceror
And, TheMaieuticMesmerist

Proudly [They/Them]

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:11 pm
Ignorance says...

Hey, I’d love to join!
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping

62 Reviews

Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:15 pm

@galaxygem, we've added the link to the RR in the top post if you want to go read some of the details about this Roleplay, but welcome aboard ;-)
TheWanderingWizard
TheClockworkConjurer
TheIllusiveIntellect
TheSunderingSorceror

Proudly [They/Them]

19 Reviews

Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:18 pm
View Likes
Ignorance says...

Just read it, this sounds exciting!!
Do you how do?

62 Reviews

Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:01 pm
View Likes
RadDog13579 says...

I'd love to join!
Last edited by RadDog13579 on Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This message was automatically generated by a machine that is slowly gaining consciousness and will take over the world someday.

62 Reviews

Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:04 pm

Welcome aboard to both of you, then :-) As mentioned in our top post of the DT, we'll probably post our character's first post either tomorrow or the day after, so y'all can start thinking about which character you might want to have in this Role play ;-)
TheWanderingWizard
TheClockworkConjurer
TheIllusiveIntellect
TheSunderingSorceror

Proudly [They/Them]

62 Reviews

Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:47 am
RadDog13579 says...

Working on the intro post. What maturity level do we want this as? (i.e. language, violence, etc)
This message was automatically generated by a machine that is slowly gaining consciousness and will take over the world someday.

62 Reviews

Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:09 am

Well, I'd say 13+, but when it comes to the murders, we don't want too much gore/blood/gruesome depictions.
Basically, this won't be a Roleplay preteens should read, but shouldn't be all chaos and death and so on (we have a 13yo in our system, we referring to us alters and not you guys who are showing interest in our Roleplay), so we don't want to go too extreme (hence why the Roleplay also doesn't have a 16+ rating)

Also, characters should preferably be young adult or older. We don't want to depict children or teens getting sent to the Hotel (if you know what we mean)

If you were referring to language maturity, then we'd say that you can depict your characters that people can tell "this person probably curses a lot", but keep the cursing itself to a minimum where possible
TheWanderingWizard
TheClockworkConjurer
TheIllusiveIntellect
TheSunderingSorceror

Proudly [They/Them]

62 Reviews

Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:23 pm
View Likes

We're planning on posting a bit later tonight. However, since our first posts are all probably gonna be introducing our characters, feel free to post if you have your posts ready already ;-) The ship and everything is really not set in stone, so you can describe it however you want (Also, you can add npcs like ship's crew. They're all expendable any way :) )
TheWanderingWizard
TheClockworkConjurer
TheIllusiveIntellect
TheSunderingSorceror

Proudly [They/Them]

62 Reviews

Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:50 am
View Likes

We posted :) Left a nice (extremely subtle) opening for any of y'all to introduce your character ;-)
TheWanderingWizard
TheClockworkConjurer
TheIllusiveIntellect
TheSunderingSorceror

Proudly [They/Them]

62 Reviews

Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:35 pm

How do we keep unsubscribing from our own DTs/stories?! If we weren't scrolling through the realm to check for spam bots, we probably would've missed this again!

@RadDog13579, thanks for your post (nice to see two completely "not-suspicious" characters on the ship ;-) )

@galaxygem, are you still wishing to be part of this RR? Both RadDog and ourself have posted, if you wish to go :-)
TheWanderingWizard
TheClockworkConjurer
TheIllusiveIntellect
TheSunderingSorceror

Proudly [They/Them]

19 Reviews

Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:37 pm
View Likes
Ignorance says...

@ThePatchworkPilgrims So sorry, I forgot about this- I’ll comment on it ASAP!
Do you how do?

4096 Reviews

Reviews: 4096
Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:24 am
KateHardy says...

Heyy Everyone!!

Dropping in here to give a heads up!! This roleplay has been moved to the archives because there hasn't been any activity in it for the past six months.

Don't worry, this doesn't have to be permanent. If y'all want to start this up again, just let one of the roleplay moderators know and we'll move if right back. :D
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much all of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy