Young Writers Society

'The Odin', Part One: Finding the Odin OOC

278 Reviews

Reviews: 278
Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:52 am
View Likes
LittleLee says...

*makes sounds of availability*

Okay, but actually; I've been waiting all this while because Blaze has very little to do until the crew meets up. I'd love to try and incorporate him into something else so I post more often, I guess.
"I believe a man does what he can until his destiny is revealed to him."

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:09 pm
View Likes
IamI says...

That sounds good. An idea I just had was that maybe blaze could somehow run in to Kate and Anna. I’m not sure if that would work, though, since he doesn’t like police. Maybe he could be trailing one of the pirates? Those are my ideas, anyway. What did you have in mind?

Also, I’ll try and pm the others today to see if they’re still available and/or interested.
-_-

4095 Reviews

Reviews: 4095
Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:39 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Sound good!!

Hmm...yeah Blaze, Kate and Anna all have practically nothing to do at the start..xD. Perhaps we can try to do a brainstorming session at some point for this to see how they can feature into the story while the pirate crew gets together?

I like idea of them running into each other somehow, but I don't know how much that could add. For Kate and Anna to actually start going after the pirates, they need to do something so they will have a reason to be assigned that case right? I guess we could maybe have them sort of have no cases to work and decide to randomly revisit and old case, stumble on this and that takes them somewhere, but it gets a bit convoluted.

Perhaps we can simply have the bounty hunter and Kate and Anna meet for a case totally unrelated to the pirates that kinda works as their first meeting? Maybe they solved a case of some sort but couldn't find the person responsible and the one in charge gave the job to Blaze, but didn't take them off the case either so they like run into each other following up on a similar lead? I'm not sure....this is just what comes to mind at the moment :D
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

278 Reviews

Reviews: 278
Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:44 pm
View Likes
LittleLee says...

Maybe they could investigate Blaze's employer, and find out that he's out to hunt the crew of the Odin? As for why they'd be prompted to do that... I don't know XD
"I believe a man does what he can until his destiny is revealed to him."

4095 Reviews

Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:19 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Hmm...that could be spun into something. It'd make sense for someone shady enough to hire Blaze to slip up somewhere and get on the radar of law enforcement.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

44 Reviews

Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:08 am
View Likes
IamI says...

Alright, a little while ago I sent a pm to JasmineFelicia and JoyDark. JasmineFelicia responded saying she was still interested, JoyDark hasn’t gotten back to me.
-_-

4095 Reviews

Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:47 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Hmm...so that's four of us who still have interest...umm, well let's see if the other reply and move from there I suppose.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

4095 Reviews

Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:51 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

*poke* once again. Its been a few weeks now.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

44 Reviews

Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:41 pm
View Likes
IamI says...

Indeed it has. I haven’t gotten a reply, so I think we should move forward.
-_-

4095 Reviews

Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:44 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Hmm...so taking stock of things, about how many peeps do we have left then?
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

44 Reviews

Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:51 am
View Likes
IamI says...

I think JasmineFelicia, LittleLee, you, and me. I can’t remember if I sent out a pm to QoolQuo (I think I did, I’ll check) but if I did and she hasn’t responded she’s probably unavailable.
-_-

44 Reviews

Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:55 am
View Likes
IamI says...

Just checked. I sent it to her along with JoyDark and JasmineFelicia, and I’ve only heard back from JasmineFelicia.
-_-

4095 Reviews

Fri Oct 29, 2021 7:31 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Ooof...so we're like almost halved in size. Hmm...I suppose we have two options then. Since we've only gotten through a few posts so far, we could try and recruit more peeps to fill those gaps? Or we can try and do it with just us? We might have to decrease the cast a bit though. What do you think?
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

44 Reviews

Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:53 am
View Likes
IamI says...

I’ll have to think about it. Remind me Monday if I haven’t gotten back to you on this before then.
-_-

4095 Reviews

Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:54 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Okay sure :D
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Find wonder in the everyday, find everyday language to articulate it.
— Maurice Manning