z

Young Writers Society

'The Odin', Part One: Finding the Odin OOC

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:13 am
View Likes
IamI says...

Alright, it’s been up for about 48 hours. I think I’ll periodically repost it (maybe once a week or something), but I think we should start planning how to arrest everyone who needs arresting and start moving that way in the meantime.
-_-

4096 Reviews

Reviews: 4096
Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:52 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Sounds good!!

Oki!! Soo..I think we were planning for a bank robbery of some sort?
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:25 pm
View Likes
IamI says...

Yeah, I think we go through with that and just have all the characters no longer being used get arrested and have peter (Jasmine hasn't said anything since we started talking, but she says she's still interested) and John escape. Hopefully by then someone new will have joined and we can start planning with them. If not, we'll just start planning forward from there with the group we have now.
-_-

4096 Reviews

Reviews: 4096
Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:39 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Oki....sounds good. I can probably use the arrests to have Kate and Anna get something to do!

I think we also had some sort of plan in the works for these two to run into Blaze somehow?
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:28 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

Hey peeps! Just letting everyone know that this roleplay has been locked and archived! If you wish to continue the story, you can either poke the DM to see if they want to continue (and then poke a RP mod and we'll unlock it) or start a rp of your own in the same vein. Happy RPing!
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

"Life, although it may only be an accumulation of anguish, is dear to me, and I will defend it."
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein