The Thirty-Seventh Hunger Games DT

4092 Reviews

Reviews: 4092
Sun Feb 07, 2021 6:10 pm
KateHardy says...

*pokes*
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

311 Reviews

Reviews: 311
Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:00 am
View Likes
Riverlight says...

Sorry, I've been busy ;-;

@LZPianoGirl, we need to poke each other until we do this ;-;
The politics of the world may be corrupt, but that does not mean that we must be corrupted ourselves.

4092 Reviews

Reviews: 4092
Mon May 10, 2021 4:19 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

*gentle nudge*
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:11 am
View Likes
winterwolf0100 says...

Hey everybody! This looks really cool!

I just wanted to drop by and check in on things. This storybook hasn't had any action in quite a while, but I don't want to archive it prematurely if most of your writers are still interested-- if you're running into an issue of some writers leaving or not responding, I would suggest a complete reboot with the option to remake some of your characters. Then, you can open some slots to new interested writers, and it might help the creative juices get flowing again. : D

If I haven't heard back from anyone in the next couple of days saying they think they're still interested or might be interested in a reboot, I'll archive the story. I can always bring it out of the archives if that's something the majority are interested in, but I thought I'd give y'all a heads up. Happy writing!
he/she/they

winter you are an adorable bean and I love your bad social awareness xD ~Omni
omni played robin hood, stole winter's brain cell ~Silver
winter is the only person who would survive the machine uprising ~Europa

Besides, if you want perfection, write a haiku. Anything longer is bound to have some passages that don't work as well as they might.
— Philip Pullman