z

Young Writers Society

The Cataclyx [DT]

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:42 pm
View Likes
looseleaf says...

I'm sorry, I'm so confused... I thought Kassy was still at school, in the principal's office. Is she somewhere else?

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:49 pm
View Likes
Necromancer14 says...

My post involved her out of school. (Which is why I recommend a flashback to meeting the principal. I love using flashbacks, and they are quite effective tools in storybooks.)
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

Gandalf: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"

4065 Reviews

Reviews: 4065
Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:42 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Heyy almost done with my post...where exactly should it end?

Would it be better to end it with Daisy getting her assignment and like getting into a car or should it end with her arriving on the scene where the school bus thing went down?
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

114 Reviews

Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:54 pm
View Likes
Necromancer14 says...

I would do it where she arrives, but it's up to you.
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

4065 Reviews

Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:56 am
KateHardy says...

Okay....once more an lovely coincidence because that's what I would have preferred xD or else this would be short.

Oh and I mentioned like a best friend in this post (who Daisy may or may not have a crush on) and Daisy's a little sad that said best friend is not going to also be sent on this mission. I hope that's okay...thought I'd add a little something for her to live for with her family being dead and all...also ya know in case we need more subplots to stretch out any part...and because I am cheesy sometimes...xD. I hope y'all don't mind.

Also post is done....currently being edited for spelling and stuff.

Update: I posted!
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

114 Reviews

Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:51 pm
View Likes
Necromancer14 says...

@HarryHardy it's great!

Also, who's going next?

114 Reviews

Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:54 pm
View Likes
Necromancer14 says...

@LZPianoGirl @kattee @Shadeflame which one of you folks wants to go next?

And @Harryhardy yes your thing with Daisy's friend not being sent on the mission and stuff is perfectly fine. In fact, it spices up the story a little bit, so I'm glad you added that. You all can write as many personal things and side plots with your characters as you want.

142 Reviews

Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:04 pm
View Likes
looseleaf says...

I would go next, but I really don't think I have the time. I could probably go sometime at the end of next week.

4065 Reviews

Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:18 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

@Necromancer14, thanks...I've been writing too much romance...someone help me

@LZPianoGirl, I think next post our characters will probably be meeting so we could collab on that scene?
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

4065 Reviews

Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:53 pm
KateHardy says...

Heyy...'tis been a while...who's supposed to be going next? If I recall correctly I think @LZPianoGirl's character and mine were supposed to meet?
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

114 Reviews

Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:01 pm
View Likes
Necromancer14 says...

Yeah... LZ said she was busy, so... I dunno.

@LZPianoGirl are you still too busy?

142 Reviews

Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:02 pm
View Likes
looseleaf says...

I'm a a bit busy this week, but I think I may have time to write a post. Otherwise, the quarter ends this Friday, so I can write it this weekend!

142 Reviews

Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:17 pm
View Likes
looseleaf says...

Sorry guys, some plans came up today and I’m not sure if I’ll have time to post. If I don’t, is there anyway you could skip me? I know I’ve been holding the SB up and I’m really sorry about that.

4065 Reviews

Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:13 am
KateHardy says...

*pokes*

Heyy...so are you still busy @LZPianoGirl?...and if so what would be the way to go @Necromancer14?
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

142 Reviews

Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:59 pm
looseleaf says...

Ahhh god, I'm so sorry. I keep forgetting about this SB. I think it'd be best if I drop out of it. Between work I have and my own SBs, I don't have the time for this one. I'm really, really sorry. If anyone wants to take over Kassy or just leave her as an NPC, please feel free to do so!

“Can a magician kill a man by magic?” Lord Wellington asked Strange. Strange frowned. He seemed to dislike the question. “I suppose a magician might,” he admitted, “but a gentleman never could.”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell