Supporter

Reviews: 590
Sat Nov 06, 2021 10:21 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Awesome! :)
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

147 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 147
Sun Nov 07, 2021 6:32 pm
View Likes
Carina says...

I sadly cannot commit to a full-fledged RP right now ;_; but that does sound like fun! At any case, if we want to continue this SB, I am open to collabing~
chaotic lazy
—Omni

the queen of memes
—yosh

secret supreme overlord of yws
—Atticus

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5/5
—Anonymous Yelp Review

59 Reviews

Reviews: 59
Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:24 am
View Likes
SirenCymbaline says...

I'd be happy to join a reboot RP, or continue with this! maybe I'll even make a second character to make up for lost cast >.>

The only way to know if a reboot RP is going to go well is to, well, try it, but we could keep trying to revive the SB first if we wanted, and go the RP route if that doesn't work?

Cos we def want Carina to stay on! and it's worth trying for that

(We just also wanna keep the RP route in our minds, it might be a little dangerous to sleep on that option for too long if the interest shows signs of waning) <.<
Bad souls have born better sons, better souls born worse ones -St Vincent

4101 Reviews

Reviews: 4101
Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:55 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

*nods to all of that*

Umm...on the subject of reviving the SB, perhaps we can plan up a collab? Get a post rolling...or maybe just get a bit of plot planned out?
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:46 pm
View Likes
JoyDark says...

I’m kinda with Carina; I can’t really do an RP right now. But have fun, I guess!
she/her

woah
i actually made a post
pretty radical if you ask me

590 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:59 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

@Carina and @JoyDark, I completely understand!

I'm also down for giving this storybook another breath of fresh air with some new posts. <33 I think the original plan was for @Carina, @SirenCymbaline and @JoyDark to collab on a post together, but it might be easier for one person to write up a post and have the others check how accurate the other characters are? Then we don't have to worry about finding a time multiple people are free in very different time zones. :)

As for planning, I'm down for that, too! We've mostly been flying by the seat-of-our-pants so far, so having a set plan might inspire us.

(We could also technically run a roleplay and storybook version of this story, with slightly different plots and casts!)
mage

queer and here.

4101 Reviews

Mon Nov 08, 2021 5:57 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Hmm...perhaps we can take stock of exactly what we want to do next and make a small plan and then see if we can get some individual posts out!!

ALSO YES THAT IS DEFINITELY THE BEST IDEA
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Nov 12, 2021 11:16 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Good call, Harry!

I don't have any immediate plans, but I know Nathan and Jane are going to have a big reveal at some point in the future when Jane figures out who she used to be. Not to give any spoilers, of course. ;)

But, besides that, it might be fun having the group explore their powers more? It could also be nice having some school shenanigans, or hinting at the Big Bad That We Still Need To Name.
mage

queer and here.

4101 Reviews

Fri Nov 12, 2021 12:05 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

:D

Yup, perhaps we can try for maybe one full round of posts with the powers being explored a bit more. Maybe a couple of more isolated moments with maybe two charas at a time? Then perhaps after that a series of posts with one big incident like this school scene that has something with the Big Bad being hinted at for the first time?
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

59 Reviews

Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:47 pm
View Likes
SirenCymbaline says...

Oooh I WANNA WRITE a school scene and maybe also a scene with the mayor and maybe a meeting with the parents just all the adults get together and anxiously go 'what the heckity our babies is superheroes what do'

I could make this hilarious
Last edited by SirenCymbaline on Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

4101 Reviews

Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:53 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

YES PLEASE
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

59 Reviews

Fri Nov 12, 2021 6:43 pm
View Likes
SirenCymbaline says...

(sorry if I repeat smth I said 3 DT pages ago I'm not going to reread it and neither will you)

SO what I'm thinking of is, wouldn't it be fun to do teen superheroes with no secret identity (a la Teen Titans) except they keep their civilian lives and keep going to school

And all the adults in their life are forced to accept this because they need them to keep superhero-ing, even if they feel uneasy about having to put all their supervillian problems on children

just let things ensue from there

such as 'sorry I missed the test, there was a dinosaur on krebble street'

*teacher sigh* 'where's your slip from the Mayor/police'

59 Reviews

Fri Nov 12, 2021 6:51 pm
View Likes
SirenCymbaline says...

...eventually we're gonna have to put a force field around the school or smth, huh

590 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Nov 12, 2021 6:53 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

@SirenCymbaline, I do think you've mentioned that no secret identities idea before because I thought it was hilarious and somehow remembered it after all of this time, but I wholeheartedly agree! We should totally have the Teen Titans-esque no secret identities thing, even though the characters here are definitely trying a little.

(it also makes jane's deep dark secret really ironic, since there's a whole thing in young justice (the comics, which i feel like might be a tiny bit like teen titans???) where robin/tim drake keeps hiding his secret identity despite everyone else in the entire friend group being open about who they are because batman says so. jane doesn't technically have a batman in her life, but-)

And I like your idea with the posting plan, @HarryHardy! If it helps us readjust to writing these guys again, we could also try individual posts that just have our characters in them with quick mentions of the other characters. It might be fun writing up something with Jane and Nathan. >>

I vote that they renovate Nathan's little secret hideout thingy so it fits them all more, and yes to that barrier idea. I volunteer Nathan as the barrier maker! He can totally pull something like that off.
mage

queer and here.

59 Reviews

Fri Nov 12, 2021 7:01 pm
View Likes
SirenCymbaline says...

@Magebird thank you <3

@HarryHardy ICAN'T BELIEVE I forgot to comment on
Maybe a couple of more isolated moments with maybe two charas at a time? Then perhaps after that a series of posts with one big incident like this school scene that has something with the Big Bad being hinted at for the first time?
<excellent plan. good. yes

I volunteer Nathan as the barrier maker!
<also good plan

And you have to flaunt the weird, my friends.
— Alex Fierro