Young Writers Society

'The Odin', Part One: Finding the Odin OOC

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:28 pm
View Likes
IamI says...

I thought about it and here's what I came up with:

1: we could continue with a smaller group, just write forward and make it so only John and peter escape, and they can continue the story on their own. This way, if anyone wants to come, back, we can just write them breaking out of prison, and if they don't come back we can just write them when we need, an if we do eventually decide to add more characters in or let someone else take over one of the pirates, we can use this as a point to start from.

2: alternatively, we could just invite new people and see what happens.

I want to keep things democratic here, so I won't make a decision without the input of everyone else still involved, but I will note that, though my preference is for option one, but I am open to both.
-_-

4100 Reviews

Reviews: 4100
Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:17 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Hmm....I think I agree option one as well. :D
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

278 Reviews

Reviews: 278
Mon Nov 01, 2021 5:31 am
View Likes
LittleLee says...

I would like it if there was at least one other newbie, just to freshen things up and add a spark to the story, but I'm cool with option one too!
"I believe a man does what he can until his destiny is revealed to him."

44 Reviews

Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:09 am
View Likes
IamI says...

I think that's a good point, but I don't really know any other people to bring in, do you have anyone in mind?
-_-

278 Reviews

Tue Nov 02, 2021 5:48 am
View Likes
LittleLee says...

Hmm, to be fair, I haven't been all that active socially so... @HarryHardy do you have any suggestions? If not, we can just move on!

4100 Reviews

Tue Nov 02, 2021 5:53 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Umm...there are a few peeps who might be interested in storybooks...but uhh I dunno if they'd go for something like this in particular. I think maybe we can try advertising on the people's tab to see if someone else wants to join, and if there's no reply in 48 hours or so, we can move on?
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

278 Reviews

Tue Nov 02, 2021 5:54 am
View Likes
LittleLee says...

Good idea!

4100 Reviews

Tue Nov 02, 2021 5:58 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

:D @IamI what doth thou thinketh?
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

44 Reviews

Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:09 am
View Likes
IamI says...

Methinks that thou hast an excellent Idea, which I will executeth as soon as I can findeth my old advertisement which I did posteth when I was originally gathering people for the storybook. I shall useth a modified version to gather new peoples.
-_-

44 Reviews

Thu Nov 04, 2021 5:42 pm
View Likes
IamI says...

Are we looking for any role in particular, or just new members in general?
-_-

278 Reviews

Thu Nov 04, 2021 5:56 pm
View Likes
LittleLee says...

I'd say just new members, we can figure out roles if need be!

4100 Reviews

Thu Nov 04, 2021 5:58 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Yup..that's what I'd say too!
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

44 Reviews

Thu Nov 04, 2021 6:09 pm
View Likes
IamI says...

Okay, sounds good. I actually just finshed putting the notice together. Does this work?

Hello! A while ago, I started a story book. The plot went like this:

Spoiler! :
For years the crew of the Odin terrorized the galaxy. They were uncatchable, robbing ships of everything they could before disappearing, leaving only mangled wrecks behind. They outsmarted and outfought everything the galactic law enforcement could throw at them before disappearing without a trace.

But that was twenty years ago…

Now, the crew of the Odin are dispersed across the galaxy. Some have reformed, using the money they stole to set themselves up in comfortable retirement; Others used the money to create business and start families; still others are living large, spending huge sums of money with no thought as to how they will repay them.

Meanwhile, a young couple working for the galactic law enforcement have been tasked with bringing them to justice.

And on separate sides of the galaxy, two bounty hunters are racing to take each member of the crew and claim the immense bounties on each of the members' heads.

Now, forced by a diverse array of circumstances, the crew of the Odin, older and more desperate than before, return to their old ways. All the while dodging enterprising bounty hunters and law enforcement determined to finally rid them from the galaxy.

Due to certain circumstances, however, I have found it necessary to jail most of the crew until further notice. The remaining members and I have decided to try and bring some new members in to fill out our ranks and get some new ideas as we continue.

If you like....
Space!
Ships!
Pirates!
Spaceship Pirates!

and want to join a storybook, please PM me.

IMPORTANT: This storybook is Rated 16+, keep this in mind if you are considering joining.
-_-

4100 Reviews

Thu Nov 04, 2021 6:12 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Looks okay to me :D
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

278 Reviews

Fri Nov 05, 2021 4:10 am
View Likes
LittleLee says...

Yeah, it works!

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna lay down and become a tomato for a while.
— RokitaVivi