Young Writers Society

The Cataclyx [DT]

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:47 pm
View Likes
Necromancer14 says...

Post comments and questions here.
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

Gandalf: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:10 pm
View Likes
Shadeflame says...

This sounds interesting! I'll let you know if I plan to join soon, so save me a tentative spot please.
English isn't a language, it's three languages stacked up on top of each other wearing a trenchcoat.

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142

4096 Reviews

Reviews: 4096
Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:37 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Psst! Save me a spot!!

I'd like to be the government agent.
Last edited by KateHardy on Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

142 Reviews

Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:43 am
View Likes
looseleaf says...

Alright, can you save me the 12-year-old who has bizarre powers? I think it'd be easiest for me to write.

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:05 am
View Likes
kattee says...

Am i too late for this? I'd love to be the sorcerer!!
If you want some sweet reviews to your poems, short stories, and essays, come by Katteelogue.

Have a lovely day❤️

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:58 am
View Likes
JoyDark says...

This sounds like a really cool story! If there's still room (and I bet there isn't but I'm still gonna ask) could I hop on this ride?
she/her

woah
i actually made a post
pretty radical if you ask me

41 Reviews

Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:31 pm
View Likes
Shadeflame says...

I was going to say I'd join, but I guess people have already taken the spots because I'm guessing you'll be the archaeologist, @Necromancer14?
English isn't a language, it's three languages stacked up on top of each other wearing a trenchcoat.

114 Reviews

Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:50 pm
View Likes
Necromancer14 says...

@Shadeflame yes I'll be the archaeologist. If you and @Lia5Giba REALLY want to join, you two can be ordinary people who get pulled into the plot.

Alright! so @HarryHardy's the badass government agent, @LZPianoGirl is the twelve year old, @kattee is the sorcerer. Cool! I can't wait to see your characters!
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

4096 Reviews

Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:54 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Cool...one profile coming right up @Necromancer14
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

142 Reviews

41 Reviews

Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:11 pm
View Likes
Shadeflame says...

I'd like to join, but if it's too much trouble, then that's okay, I don't have to.

4096 Reviews

Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:15 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

I'm thinking that if this is some kind of archaeology dig site or something...@Shadeflame and @Lia5Giba could be like local tour guides or something....just a suggestion.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

114 Reviews

Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:35 pm
View Likes
Necromancer14 says...

Well, besides the archaeologist, nobody visits the site. (It gets shut down). I was thinking more that everyone else gets attacked by monsters or something. (Or in your character's case @HarryHardy you get sent off to figure out what the heck's going on.)

However, @Shadeflame and @Lia5Giba could be the archaeologist's friends who also know what's going on. The three of them maybe could put up an article that explains what's going on and all the other characters find the article, read it, and end up wanting to meet the archaeologist, Lia's character, and Shade's character.

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:43 pm
View Likes
JoyDark says...

@Necromancer14 @HarryHardy I'd be down for that. Also, you know, if there isn't enough room, don't feel bad about booting me off. Just saying. :D
she/her

woah
i actually made a post
pretty radical if you ask me

This is a house of homes, a sacred place, by human passion made divinely sweet.
— Alfred Joyce Kilmer