z

Young Writers Society

The Warehouse: A Rebooted Superhero Story [DT]

95 Reviews

Reviews: 95
Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:44 pm
View Likes
Teddybear says...

I posted for Harper, but I'ma have to consider my villain plan a little. I know I already had one, but I wanna make sure I don't have better options.
formerly TheMulticoloredCyr

he/they

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:56 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

That's understandable! I still need to pick who I'm doing.

(The last time this roleplay ran, I did two villains from My Hero Academia - I'm torn between doing them and doing a Batman villain.)

Also, I love Harper's reaction to The Actor's guesses! :)
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

4100 Reviews

Reviews: 4100
Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:12 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

So...are we importing just straight up villains or like our characters who happen to gain a villain's powers?
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

590 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:25 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

They're like our current cast! You're free to have a character that's already a villain end up as a different villain, but they also don't have to be actual villains before they end up here. :)
mage

queer and here.

4100 Reviews

Reviews: 4100
Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:09 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Ahh that's nice! Most of my villains are unusable right now because well...the stories I'm writing have some complicated villains.

I'll probably throw in someone that's the opposite of Cassandra...most likely this pretty outgoing three hundred ish year old immortal super powered assassin lady that will be quite confused to find that she only has the powers of...the Reverse Flash...because when I say opposite I mean opposite And I am obsessed with the DC TV shows

Edit: Also posted and managed to sneak in a Flash reference that I hope at least one person gets.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

590 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:40 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Me: knows that the Reverse Flash is actually a terrifying villain thanks to my DC-loving/Flash-loving friend

Also Me: The Reverse Flash - a person who can run really fast, but only backwards.
mage

queer and here.

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:56 pm
View Likes
Lezuli says...

I reeeeaaaally want to use a character from Ollie's world who knows her for my villian. Can I do that?

590 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:09 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Definitely! You just have to make them end up as a villain from something that already exists - like DC, Marvel or My Hero Academia.

(Other superhero stories are fair game, too!)
mage

queer and here.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:18 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I still need to pick a character and decide what villain they'll be, but I'm hoping to get my first villainous post up either today or tomorrow! I'll either be doing someone from Maahes's world and make them the Joker or I'll do someone totally unrelated and make them like a villain from My Hero Academia. :)

Also! I'm not sure if you already saw it, but I added a helpful link at the start of the roleplay that you can click on to get here. I thought I already did it, but I guess it completely slipped my mind.
mage

queer and here.

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:31 am
View Likes
Shadeflame says...

OOooh I'm feeling like I want to add a villain but I'm not quite sure who yet.....
English isn't a language, it's three languages stacked up on top of each other wearing a trenchcoat.

59 Reviews

Reviews: 59
Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:35 am
View Likes
SirenCymbaline says...

DAMN I FORGOT I better think hehe
Bad souls have born better sons, better souls born worse ones -St Vincent

590 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:24 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I still need to settle on what villain I'm doing, but I'm hoping to kick off our villain crew sometime today! I have a fun header for my post and everything. :)
mage

queer and here.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:23 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

And then I didn't.

I apparently underestimated how much time my homework would take this weekend, but I'm hoping to get that post up either tonight or tomorrow morning! :)
mage

queer and here.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:25 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I'm not sure if anyone has already seen this on my wall, but my grandfather passed away this morning. It's been coming for a long time, but this Sunday he was admitted to the ICU after an intense surgery. We knew this was coming.

I'll still be lurking around the site, but I likely won't be as active in this DT as I have been in the past for the next week or two. I apologize in advance if it takes me awhile to respond to any questions or discussions here.
mage

queer and here.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:07 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I finally posted! I chose to use one of my newer characters instead of someone Maahes knows, but I keep with the DC/Batman-themed characters theme and went with Scarecrow! My new character hasn't figured out who he's dressed as just yet, but I'm thinking he'll put the pieces together once he sees other "villains" in the sewer.

This is what version of Scarecrow I went with, by the way! If you've never heard of him before, he's a supervillain who uses fear toxins to make people see their worst fears. He also apparently speaks in nursery rhymes according to his wiki, but I'm just going to skip that part for now. :P

mage

queer and here.

"Be happy, my friend; and if you obey me in this one request, remain satisfied that nothing on earth will have the power to interrupt my tranquility."
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein