Young Writers Society

The Cataclyx [DT]

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:36 pm
View Likes
Necromancer14 says...

Okay
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

Gandalf: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142

114 Reviews

Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:36 pm
View Likes
Necromancer14 says...

@LZPianoGirl It's great!! You did forget (and I forgot to tell people) to add your character's name at the top of your post, (if could you add that please, thanks.) but the actual post was perfect! Catching fire to your paper in class doesn't sound very fun XD
Last edited by Necromancer14 on Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

142 Reviews

114 Reviews

Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:41 pm
View Likes
Necromancer14 says...

Great! Also could you tell me how you do that two-dot thing above the U in Kassy's last name? I don't know how :/

142 Reviews

Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:44 pm
View Likes
looseleaf says...

I just randomized a list of last names, picked Hüber, and have just been copying/pasting it whenever I need it.

If you need it, search "u with two dots" and copy/paste it.

114 Reviews

Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:46 pm
View Likes
Necromancer14 says...

Ah, I should've thought of that XD.

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:02 pm
View Likes
kattee says...

oh oof. I'm back!! Sorry bout that
If you want some sweet reviews to your poems, short stories, and essays, come by Katteelogue.

Have a lovely day❤️

114 Reviews

Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:32 pm
View Likes
Necromancer14 says...

Cool! You and @Shadeflame can work on your post now :)

114 Reviews

Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:06 pm
View Likes
Necromancer14 says...

@Shadeflame and @kattee have you guys started working on your post yet?

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:11 pm
View Likes
Shadeflame says...

Yes I have indeed started writing it.
English isn't a language, it's three languages stacked up on top of each other wearing a trenchcoat.

114 Reviews

Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:14 pm
View Likes
Necromancer14 says...

Okay, sweet! I only ask because people occasionally forget. Not usually, but sometimes.

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:10 pm
View Likes
kattee says...

I'm going to start mine after shade finishes hers:)
If you want some sweet reviews to your poems, short stories, and essays, come by Katteelogue.

Have a lovely day❤️

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Sat Aug 08, 2020 7:54 pm
View Likes
Shadeflame says...

I posted. Hope it's okay.
English isn't a language, it's three languages stacked up on top of each other wearing a trenchcoat.

114 Reviews

Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:16 pm
View Likes
Necromancer14 says...

@Shadeflame it was awesome!

"The trouble with Borrowing another mind was, you always felt out of place when you got back to your own body, and Granny was the first person ever to read the mind of a building. Now she was feeling big and gritty and full of passages. 'Are you all right?' Granny nodded, and opened her windows. She extended her east and west wings and tried to concentrate on the tiny cup held in her pillars."
— Terry Pratchett, Discworld: Equal Rites