⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5/5
—Anonymous Yelp Review

311 Reviews

Reviews: 311
Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:41 am
View Likes
Riverlight says...

If you say so...
The politics of the world may be corrupt, but that does not mean that we must be corrupted ourselves.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:04 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Sinestra suddenly snapped her fingers suddenly. "I forgot to vote early in America when I was last there. Damn it. I'll be [redacted] off if..." She trailed off, Frederic just continually staring at her, having no idea what she was rambling about.

I didn't get to say this yesterday, but @Vil, you killed me with this line - I can't get over how funny it was to suddenly see a reference to the election.

Also, I wasn't able to include it in the post I just made, but the room they're in has a cute little place to sit down off to the right! There's plenty of soft couches/sofas for everyone, as well as a roaring fire in a fireplace a few feet away from the furniture.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

453 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 453
Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:14 am
View Likes
Lib says...

The library sounds like I would 100% live in for the rest of my life with a life-time supply of cookies I'm not even kidding. ;-;

Also I'll try to post by the end of today, but if someone can beat me to it, I'm good with that too and I'll just post after them. =)
*insert quirky signature here*

590 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:22 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

@Liberty, I can't wait to see your post! And that library is definitely something I'd want, too - that's probably why I've had it come up so much every single time I write these guys. :P
mage

queer and here.

311 Reviews

Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:29 pm
View Likes
Riverlight says...

Magebird wrote:
Sinestra suddenly snapped her fingers suddenly. "I forgot to vote early in America when I was last there. Damn it. I'll be [redacted] off if..." She trailed off, Frederic just continually staring at her, having no idea what she was rambling about.

I didn't get to say this yesterday, but @Vil, you killed me with this line - I can't get over how funny it was to suddenly see a reference to the election.

Also, I wasn't able to include it in the post I just made, but the room they're in has a cute little place to sit down off to the right! There's plenty of soft couches/sofas for everyone, as well as a roaring fire in a fireplace a few feet away from the furniture.

Meh. I have my moments :P

Ooo. Chairs. Sinestra is pleased XD
The politics of the world may be corrupt, but that does not mean that we must be corrupted ourselves.

278 Reviews

Reviews: 278
Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:30 am
View Likes
LittleLee says...

Don't mind me, I just keep making random short posts.
"I believe a man does what he can until his destiny is revealed to him."

311 Reviews

Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:39 am
View Likes
Riverlight says...

@Magebird Could I have a book estimate?

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:42 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

@Vil, good question! I'm not sure what you really mean, though - do you mean the amount of books, or the kind of books? If it's the first one, I don't have a specific count. I just know that it's a lot of books. For the second question, the topics of the books can really vary - there's definitely a healthy mix of nonfiction and fiction.

Also, @LittleLee and @Liberty, I love your posts! Nendros is going to be so confused when I have him react to Rea going in for that kiss. And Ari getting confused about being polite to the furniture made me laugh. :P
mage

queer and here.

311 Reviews

Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:49 pm
View Likes
Riverlight says...

@Magebird A rough estimate-- hundreds, thousands?

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:51 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I'm leaning more towards thousands? I'm not really sure. I just know the room has a high ceiling, and the shelves come pretty close to hitting it. It's the kind of library that needs a ladder to get to the higher shelves because they're so far off the ground. And there's several bookshelves in each row with at least five rows, so...

Probably thousands?

The math is not strong with me today.
mage

queer and here.

453 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 453
Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:09 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

@vil, I mean, the post @magebird said that it seemed to go on for an eternity so 😅

Here you gooo:
With a loud, echoing creak, the two wooden doors slowly opened up into an absolutely massive room filled with towering bookshelves that seemed to go on for an eternity.

Oh and thanks Mage :3
*insert quirky signature here*

311 Reviews

Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:17 pm
View Likes
Riverlight says...

Thanks Mage!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:49 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I'm going to try getting a post up for this soon! :)

Before I do, though, does anyone want to slip a post in? I'm cool with going next, but I didn't want to steal the opportunity from someone else.
mage

queer and here.

159 Reviews

Reviews: 159
Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:56 pm
View Likes
Valkyria says...

I’m good, Mage!
There is always something left to love.
- One Hundred Years of Solitude

This report, by its very length, defends itself against the risk of being read.
— Winston Churchill