Young Writers Society

The Cataclyx [DT]

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:00 pm
View Likes
Necromancer14 says...

Awesome! :D
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

Gandalf: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"

114 Reviews

Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:02 pm
View Likes
Necromancer14 says...

@LZPianoGirl how are you doing with your post?
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:01 pm
View Likes
looseleaf says...

Ah, I am so sorry, I went on a huge drive with my dad today and didn't have time to write. I have a ton of summer reading work and stuff I have to do tonight, too, and I won't have time for the post for a while.

If anyone would like to go before me, feel free to.

114 Reviews

Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:08 pm
View Likes
Necromancer14 says...

It's fine, we all have life that gets in the way sometimes.

Okay, so @Shadeflame you can go before @LZPianoGirl, or @kattee if you finish your post you could go instead.

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:27 pm
View Likes
Shadeflame says...

Okay. What should I write Cleo's post about again?
English isn't a language, it's three languages stacked up on top of each other wearing a trenchcoat.

114 Reviews

Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:35 am
View Likes
Necromancer14 says...

@Shadeflame You're basically introducing her character to the reader. Besides that, though, you want something interesting to happen; Larry was attacked by a monster, Daisy was called to her boss for some mysterious reason, you can make something interesting like that happen.

OH WAIT SHE'S A VETERINARIAN. Aha! Someone could come in with a rather, let's say, "unusual" pet. Maybe Apollus (@kattee's character) could come in with a pet. (though I don't know if Apollus HAS a pet.) But if he does, it could be HIS pet, and you meet him with his unusual pet at the end of your post.

Of course you should probably discuss this with kattee and maybe even collab with her if your characters are going to meet.

Also you don't have to do this. This was just off the top of my head just now. An idea. (I'm terrible at planning, :P so if you think of something more intriguing I'll be perfectly fine and not at all offended. And if Apollus doesn't have a pet this idea wouldn't work anyway, unless a NPC came in with an unusual pet which could also work... and someone would have to make an NPC character sheet if this character was an important side character.)

Anyway make what you want to happen happen, as long as it's interesting and fits the world and/or plot. I have the overarching plot in my head, but not the little bits and pieces. If you have any questions about the overarching plot, feel free to ask!

41 Reviews

Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:50 am
View Likes
Shadeflame says...

Sure, @kattee, would you want to do that? I just finished watching Captain Marvel, so I'm think something like Goose? I don't know though, it's up to you if you want to do this.
English isn't a language, it's three languages stacked up on top of each other wearing a trenchcoat.

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:47 am
View Likes
kattee says...

I was planning to start off with how he "emerge" from the iceberg, but this is actually a great idea. If I fast forward it a bit, the best companion Paul would ever get (and trust) is a pet.
If you want some sweet reviews to your poems, short stories, and essays, come by Katteelogue.

Have a lovely day❤️

114 Reviews

Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:47 pm
View Likes
Necromancer14 says...

LOL I LOVE GOOSE. THAT CAT WAS AWESOME AND SUPER CUTE.

And @kattee you could do flashbacks of how he emerges from the iceberg if you wanted to.

41 Reviews

Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:54 pm
View Likes
Shadeflame says...

Lol I love how Fury's so dramatic about how he lost an eye. Remember in the Winter Soldier when he was talking to Steve and he's like "The last time I trusted someone I lost an eye." and it turns out it was just Goose! Also, I feel like my cat could be a flerken. He's so VICIOUS at times, and now I'm just waiting for him to shoot octopus tentacles out of his mouth.

114 Reviews

Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:02 pm
View Likes
Necromancer14 says...

lol, my cat looks EXACTLY like Goose. She's not very vicious though, except when she's having one of her "moods" or if she's found some styrofoam to eat. (seriously, her and styrofoam is like dogs with bones.)

114 Reviews

Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:44 pm
View Likes
Necromancer14 says...

@Shadeflame, @kattee, @LZPianoGirl who are you guys doing with your posts?

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142

114 Reviews

Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:18 pm
View Likes
Necromancer14 says...

cool!

41 Reviews

Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:20 pm
View Likes
Shadeflame says...

Kat hasn't been on much so I wasn't able to brainstorm with her yet.

I want to do with you what spring does with the cherry trees.
— Pablo Neruda