983 Reviews

Reviews: 983
Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:48 pm
View Likes
HarryHardy says...

Guess its getting a little salty...
Stay Safe
The Prince of Darkness

Never give up hope no matter what. A battle that you turn up to is a battle that you've already started to win.

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:58 pm
View Likes
Lia5Giba says...

@Magebird... okay. I want to post soon. But before I do, I have a couple of questions.

One. Are we allowed to write for other people's characters? Because then we could have cool character interactions, but it might be too early.

Two. Could you please, please explain why Jane forgot about her brother? Did he disappear? Did Jane's memory get screwed up? I'm just a teensy bit confused.

Thanks! Sorry, just wanted to clear some stuff up.
HELLO

:smt006 :smt006 :smt006

570 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 570
Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:16 pm
View Likes
Magebird says...

Don't worry about it! :)

One. Are we allowed to write for other people's characters? Because then we could have cool character interactions, but it might be too early.

We are! I just stuck with Mari in my post because it was easier when writing it, but you're free to include whoever you want! If you're not sure how to write them, just PM/DM/message their writers here to ask what they would do in that situation. :)

(You can also wait until after your post to find out if you wrote the characters right! That's what I did when writing Mari. It's really up to what you feel the most comfortable doing. :))

Two. Could you please, please explain why Jane forgot about her brother? Did he disappear? Did Jane's memory get screwed up? I'm just a teensy bit confused.

Sorry for not explaining it more! My post was already getting pretty long, and I thought Jane would wait until after the whole school battle to bug Nathan for answers. Nathan is a sibling from Jane's previous lives. The moment where she suddenly remembers who he is + gets in touch with her powers is when she has her "oh hey I'm reincarnated" moment - she just hasn't specifically thought of it that way yet.
[ mage ]

she/her
they/them

120 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 120
Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:21 pm
View Likes
Carina says...

Ooo question! How many masked baddies are there and what kind of powers do they have? Or is it just kinda up to us?
"Anything you write is automatically marked as spam by the internet overlords."—Veeren
"Are you just gonna keep adding quotes?"—Omnom
"add dis"—Iggy
"me go in"—ShadowVyper
"why am i not in ur sig"—Tuckster

570 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:32 pm
View Likes
Magebird says...

@Carina, it's all up to you! I know how hard it is to keep track of baddies in a storybook, so I thought it would be easier to have no set number. And the powers can be pretty much anything - I'm down for whatever you want to do!
[ mage ]

she/her
they/them

983 Reviews

Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:41 pm
View Likes
HarryHardy says...

So...I just realized this...lighting has upto a billion volts of electricity....and if you put about twenty thousand volts through a watermelon...it can explode.....so.....
Stay Safe
The Prince of Darkness

Never give up hope no matter what. A battle that you turn up to is a battle that you've already started to win.

109 Reviews

Reviews: 109
Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:46 pm
View Likes
Valkyria says...

You see a series of watermelons exploding one after the other
Don't just exist; live

-Unknown

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:47 pm
View Likes
Lia5Giba says...

Yo @HarryHardy, if you write a scene with Daph at the watermelon station, could you write Filisha there, too? She'll probably just be chilling there.
HELLO

:smt006 :smt006 :smt006

983 Reviews

Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:00 pm
View Likes
HarryHardy says...

Sure...I haven't quite decided yet but we'll see.
Stay Safe
The Prince of Darkness

570 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:51 pm
View Likes
Magebird says...

I love how wild this storybook already is when we're only two posts in.
[ mage ]

she/her
they/them

120 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 120
Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:06 pm
View Likes
Carina says...

you did say bonus points will go towards mentioning a chaotic watermelon day but did not mention which watermelon day lol

ashgsjsbdkdh I know exactly what to post but want to wait for peak chaos now LOL
"Anything you write is automatically marked as spam by the internet overlords."—Veeren
"Are you just gonna keep adding quotes?"—Omnom
"add dis"—Iggy
"me go in"—ShadowVyper
"why am i not in ur sig"—Tuckster

59 Reviews

Reviews: 59
Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:17 pm
View Likes
SirenCymbaline says...

Hey I'm working on my post rn does anyone wanna collab a little for the log pillow fight part?

I can just use a nobody npc but I thought somebody might like to collab

983 Reviews

Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:35 am
View Likes
HarryHardy says...

I'd love to collab except that I don't really see Daph going anywhere near that thing. :)
Stay Safe
The Prince of Darkness

59 Reviews

Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:47 am
View Likes
SirenCymbaline says...

Bruh even that could work tho

Dora could be like 'FIGHT ME' and Daphne is like 'Nooo' :smt009 and Dora's like 'Pls we have to fight so we can go eat watermelonnnnnnnn'

59 Reviews

Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:51 am
View Likes
SirenCymbaline says...

My other idea was that Dora gets SMACKED and falls hard and makes a loud noise on the ground and her friend is like 'ohnono I'msosorry Dora r u ok!?'

And she just wheezes from the ground 'watermelon....I need watermelon...'

We could easily combine this with my last idea, or not

We always talk about the "doers" and "dreamers" but I'd like to give a big shoutout to the "tryers".
— Hannah Hart