Young Writers Society

The Cataclyx [DT]

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:38 pm
View Likes
Necromancer14 says...

@kattee how are you doing on your post?
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

Gandalf: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:01 pm
View Likes
kattee says...

I started it :)
If you want some sweet reviews to your poems, short stories, and essays, come by Katteelogue.

Have a lovely day❤️

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:00 pm
View Likes
kattee says...

I tried writing a synoptic narrative since this is supposed to be an intro but it ended this way. Anyway, it took me weeks to finish so I hope this compensated for it :)) If you have any problem (some scene that would clash with the overall story) tell me.

Also, I'm not sure if any of you know my recent 20in20 post but I tried to make the flashbacks lowkey. Please tell me if the sudden shift is confusing? I didn't write those flashbacks chronologically as well. So oop, in case you're confused, it's intentional. Hope the tidbits of hints would put them together -- somehow.

+ I changed his age from 25-28, I hope you don't mind.

Lastly, I added a character named Sabrina. I'm still working on her character background but she'll be Paul's companion. She's aware of his "witchcraft" and has started digging through everything related and connected to it. She could put the two (monsters + Paul) together. @Necromancer14, what do you say? This could bring your character, mine, and @Shadeflame's to meet.
If you want some sweet reviews to your poems, short stories, and essays, come by Katteelogue.

Have a lovely day❤️

114 Reviews

Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:13 pm
View Likes
Necromancer14 says...

@kattee it was great! It was also impressively long. And no, it wasn't too confusing - actually it was a little at first, but since the reader figures out what's going on later it's fine.

And I loved the part with the captain being bribed it was so hilarious XD
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

4065 Reviews

Reviews: 4065
Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:26 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

It was a great post @kattee.

So who's going next?
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

114 Reviews

Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:22 pm
View Likes
Necromancer14 says...

If we're going in the same order again it would be my turn, but if someone else really wants to go first, they can. :)

4065 Reviews

Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:05 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Hi Guys!

I had some thoughts...now Daisy got called away there at the end for "mysterious reasons". And I'm thinking maybe it was that situation at the vet's office? Like someone outside saw the fire and notified the police and then the government found out and so she's being sent there?

It could either be happening right after this scene and Daisy might make it their in time to meet the others or...maybe this happens like a day later and Daisy just analyzes the scene or something?

OR...

Since Larry, Cleo and Paul are going to meet that way maybe Kassy's Principal actually lets someone know and then the government find out and maybe Daisy gets to meet Kassy?
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

114 Reviews

Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:35 pm
View Likes
Necromancer14 says...

@HarryHardy I personally like the second option better, but either way would be good.

4065 Reviews

Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:08 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Okay cool personally I also wanted to write the second one...well I'll do that as soon as your post is done then.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

114 Reviews

Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:25 pm
View Likes
Necromancer14 says...

@HarryHardy Okay cool!

I unfortunately have been procrastinating on my post though... also school has started up for me and that hasn't helped matters. I'll try and get it done by the end of the week.

114 Reviews

Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:04 pm
View Likes
Necromancer14 says...

All right! I finished my post. I hope you are all okay with the plot-liberties I took.

4065 Reviews

Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:11 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Okay...will start mine now...also umm...I kinda wanted to see what the principal would do...:) but it's okay for mee although I guess @LZPianoGirl is the person that has to answer that...
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

114 Reviews

Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:48 pm
View Likes
Necromancer14 says...

@HarryHardy the "plot liberties" I took was mostly that at the end the police woman calls for backup. She says specifically;

"Emergency. We need lots of backup. Send agent Kent."

So the principal isn't really involved. The reason is because he thinks Kassy's magic is some sort of trick.

I hope that that made sense, and that I didn't just cause you to have to start all over again. If so I'm very sorry.

EDIT: The summons from Daisy's boss at the beginning was her being sent to investigate. Also if you dislike this whole idea I can always change my post.

4065 Reviews

Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:42 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Ooop I'm taking so long to reply to this.

What I meant was that we don't get to see the principal scene...not that the principal was involved here...:)

And don't worry I haven't actually managed to start the post yet :)...I'll have i done in the next two days or so.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

114 Reviews

Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:36 pm
View Likes
Necromancer14 says...

@Harryhardy, @LZPianoGirl can write the principal scene via flashback if she really wants too.

Also, I can't wait to read your post when it's done!

As a writer, I'm more interested in what people tell themselves happened rather than what actually happened.
— Kazuo Ishiguro